FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can't decide between Bolt, Apollo, and Hailstorm!

Post Date: 2016-04-08

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TheRealTuna View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheRealTuna Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Can't decide between Bolt, Apollo, and Hailstorm!
    Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 6:29am
Budget:
~$3,000

Expectations:
To be able to play any game now and within the next few years at max settings with perfect fps and overall performance

Usage:
Gaming, some streaming

Special Needs:
N/A

Hello all!

I am strongly considering taking the leap and buying a DS machine, but am admittedly a little uneducated about certain things pertaining to computer construction and figured I'd ask you guys for recommendations.

Right now, I am struggling to make a choice between the Apollo, Bolt, Velox, and Hailstorm machines and am currently leaning towards the Bolt 3 because of its awesome design and overabundance of positive reviews around for it (I have not seen anywhere near as many positive reviews for any other DS machine).

Part of the reason I'm having a tough time is because a lot of these machines can be customized similarly and will end up costing around the same, from what I've seen. One of the core differences, as I understand it, is mostly between the Bolt and the other three, and that is the amount of stuff that can fit in the actual Chasis.

I don't intend to really fit that much stuff in the chasis (no intention of purchasing any SLI configuration, I am leaning towards just 1 GTX TI card) and so it doesn't really seem like anything larger than the Bolt is actually necessary.

With that said, the slimness of the Bolt isn't actually that important to me. I don't intend to ever move it (and actually, from the pictures, am a little concerned that with such a small base it will topple over whenever the desk shakes or is bumped in to) and so maybe it would be best to buy a larger machine in the event I change my mind and decide to include additional things.

I think the main thing that will affect my decision is the cooling. But, I am not really sure what the difference is between Hydrolux Pro (featured in the Bolt), and Hydrolux Lite, and Hydrolux Pro: Exotic Custom Cooling. I am also not sure why only the Bolt has the Hydrolux Pro option, and for every other machine the only two options are between lite / exotic cooling.

Additionally, I am wondering if it is worth the additional cost to cool the graphics card as well in addition to the CPU, and if there is any major advantage of hard line tubing / copper tubing over flexible tubing.

All in all, it seems like all of these machines are going to do the same thing in the end, and are all going to cost me a similar amount, so I'm not really sure how to proceed, and what will be best.

Are there any other differentiating factors between these machines apart from aesthetics and chasis size?

And definitely, if someone could illuminate the differences between those cooling options, that would be awesome.

Thanks for the help folks!

PS: As an aside -- what is the difference between the GTX 980 TI Strix and Poseidon? Is the Poseidon worth the extra money?

Now it just seems like an issue of whether or not I want to pay a bit less for the Bolt and restrict future SLI options / upgrade options or pay a bit more and go with the Hailstorm and ensure the possibility for future upgrades.

Edited by TheRealTuna - 08 Apr 2016 at 8:58am
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 8:13am
Hi TheRealTuna..... Welcome to the forums.   DS does make awesome rigs and will stand behind them... Otherwise a lot of us wouldn't be here.

It can get confusing because of marketing, but the Hydrolux Pro in the Bolt is really the Hydrolux Lite mentioned in the full size cases.   The Hydrolux LITE is an all in one unit much like the sealed units like H100i,, but the cooling loop can be opened to add on other components.   The LITE, or PRO in the Bolt, is a customizable all-in-one cooler, so to speak.

The Hydrolux Pro Exotic in the other builds, non- Bolt, is a fully customized water cooling solution where the pump, tubing, reservoirs, etc, are all seperate.   More money.

The Bolt , IMHO, is for those with space issues or just want something different and love the looks of it.   It is real nice, but if you ever had to do work on it, swap parts, it will be tugher because of the limited space.  Plus not as many options to get rid of the heat if needed.

The hailstorm 2 is a great pick for a full sizw case, especially if you want to go water cooling.

If you only want to water or liquid cool the cpu, the Apollo is a nice way to go.  Roomy, looks great, and reasonably priced. 

Aesthetics plays a big part on the case you pick.  Only you can really decide.

980 Ti Strix vs Poseidon ....  The Poseidon has a built in water block for water cooling the gpu.  If you want to stay on air cooling, pick the Strix.

Hope this helps.Big%20Smile

bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 8:18am
Just to add... when you're picking the case that you want, the picture you see and might be making your decision on, isn't necessarily what you will get.   The Hailstorm picture, for an example,  shows a multi card system, water cooled cpu and colored wiring or sleeves on the power cables to the graphics cards.  

Quote TheRealTuna Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 8:35am
Thanks for the response, and for clearing up a few things for me.

I very much wish that there was some kind of online configuration option where you could actually see each part virtually interchanged so you could see what the final product would look like. Would make it much easier to pick based on looks, at least :d

How important is it to include graphics card cooling? Given the price, unless it is crucial, I probably would opt to only include CPU cooling.

Also, any comments on Hard Line tubing / copper wiring vs flexible tubing?

Right now, here are my specs:

Bolt 3 ($3,165):

Processor: i7 6700 4.0 ghz
Mobo: GIGABYTE Z170N-Gaming 5 (Intel Z170 Chipset)
Memory: 16gb 2666 mhz
Power: 600w
Storage 1: 1x SSD M.2 512gb 950 PRO
Storage 2: Standard 1 TB
Graphics Card: GTX 980 TI Poseidon (Strix doesnt fit I think)
Cooling: Hydrolux Pro/Lite CPU Cooling (can include graphics for another $200)

Apollo ($3,135)

Power: 850w EVGA Supernova
Graphics Card: GTX 980 TI Strix (+~$800 for 2x SLI)
Cooling: Hydrolux Pro Exotic Cooling for CPU

Hailstorm 2 ($3,200 - $3,600 - slight over budget)

Power: 850w EVGA Supernova
Graphics Card: GTX 980 TI Strix

Hailstorm 2 ($4,000 - $4,500 the tempting over-budget pick):

Power: 1000w Corsair HX1000i
Graphics Card: 2x SLI GTX 980 TI Strix
Fans: Some LED Variation for bling

So basically, as well, if I change the Hailstorm 2 case for something cheaper I will get $250 off the whole thing, basically making the close-to-budget Hailstorm 2 config in the price of the Bolt 3. Everything else is mostly similar specs, apart from the Strix/Poseidon.

Any comments on the configurations, on where money can be saved, which parts might be better, and so on? And of course on the issue of tubing and graphics cooling :d

Thanks for everything!

Edited by TheRealTuna - 08 Apr 2016 at 8:50am
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 8:52am
How did you get the Z170N mobo to show in the Hailstorm?   That's a mini size mobo made to fit in smaller cases.  It would get lost in the Hailstorm.  Hahaha    It would work, just a smaller board.

Water cooling isn't necessary for the gpu or cpu but does keep things a little cooler and the case insides cooler also.  For most gamers, an air cooled graphics card will work just fine.     But, up to you and the budget.  There are advantages to water.

Hardline and Copper tubing is all about looks.  They don't cool any better and can make troubleshooting or swapping parts more work.   Flex tubing has quick disconnects and its flexibility allows working on then easier.

Whether you go single 980ti or sli depends on the monitor or monitors.  If you'll be gaming on a single 1080p or 1440p then a single 980ti is all you need for the most part.  

Also, the Z170N mobo doesn't allow for sli with its single Pcie slot. 

Edited by bprat22 - 08 Apr 2016 at 8:58am

Quote TheRealTuna Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 9:10am
Whoops, my mistake, it was: ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING (Intel Z170 Chipset) (Up to 5x PCI-E Devices) for the Apollo and Hailstorm builds.

Gotcha, I won't worry about water cooling GPUs then.

I'll have to think iff the hard line tubing look is really worth nearly $200 :d. But good to know that there isn't really any real benefit to it.

According to what you said, SLI wont be necessary, which I knew from the start, I think I'm just getting a little excited looking at all this heavy duty stuff .

I will most likely end up with the Apollo config I listed. Appears to be the most cost efficient intersection between the Bolt and the Hailstorm while still enabling me the option to switch stuff out in the future.

Really, the only thing keeping me from outright picking the Apollo is how sick the reservoir looks here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWpK2afgXU0&nohtml5=False

Edited by TheRealTuna - 08 Apr 2016 at 9:11am
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 10:53am
The Apollo to me is the best for your needs, but they do all work.     The Velox is also a great pick, it's air cooling about the best.  But, for a single Strix card, the Apollo will have no issues. 

It would be nice to see the build change with each component addition.  Don't think that will happen, though.  Big%20Smile

SnowandSand View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote SnowandSand Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 8:34am
I just recently got the hailstorm with 2x 980ti strix cards all in a liquid cool loop and it is awesome. They didn't offer the Poseidon cards a few months ago when I ordered. The hailstorm case (corsair 900d) is massive. Unless you are going to put everything in a liquid cool loop and if size is an issue I would say go with the velox or appollo. Also realize that the hailstorm and agent in cases have to be shipped frievht die to size and that is an extra $300.
Hailstorm II(Retired)
R7 2700x
16GB Team Dark Pro @ 3200 CL14
Asus x470 CH VII Hero
Corsair Hx1000i 1000W PSU
250GB Samsung 850 EVO
1TB & 6TB WD - Black Edition
2x GTX 980TI Strix
Hydrolux Stage 3

Quote TheRealTuna Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 12:11pm
Thanks for the heads up, definitely don't want to deal with paying an extra $300 for nothing considering I can get what I'm looking for without that.

Currently now trying to decide between Apollo and Velox. Which one I choose will come down to whether I decide to go with the Pro Custom Cooling system or not. I've read the Velox is better for air cooling.

Any suggestions there? Considering I'm only going with 1 TI Strix card for the time being, at least.
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 12:19pm
The Velox or Apollo can meet your needs.   If you were doing sli Strix on air then my pick would be the Velox for its better airflow.   Either can fit the Hydrlux Pro.   

One thing that might matter.... The Apollo has a left side facing window and the Velox a right side facing window.    A lot of people are restricted where the rig sits and want the window facing them for obvious reasons.
Groupie
Groupie

Quote SnowandSand Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 1:46pm
I agree with bprat22.  Also There are benefits to shipping freight.  The computer box is strapped down to a wooden pallet so the is less of a chance it will get knocked around.If you are thinking about water cooling your card/s in the future the Poseidon may be the way to go due to it already being set up for it.  with the strix card you will have to remove the fans and add a water block.

You don't really need to water cool your card unless you want to really push the OC on the card.  Not sure about the poseiden but the strix card comes with software that has three presets and allows you to make a custom oc really easily.
Hailstorm II(Retired)
R7 2700x
Asus x470 CH VII Hero
250GB Samsung 850 EVO
2x GTX 980TI Strix
Hydrolux Stage 3

Quote TheRealTuna Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 3:56pm
All right, after much deliberation, I've decided that if I buy, which I probably will, it will be a variation of the Apollo.

I have decided to go with exotic cooling for the CPU only, and will rock the strix.

My last question is about the thermal monitoring system / lighting, which costs an addition $100.

Is this worthwhile? Does it allow for any particular different light controls than the remote control LED lighting option? Does anyone feel like they have actively used this system to monitor their temperatures and such?

Thanks for much!
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !

Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 4:10pm
Have the DS thermal control v1.6 (2014 vintage) There are newer ones with more fan control. That being said I do use the LED color thermal mode  and it does work pretty good. Right now my CPU is running at 40.0C and it's a light blue. On long gaming sessions I have seen  it get yellow. Fans stay on Auto (basically always Quiet). I have both cards and cpu on liquid. You can do the same with the fans without it, so.........Chilling
I have read that some people have had issues with the remote control setup.

Edited by hoserator - 09 Apr 2016 at 4:11pm

Quote TheRealTuna Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 4:45pm
I see, and does the thermal lighting also enable lighting in the same way the remote control setup does, or does it only enable coloring based on temperature (blue yellow red)?

Would like to have the option of changing lighting at will to go well with my razer chroma stuff :D
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 4:54pm
You can deactivate the LED thermal mode and on mine you have 7 colors and "Off". All manually activated. Don't know if the newer versions have more color options.
db188 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote db188 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by TheRealTuna

Whoops, my mistake, it was: ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING (Intel Z170 Chipset) (Up to 5x PCI-E Devices) for the Apollo and Hailstorm builds.

Gotcha, I won't worry about water cooling GPUs then.

you'll get about 30C cooler running cards if you decide to max out their performance/oc on water than on air, fyi.  

I'll have to think iff the hard line tubing look is really worth nearly $200 :d. But good to know that there isn't really any real benefit to it.

there is one benefit to consider: no plasticizer is used in rigid tubing (either copper or acrylic) because it's RIGID, duh!  when flexible tubing is used (even advertised as "plasticizer-free") it contains plasticizer-that's what gives it flexibility.  what they really mean is that their flexible tubing doesn't contain DEHP plasticizer.  why is plasticizer bad?  because after a while it will break down and "leeching" will occur.  that's the nasty, white film that develops inside the tubing.  not only does it look bad, it also flakes off and clogs up your pump, rads, and blocks.  again, fyi and ymmv. 

According to what you said, SLI wont be necessary, which I knew from the start, I think I'm just getting a little excited looking at all this heavy duty stuff .

sli is necessary for anything close to satisfactory 4k+ gaming experience.  any lower res can get by with one card (if it's powerful enough). 

I will most likely end up with the Apollo config I listed. Appears to be the most cost efficient intersection between the Bolt and the Hailstorm while still enabling me the option to switch stuff out in the future.

it's more cost efficient because it's a cheap, plastic Corsair case.  personally, i'd choose an all metal, DS exclusive, custom case with the Velox, Aventum or Bolt cases.  

Really, the only thing keeping me from outright picking the Apollo is how sick the reservoir looks here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWpK2afgXU0&nohtml5=False
Aventum 3
I7-6700K
Gigabyte G1 Z170X Gaming GT
16GB Corsair Dominator 3000MHz
Corsair Hx1000i 1000W
Samsung M.2 980 Pro 2TB;Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
MSI RTX 3080 Ventus OC 10G LHR
Gigabyte M28U 4K

Quote TheRealTuna Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 8:42pm
Thanks for the additional input!

Would the Corridium case be under that list of DS exclusive metal cases? I only ask because all the others are right-facing cases, while only the Apollo/Coridium are left-facing. The way my desk is, I definitely want something left-facing (thanks to bpratt for raising that issue).

I don't think it makes sense to pay for hard / copper tubing unless im hydrolux cooling everything (CPU + graphics), and I don't know that I'm willing to invest the extra chunk of change for that. But, I will keep it in mind.

Keep the feedback coming, the more I have, the more confident I can be in my decision!

Particularly happy to hear from anyone else about the thermal management system and whether or not you feel it is worthwhile!
FrankW View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote FrankW Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 6:50am
Hi TheRealTuna,

The Coridium is a great mid-tower case. The body is steel and the front is brushed aluminum. It is smaller than the Apollo and not as much room for custom water cooling loop. Plenty of room for AIO cooling system or the HydroLux LITE. This is my favorite mid-sized case that DS sells.

Frank
db188 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote db188 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by TheRealTuna

Thanks for the additional input!

Would the Corridium case be under that list of DS exclusive metal cases? I only ask because all the others are right-facing cases, while only the Apollo/Coridium are left-facing. The way my desk is, I definitely want something left-facing (thanks to bpratt for raising that issue).  the Coridium is actually a Corsair Obsidian 750D, so it's not a DS exclusive.  to my knowledge only the Aventum and Velox are custom DS cases.  the Bolt is a Lian Li designed case if i'm not mistaken.  that being said, the Corsair case isn't a "bad" choice. 

I don't think it makes sense to pay for hard / copper tubing unless im hydrolux cooling everything (CPU + graphics), and I don't know that I'm willing to invest the extra chunk of change for that. But, I will keep it in mind. to be clear, you don't "need" a custom water loop.  it's pretty much an "enthusiast" sport.  there are advantages and disadvantages (not the least of which is cost).  personally, i like having my vid cards, along with my cpu under water because i push them hard.  my system also runs cooler and quieter than it would under air or AIO water cooled systems. 

Keep the feedback coming, the more I have, the more confident I can be in my decision!

Particularly happy to hear from anyone else about the thermal management system and whether or not you feel it is worthwhile!  i have the DS control center software with the fan controller and RGB lighting in my Aventum 3.  i don't really use the lighting for temp monitoring, i have it setup for a static appearance.  tbh, i feel their controller is rather basic, but it beats having to go into the bios (or use 3rd party software like SpeedFan) every time i want to change fan speed.  i used to get an error on boot that the cpu fan wasn't being detected with the Asus Deluxe mobo.  i've since had that mobo swapped for a Gigabyte and so far the error hasn't raised it's head.

fan controllers are worth it as long as they don't cause conflicts, which is something many were notorious for.  they're pretty much a requirement these days on any non-budget case and case reviewers will knock them down for not including one.  is the DS unit worth it?  it's not a home run, but yes, it's worth it.
Aventum 3
I7-6700K
Corsair Hx1000i 1000W
Gigabyte M28U 4K

Quote TheRealTuna Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 3:47pm
Thanks again for the feedback! Think I'm gonna go with the thermal software, if not just for static lighting (the other one required a remote controller I saw, which I'm not down for).

I think I have decided, and will place my order soon.

Final config ($3,600, a little over budget, but if i'my already spending this much, doesn't make sense to skimp):

System Configuration:
Chassis Model: Special Deal Hot Seller - Digital Storm Apollo (Black)
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Trim Accents: - Standard Factory Finish
Processor: Intel Core i7 6700K 4.0GHz (Codename Skylake) (Unlocked CPU) (Quad Core)
Motherboard: ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING (Intel Z170 Chipset) (Up to 5x PCI-E Devices)
System Memory: 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Digital Storm Certified Performance Series
Power Supply: 850W EVGA SuperNOVA
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Optical Drive: DVD-R/RW/CD-R/RW (DVD Writer 24x / CD-Writer 48x)
Storage Set 1: 1x SSD M.2 (512GB Samsung 950 PRO) (NVM Express) (Extreme Performance)
Storage Set 2: 1x Storage (1TB Western Digital - Black Edition)
Storage Set 3: - No Thanks
RAID Config: - No Thanks
RAID Card: - No Thanks
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Graphics Card(s): 1x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB (ASUS Strix Edition) (VR Ready)
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
HPC Processor: - No Thanks
Extreme Cooling: H20: HydroLux PRO: Exotic Custom Cooling System (CPU Only)
HydroLux Tubing Style: Flexible Tubing (Requires HydroLux Liquid Cooling System)
HydroLux Fluid Color: White Fluid (Requires HydroLux Liquid Cooling System)
Cable Management: Premium Cable Management (Strategically Routed & Organized for Airflow)
Chassis Fans: Corsair LED Airflow Performance Edition (White) (Up to 6 Fans)
Internal Lighting: Digital Storm RGB LED Lighting System (Requires Thermal Management Control Board & Software)
Airflow Control: Digital Storm Thermal Management Control Board & Software
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Noise Reduction: - No Thanks
LaserMark: - No Thanks
CPU Boost: Stage 2: Overclock CPU - Up to 4.8GHz (Depends on Cooling and Motherboard)
Graphics Boost: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my video card(s)
OS Boost: Yes, Disable and tweak all of the non-crucial services on the operating system
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-Bit Edition)
Recovery Tools: Windows Recovery Toolkit (Bundled with Windows CD)
Virus Protection: FREE: McAfee AntiVirus Plus (1 Year Service Activation Card) (Not Pre-installed) ($35 Value)
Office: Microsoft Office 2016 Home & Student (PC Attach Key PKC Only, No Pre-install)
Game: - No Thanks
Display: - No Thanks
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: - No Thanks
Mouse: - No Thanks
Branded Gear: - No Thanks
Priority Build: - No Thanks, Ship Within 10-15 Business Days After Order Is Successfully Processed
Warranty: Life-time Expert Care with 3 Year Limited Warranty (3 Year Labor & 1 Year Part Replacement)

Basically, I don't foresee myself needing crazy graphics just yet, and think a standard TI strix will be good enough. But, I want to leave room just in case later on I want to update the machine.

I definitely want the CPU water cooled.

Any suggestions or changes before I pull the trigger?
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 4:47pm
Everything looks good on my end.

hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 5:24pm
Do note that the 3 year warranty only has 1 year part replacement. Some have been surprised at this and a year goes by very fast.  Hahaha

Quote TheRealTuna Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 6:47am
Placed the order! Removed LED fans and Word, will get those later if I really need em.

Can't wait to feel the power
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 7:28am
Congrats . Awesome
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 12:49pm
CongratulationsAwesome, the waiting is ........Bored
db188 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote db188 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 4:01pm
congrats.  looking forward to some picsAwesome
Aventum 3
I7-6700K
Corsair Hx1000i 1000W
Gigabyte M28U 4K
Groupie
Groupie

Quote SnowandSand Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 5:27pm
Congrats man looks like a solid build. Strong
Hailstorm II(Retired)
R7 2700x
Asus x470 CH VII Hero
250GB Samsung 850 EVO
2x GTX 980TI Strix
Hydrolux Stage 3