FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Canadian website?

Post Date: 2017-05-07

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
RiskyFights View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote RiskyFights Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Canadian website?
    Posted: 07 May 2017 at 4:29pm
Im in canada and noticed that there is no longer a canada option and was wondering if anyone knows whats going on with that
Nav View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Employee

Quote Nav Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 May 2017 at 5:23pm
We've switched the order processing side back to the USA. Canadian orders at this moment are being built and shipped from the USA.

Quote RiskyFights Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 May 2017 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Nav

We've switched the order processing side back to the USA. Canadian orders at this moment are being built and shipped from the USA.

Okay thank you, But the think i liked was that it showed how much it was going to be so i didnt have to estimate how much its gonna be for me
Nav View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Employee

Quote Nav Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 May 2017 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by RiskyFights

Originally posted by Nav

Okay thank you, But the think i liked was that it showed how much it was going to be so i didnt have to estimate how much its gonna be for me

It should be showing in CAD, let me look into this. Price wise, it should be the same before the processing switch.

Quote RiskyFights Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 May 2017 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by Nav

Originally posted by Nav

It should be showing in CAD, let me look into this. Price wise, it should be the same before the processing switch.

Oh okay

Quote RiskyFights Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 May 2017 at 5:56pm

Originally posted by Nav

[QUOTE=Nav] We've switched the order processing side back to the USA. Canadian orders at this moment are being built and shipped from the USA.

One more thing aha...When i go to check out it says theres no tax? Is this true
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 May 2017 at 9:39am
Our Canada facility was not able to keep up with demand, so we're shifting to our main facility for now.

Prices are in USD and will be charged from our USA credit card processing bank so there may be conversion fees on your side.

Import taxes/duty will be formally sent over to you by our team once you have placed an order. We will not charge and process your order until you have reiewed and aporoved final costs.

Quote RiskyFights Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 May 2017 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Alex

Our Canada facility was not able to keep up with demand, so we're shifting to our main facility for now.

Prices are in USD and will be charged from our USA credit card processing bank so there may be conversion fees on your side.

Import taxes/duty will be formally sent over to you by our team once you have placed an order. We will not charge and process your order until you have reiewed and aporoved final costs.

That sucks.. Well for me cause Im not about to spend even more money on fee's and stuff, Anyway have a good day

Edited by Nav - 08 May 2017 at 2:30pm
Nav View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Employee

Quote Nav Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 May 2017 at 2:30pm
The custom's fee and shipping should be pretty similar as if it were shipped from Vancouver.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 May 2017 at 2:50pm
Nav is right. We had a slightly higher margin in Canada due to the overhead, that's been removed. So the final price is going to be the same or even less than it was previously.

I would at the very least place an order so you can see what the final cost is.
 Post Reply Post Reply