FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A bit of help needed!(hailstorm)

Post Date: 2014-12-20

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BlackShadow View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote BlackShadow Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: A bit of help needed!(hailstorm)
    Posted: 20 Dec 2014 at 9:49am
We took all of your advice and me and my wife bought two hailstorms and are very happy with the purchase. We did however run into a slight problem

1.My pc was ordered first and her a few days after me.
2.She paid for both in full but today Her charge for her own Hailstorm went back into her account which is weird since there was no notice from digital storm and we where getting normal stage updates for her Hailstorm as well.

I do tend to worry alot so yea... Should we be worried? perhaps wait intill Monday and give a call if nothing changed? Never had this happen before and we did do the authorization form so I doubt it would have been a issue seeing as we where charged. Perhaps its a banking issue?

You guys have been great to us all week. Thank you for all the help!
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Dec 2014 at 9:59am
Hi BlackShadow.        It might be a Monday fix, but Alex does stop by , in fact was here a while ago, and can help if he sees this.

I'd be worried, also, but it'll get ironed out. Big%20Smile

Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Dec 2014 at 11:57am
Alex and Nav do poke around here at odd hours. More than likely the bank/creditor saw two charges for the same company for the same thing and refunded one thinking it was an error.

I don't think that's going to stop the builders from building those awesome machines, but bprat is right, it's probably a Monday Fix.

As for your question.... No, absolutely nothing to worry about, imho. DS will make everything "as right as rain".

Cheers and welcome to the DS family.

(A little PS here... if you want the "Verified Customer" tag, your order email and your forum email have to be an exact match. Or you can talk to Alex about just getting it turned on. He'll do it, he's fun like that.)

Quote BlackShadow Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Dec 2014 at 1:37pm
I guess I will have my wife make a forum name as she would love to thank you all. Thank you once again guys! but to be completely clear I should be taking no action and let DS take care of it? No action is required from me? I don't want my money back I just want my powerhouse
ArkansasWoman777 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote ArkansasWoman777 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Dec 2014 at 1:38pm
I think you might have to contact your bank but Alex or whoever you talk to will need to confirm
"Captain Sirius Black"
Storm Trooper
i5 3570k

Ordered: 11-27-12
Stage 1: 11-29-12
Stage 2: 12-2-12
Stage 3: 12-2-12
Stage 4: 12-4-12
Stage 5: 12-4-12
Stage 6: 12-10-12
Stage 7: 12-12-12

Quote BlackShadow Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Dec 2014 at 1:53pm
Thank you all for the input. I have emailed Alex and hopefully we can get this sorted out as I would love to not have this cause any delays, you guys really are amazing thanks again and wish me luck!( I doubt I need it with how great DS and the community has been with us)
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Dec 2014 at 12:55pm
Thank you for letting us know, it happens sometimes with banks but it won't really stop us from finishing your builds. I responded to your email, we'll work from there, please email me back when you get a chance. Happy Holidays!
 Post Reply Post Reply