FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ASUS Republic of Gamers Maximus IX Formula

Post Date: 2017-04-06

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jackson Dieu View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jackson Dieu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: ASUS Republic of Gamers Maximus IX Formula
    Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 2:32pm
Well I've been attempting to contact Digital Storm yet I haven't been able to reach them for the past few days. I always had a reply within one to two days within the first two weeks after I got the product through shipping.

Anyways, there's a light-emitting diode light not turning on to the left of the central processing unit on this motherboard. I've contacted ASUS regarding this issue and the person I conversed with typed resources for troubleshooting my issue has been exhausted. I wanted to see whether I'm able to get an answer to resolve this through this forum before I considered sending the motherboard to ASUS to get it repaired. I have not tampered with that light in anyway and assumed it was on this entire time.

As for my other issue, is it normal for the light-emitting diode lights to keep shifting in brightness levels from low to medium repetitively for a central processing unit fan? The fan I'm using is a AIR: Stage 1: High-Performance Heat Pipe Cooler. The lights I'm experiencing issues with is the blue light-emitting diode lights for the fan.
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Apr 2017 at 2:45am
That motherboard has a lot of LED options, more than most.   I would think that most of the LED bling is controlled by Asus software that came with the board.   Look in the manual and it should describe the software and how to control the LEDs.

To my knowledge that air cooler doesn't have any LED lights, unless DS changed it to a model not familiar with.

Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid

Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Apr 2017 at 9:57am
Side Question: Is there any performance issue? Or is just the LED acting odd? 

Quote Jackson Dieu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Apr 2017 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by bprat22

That motherboard has a lot of LED options, more than most.   I would think that most of the LED bling is controlled by Asus software that came with the board.   Look in the manual and it should describe the software and how to control the LEDs.

To my knowledge that air cooler doesn't have any LED lights, unless DS changed it to a model not familiar with.

I've attempted to resolve my issue with AURA and Unified Extensible Firmware Interface Basic Input/Output System. Still don't work.

Quote Jackson Dieu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Apr 2017 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Tidgxor

Side Question: Is there any performance issue? Or is just the LED acting odd? 

No performance issues, just the light-emitting diode lights acting strange or not working.
 Post Reply Post Reply