FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can anyone help me figure out my speaker channels?

Post Date: 2016-07-29

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CrazyandLazy View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote CrazyandLazy Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Can anyone help me figure out my speaker channels?
    Posted: 29 Jul 2016 at 7:26am
I don't know what happened but right now my Vanquish's front port for headset only puts out sound from the left channel in both sides of the headset.

I tried to see if the back port works properly and it doesn't as well. The back port has sounds of both left and right channel playing simultaneously on both sides of the headset.

I tried searching a solution on google to no avail. How do I fix this so that both my front and back ports for headsets on my mobo outputs the correct channels?

I play shooter games and with the problem I have, I don't know which directions shots are being fired because sound is played on both ears of the headset at the same time. It's not a headset issue since I plugged it to my monitor's headset and it works fine.
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Jul 2016 at 8:36am
Not sure what happened, but I'd go into Audio Control Panel and check the settings if you haven't already.  Make sure playback is checked and setup.  I believe there is a test sound you can send out .  Been awhile since I poked around in there.

Also, go into Device manager, Audio pulldown, right click the Realtek HD Audio , uninstall, reboot and let Windows reinstall the driver.  Or, manually get the driver from the mobo site, Asus for example, and install.

Let us know. Big%20Smile

Post Reply Post Reply