BROADWELL E / AVENTUM 4?

Post Date: 2016-03-04

Post Reply Post Reply
Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
elitejustice View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote elitejustice Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: BROADWELL E / AVENTUM 4?
    Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 2:08pm
I am interested in purchasing an Aventum 3 computer, but I am also wanting to wait until the new Broadwell E (i7-6950x) processor is released (hopefully within the next 2-4 months.) 

Will there likely be an Aventum 4 released around that time or will the new processor likely be incorporated into the current Aventum 3?

bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 2:15pm
Alex is the better source to answer this, but my guess, DS puts a ton of money and research into each Aventum model and I would expect them to use this box for some time. It's a rather new design.    Might have a tweak or two, but any new processor, motherboard or graphics card wouldn't need anything more than the Aventum 3.   

Edited by bprat22 - 04 Mar 2016 at 2:16pm

Quote elitejustice Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by bprat22

Alex is the better source to answer this, but my guess, DS puts a ton of money and research into each Aventum model and I would expect them to use this box for some time. It's a rather new design.    Might have a tweak or two, but any new processor, motherboard or graphics card wouldn't need anything more than the Aventum 3.   

Thank you kindly for the clarification!
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 2:17pm
My pleasure.

Quote elitejustice Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 2:20pm

My pleasure.

Off topic: can you share your experiences with Digital Storm thus far?  I've heard nothing but good things for the most part, but I wouldn't mind hearing from those who've actually purchased and dealt with them personally.
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 2:34pm
I bought my DS computer back in 2011. It traveled ground across the country from California to Connecticut and arrived in perfect condition.    Two years in my graphics card died. I troubleshot it myself, contacted DS, had them verify the diagnosis and they had a new card in the mail a day or two later.   Their fast response, professionalism and just nice guys reinforced my opinion of their service.

My years on the forums has seen them time and time again do whatever they could to give great customer service.   Do some folk have less than stellar experience? Yes.   Nobody is perfect. Do parts, even in a new box, fail on arrival? Yes.   A part can test great one day and die the next. DS doesn't manufacture the parts but does stress test them hoping to weed out bad batches, etc.

I'm still here helping when I can because of their customer service and the great, helpful forum members that are there when needed for so many.   30 years in field service makes me appreciate and understand their service.

It is a good company to deal with. Not perfect but their efforts out weigh that.

Quote elitejustice Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 2:38pm

I bought my DS computer back in 2011. It traveled ground across the country from California to Connecticut and arrived in perfect condition.    Two years in my graphics card died. I troubleshot it myself, contacted DS, had them verify the diagnosis and they had a new card in the mail a day or two later.   Their fast response, professionalism and just nice guys reinforced my opinion of their service.

My years on the forums has seen them time and time again do whatever they could to give great customer service.   Do some folk have less than stellar experience? Yes.   Nobody is perfect. Do parts, even in a new box, fail on arrival? Yes.   A part can test great one day and die the next. DS doesn't manufacture the parts but does stress test them hoping to weed out bad batches, etc.

I'm still here helping when I can because of their customer service and the great, helpful forum members that are there when needed for so many.   30 years in field service makes me appreciate and understand their service.

It is a good company to deal with. Not perfect but their efforts out weigh that.

I have yet to meet anyone within management...but I'm fairly certain that they would love to know that they've got such a loyal customer in you.  Thanks again for your input.  I am certain that I will enjoy my Aventum whenever it arrives.
FrankW View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote FrankW Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 3:05pm
Hi elitejustice,

Welcome to the Forum. Bprat22 is probably pretty close to the answer. I doubt there will be a new Aventum this year.

I bought my system in early 2010 and have never had a problem or failure of any kind. I ordered my system online and everything went perfect. It was just like I ordered and is still perking along. Mined was shipped to Florida and was in perfect condition after the shipping. Primarily due to Digital Storm's packaging. Great company and great products.

Frank

Edited by FrankW - 04 Mar 2016 at 3:06pm
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !

Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 3:07pm
If more members post, they will echo bpratt22 in diverse ways. Ordered my computer in Oct. 2014 and received early Nov. Shipped by freight to S. Fla.    The few issues I have had have been resolved quickly and in a friendly manner. I have an Aventum 2 and I expect, that when the time comes I will send it back and have them use the case and update the rest. Love DS and the forum members.Awesome

Edited by hoserator - 04 Mar 2016 at 3:11pm
db188 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote db188 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 3:17pm
i own an Aventum 3, my first DS comp, purchased in October of last year.  my take on DS as a company is that they're in a transition process.  they've taken on a lot more customers this past year, expanded to Canada, and are in the process of hiring/training new staff and revising their business protocols.  currently, their communication (both internal and external) and procedures are a bit dysfunctional.  their hearts are in the right place-meaning they stand behind their product and have a willingness/desire to fulfill their customer's (reasonable) expectations. 

i look at my Aventum 3 and marvel at its super clean, elegant engineering.  there are a couple of design choices i would've made differently.  the biggest has to do with the rads.  they've designed the case around them and because of that you have to use at least one specific rad in order to fit it into the case/config.  you can swap the other two, but you're stuck with an end of life make/model with the most important rad.  i would've chose a more flexible design choice and i would've chosen better rads to put into their premium flagship pc.  having said that, i haven't had any problems related to cooling deficiency. 

since i live within driving distance, i can't speak to personal experience with shipping.  i've dealt with their tech support on 2 occasions.  their phone support is an area in need of polishing.  the techs i've dealt with have good attitudes and will spend the time with you.  there is room for improvement between call-taker and technician.  when a customer calls in and wants technical updates, the call-taker should be able to pull up the tech's notes (and these notes should be well documented) on what has been done to diagnose/repair the system and relay to the customer if the tech isn't immediately available to answer the customer's questions.  unfortunately what happens all too frequently is that a well-meaning call-taker with limited technical knowledge tries to wing it. 

the second occasion i had to bring the comp in after spending two hours on the phone with a tech trying to trouble shoot.  i got the rig back within 5 days.  they suspected a faulty cpu and swapped out both vid cards just to be sure they weren't also part of the problem (unreliable posting).  that's premium service that you would expect with a premium product.  i wouldn't expect that turn around if you live halfway across the country. 

this is my second boutique builder experience.  i usually build my own, but i fell in love with the Aventum 3 when i saw it previewed.  the first builder was a bad experience, so i sought out a local builder and vetted DS for about a year.  so far i have no regrets about my choice.   for all of their growing pains/faults, i can see a genuine desire to please their customers in them.  

Aventum 3
I7-6700K
Gigabyte G1 Z170X Gaming GT
16GB Corsair Dominator 3000MHz
Corsair Hx1000i 1000W
Samsung M.2 980 Pro 2TB;Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
MSI RTX 3080 Ventus OC 10G LHR
Gigabyte M28U 4K

Quote elitejustice Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by db188

i own an Aventum 3, my first DS comp, purchased in October of last year.  my take on DS as a company is that they're in a transition process.  they've taken on a lot more customers this past year, expanded to Canada, and are in the process of hiring/training new staff and revising their business protocols.  currently, their communication (both internal and external) and procedures are a bit dysfunctional.  their hearts are in the right place-meaning they stand behind their product and have a willingness/desire to fulfill their customer's (reasonable) expectations. 

i look at my Aventum 3 and marvel at its super clean, elegant engineering.  there are a couple of design choices i would've made differently.  the biggest has to do with the rads.  they've designed the case around them and because of that you have to use at least one specific rad in order to fit it into the case/config.  you can swap the other two, but you're stuck with an end of life make/model with the most important rad.  i would've chose a more flexible design choice and i would've chosen better rads to put into their premium flagship pc.  having said that, i haven't had any problems related to cooling deficiency. 

since i live within driving distance, i can't speak to personal experience with shipping.  i've dealt with their tech support on 2 occasions.  their phone support is an area in need of polishing.  the techs i've dealt with have good attitudes and will spend the time with you.  there is room for improvement between call-taker and technician.  when a customer calls in and wants technical updates, the call-taker should be able to pull up the tech's notes (and these notes should be well documented) on what has been done to diagnose/repair the system and relay to the customer if the tech isn't immediately available to answer the customer's questions.  unfortunately what happens all too frequently is that a well-meaning call-taker with limited technical knowledge tries to wing it. 

the second occasion i had to bring the comp in after spending two hours on the phone with a tech trying to trouble shoot.  i got the rig back within 5 days.  they suspected a faulty cpu and swapped out both vid cards just to be sure they weren't also part of the problem (unreliable posting).  that's premium service that you would expect with a premium product.  i wouldn't expect that turn around if you live halfway across the country. 

this is my second boutique builder experience.  i usually build my own, but i fell in love with the Aventum 3 when i saw it previewed.  the first builder was a bad experience, so i sought out a local builder and vetted DS for about a year.  so far i have no regrets about my choice.   for all of their growing pains/faults, i can see a genuine desire to please their customers in them.  

First off let me say thanks to anyone that has responded.  The forum is already getting an A+ from me.

DB188: Thank you very much for your candor with respect to your views of the company's growing pains.  I live in Southern Calif and customer service will be of utmost importance for me considering the level of machine I will be ordering.  Your personal insight is very helpful and much appreciated.  Since it looks like I'll be a few months away from my first DS purchase, I'll have time to do some more networking and hopefully get to know some of the DS staff personally
ArkansasWoman777 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote ArkansasWoman777 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 11:36pm
I bought my system back in late November/ early December of 2012 and never really had any issues. It shipped to Arkansas via USPS and it arrived perfectly fine.

Edited by ArkansasWoman777 - 04 Mar 2016 at 11:37pm
"Captain Sirius Black"
Storm Trooper
i5 3570k

Ordered: 11-27-12
Stage 1: 11-29-12
Stage 2: 12-2-12
Stage 3: 12-2-12
Stage 4: 12-4-12
Stage 5: 12-4-12
Stage 6: 12-10-12
Stage 7: 12-12-12
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 1:52am
There is no AVENTUM 4 in the works at the moment. Expect the AVENTUM 3 to be out for a while.
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 3:36am
And there's the boss... Alex.. at 0200 on a Saturday morning checking the forums.

Dedicated to customer service? Yea, I think that speaks volumes right there.

As to the original question... I bought the budget Vanquish 2 level 4 just after the Vanquish and just before the Vanquish 3, each of them were specced with goodies that I really wanted but the Vanquish 2 didn't have.

And I'm fine with that. As a matter of fact stated before on this forum, I have never been more pleased with a purchase, any purchase, than I have been with the rig from DS. And yes, I live within driving distance so you know I drove over and picked it up.

I also volunteered to help here on the forums to help the flow of information to the customers to help them make the decision to be as satisfied with a purchase as I have been.

(Oh! and Alex promised me a new Aventum for helping! Right Alex?! RIGHT?!?)   
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 3:44am
Originally posted by Snaike

Painted purple.  Wink

I swear I only fixed the broken quote!

Edited by Snaike - 05 Mar 2016 at 8:20am
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 8:21am
Originally posted by hoserator

Painted purple.

Or Envy Green.... Lordie lord, I'm so torn. I love those two colors, whatever should I do? I know.

!BOTH!
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 1:53pm
Hahaha

Thanks Snaike, couldn't do it myselfIm%20with%20Stupid

FrankW View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote FrankW Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 4:51pm
Hi Snaike,

Is this Green enough for you??

Frank

Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Mar 2016 at 2:58am
Originally posted by Snaike

Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Mar 2016 at 4:45am
BOTH! ... and this is a start!

bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Mar 2016 at 5:14am
Great looking combo.

Quote elitejustice Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 12:42pm
Hello folks...I hope that you all are doing well!  Thanks to all with whom answered my initial questions here on this forum.

It's been a few months since my initial post, and it would seem that my waiting has paid off. Drooling  I was initially waiting for the i7-6950x processor before I planned my build.  It would now appear that I will also have the added advantage of having the GTX 1080's also available.  With that said I have a few new questions for the forum experts and/or or the D.S. Administration/Staff.

1) There are now 3rd party RGB GTX1080's available (ASUS Strix GTX 1080 etc)  Would something akin to this or other 3rd party GTX 1080's be available for my system build?

2) Since this is a brand new processor and graphics card, what kinds of overclocks are you presuming that this processor and these graphics cards will be able to achieve?  Has there been internal testing thus far and results that you would care to share?  (I'm wondering how long to wait while you guys work out any kinks before making a purchase that will likely cost more than my first car...lol)

3)  I live in Southern Calif and wonder how support and/or upgrades would work should I decide to change something in the near or far future.  I can not see myself trying to repackage this behemoth to send back to Northern Calif for an upgrade or repair.  Do you have experts that are local to handle something such as this?

4) Since this will be a custom liquid cooling build, can this be shipped with the fluids already intact or will there be something further that I must do outside of opening the box and experiencing Nirvana once it is unpackaged?

I shall rule the Minecraft world with this PC now that I have the power to do so!  (overkill? Confused)

This "might" be the look I'm going for...((I think...I'm still trying to decide))
Confused

Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 3:13pm
Thank you for your interest! Sounds like one awesome PC.

(1) We won’t have third party GTX 1080 cards for at least a few weeks until supply is good. I would expect until end of June to early July.

(2) The 6950X will max out at 4.3GHz since it’s 10 cores. The 6900K can do 4.4GHz due to 8 cores. The 6850K can do 4.5GHz. It’s all based on the number of CPU cores. The GTX 1080 can do 150MHz-175MHz on the GPU cores.

(3) It’s great you’re in California (So-Cal), ground takes only two days for example. Many of our customers have AVENTUM units all the way in the East coast with no issues. That’s why we rely on Freight shipping for example.

(4) It’s ready to go out of the box. You just need to remove the internal packaging pieces.

Quote elitejustice Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 3:25pm
Thank you Alex.  I'll be looking forward to my new system build.  My birthday just happens to be in a few weeks (June 24th)....I think someone might have told me that there are Birthday discounts?? ConfusedStrong
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 3:28pm
db188 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote db188 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by elitejustice

Hello folks...I hope that you all are doing well!  Thanks to all with whom answered my initial questions here on this forum.

It's been a few months since my initial post, and it would seem that my waiting has paid off. Drooling  I was initially waiting for the i7-6950x processor before I planned my build.  It would now appear that I will also have the added advantage of having the GTX 1080's also available.  With that said I have a few new questions for the forum experts and/or or the D.S. Administration/Staff.

1) There are now 3rd party RGB GTX1080's available (ASUS Strix GTX 1080 etc)  Would something akin to this or other 3rd party GTX 1080's be available for my system build? i'm pretty sure you'll see DS carrying Asus branded cards at the least.  most probably EVGA as well.

2) Since this is a brand new processor and graphics card, what kinds of overclocks are you presuming that this processor and these graphics cards will be able to achieve?  Has there been internal testing thus far and results that you would care to share?  (I'm wondering how long to wait while you guys work out any kinks before making a purchase that will likely cost more than my first car...lol) as far as the GTX 1080 is concerned, testing universally so far show pretty consistent 2.1GHz tops on the core clock.  ymmv depending on silicon lottery, but the fab process seems pretty stable and most chips are capable of near 2GHz.  on air you'll probably be running those fans pretty close to 100%, so it will be quite loud.  with an overclock like that the performance in general is in the 10% area (over GTX 980ti) in most modern games. 

3)  I live in Southern Calif and wonder how support and/or upgrades would work should I decide to change something in the near or far future.  I can not see myself trying to repackage this behemoth to send back to Northern Calif for an upgrade or repair.  Do you have experts that are local to handle something such as this?  they've got two shops (1 in the California Bay Area, and the other in Canada) and as far as i know they don't outsource their labor/support. 

4) Since this will be a custom liquid cooling build, can this be shipped with the fluids already intact or will there be something further that I must do outside of opening the box and experiencing Nirvana once it is unpackaged? it's shipped filled.  there might be some normal fluid loss due to air "bleeding" of the loop once you've got it up and running, but this won't cause drastic fluid loss.  if there is that means you've got a leak.  DS can send you a bottle of pre-mixed fluid of the same type upon request for "topping off", or you can add some distilled water on your own if you wish. 

I shall rule the Minecraft world with this PC now that I have the power to do so!  (overkill? Confusedunlimited POWAHHHH!

This "might" be the look I'm going for...((I think...I'm still trying to decide))
Confused  cheers!

Edited by db188 - 09 Jun 2016 at 1:06pm
Aventum 3
I7-6700K
Corsair Hx1000i 1000W
Gigabyte M28U 4K
Doc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Doc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Jun 2016 at 9:57am
Originally posted by Alex

Thank you for your interest! Sounds like one awesome PC.

(1) We won’t have third party GTX 1080 cards for at least a few weeks until supply is good. I would expect until end of June to early July.

(2) The 6950X will max out at 4.3GHz since it’s 10 cores. The 6900K can do 4.4GHz due to 8 cores. The 6850K can do 4.5GHz. It’s all based on the number of CPU cores. The GTX 1080 can do 150MHz-175MHz on the GPU cores.

(3) It’s great you’re in California (So-Cal), ground takes only two days for example. Many of our customers have AVENTUM units all the way in the East coast with no issues. That’s why we rely on Freight shipping for example.

(4) It’s ready to go out of the box. You just need to remove the internal packaging pieces.

Why do more cores have slower speeds?
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Jun 2016 at 10:06am
More cores makes its harder to overclock so many and get them stable. There is only so much power you can squeeze out when you have a power maximum.

10 cores running at 4.3GHz is going to be faster than 4 cores running at 4.6GHz (as long as the program you are using is multi-threaded and can use all of those cores).

Edited by Alex - 09 Jun 2016 at 10:07am
Meller View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Meller Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 11:34am
He's pretty much dead on with the 6950x. Unless you win the Silicon lottery, it looks like this first big batch of them are hitting 4.2-4.3Ghz @ ~1.325-1.375v At the moment. But Alex is right. 10 Cores with 20 Threads running at 4.3ghz is going to blow any quad core out of that water that is running in the 4-4.8ghz range.

As far as Overclocking the GPU's go. Really no point. Because you're going to hit the power restrictions of the FE cards unless custom BIO's come out. So regardless of overclock or not, GPU Boost and manual overclocking is still to cap out at 2.1Ghz.
Custom PC
Ryzen 9 5950X
Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme
128GB DDR4 3600mhz
EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Samsung 980 Pro 512GB m.2
Samsung 960 PRO 2TB m.2 x2
db188 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote db188 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 3:04pm
yup, Nvidia's been holding back overclockers for years.  these newer cards are even worse overclockers than Maxwell from the testing i've seen.   you'll need custom bios, as Meller said, if you want to push them where they're capable of going.  that being said, Nvidia has made improvements with their "GPU Boost" technology and made their cards more power dynamic then in the past.  also, these cards a pretty freaking fast as is.
Aventum 3
I7-6700K
Corsair Hx1000i 1000W
Gigabyte M28U 4K
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Jun 2016 at 7:36am
As much as I don't want to deter away from the topic of this thread, I would like to respond to db188's post regarding his impressions and comments about Digital Storm's operations.

I will strongly express that there was a time when we were experiencing growing pains as a company, that is all behind us now.

Yes, we have been growing, thankfully which is a great sign as it allows us to be a stronger and better company in the long term for our customers.

We would never let our growth get to a point where we begin operating like a Dell. Our mission is to be a highly specialized brand that builds the best systems and backs our products with the very best support.

A great example of this is how we now have customer support available 7 days a week, customers can now get help during the weekend!

We don't expect to be a perfect company, I'm sure there will be situations where a customer needs management attention, that's what we are here for. There are always better ways to handle situations and learn from them, and the best way for us to do that is for customers to communicate with our team directly, such as emailing "[email protected]".

Quote elitejustice Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Jun 2016 at 9:13am
I'm not a customer of Digital Storm as of yet (I will be soon) but I have been more than impressed from the responses that I've seen thus far from Alex and others within this thread.  I've heard nothing but good things from other customers regarding their impressions of Digital Storm as a company.  I'm also pleased to know that you have already experienced your growing pains prior to my arrival. Wink
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Jun 2016 at 9:55am
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 12:58am
Just to chime in, been here watching folks get pcs since 2008, ordered mine in 2009, had to change a few parts but that is with any pc under my use.

I have no complaints, I have been taken care of very well and would recommend others to buy their pc here.

I'm waiting for a 10/14 core+
FrankW View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote FrankW Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 4:39am
Hi DST4ME,

I remember that system with four GPUs. Seems like you changed more than a few parts. If I remember right, you changed out the GPUs at least once.

Frank
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>