Digital Storm not responding

Post Date: 2017-01-03

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
johndeniel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote johndeniel Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Digital Storm not responding
    Posted: 03 Jan 2017 at 9:21pm
I was recently sending emails to DS regarding on my ordered PC that was processed and placed at stage 1 about a week ago and it haven't been updated yet and I don't receive any replies from them since my order was place on stage 1. Any clues what's going on?
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Jan 2017 at 3:41am
Try emailing the boss... [email protected]. He's the boss of getting things done.
jav View Drop Down

Quote jav Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Jan 2017 at 10:22am
Having just gone through this and receiving my machine, I can tell you that they sent you an email explaining stage 1 to stage 6.

At the bottom it says your system will ship either 10-15 or 15-20 business days from the time it got to stage 1. You will receive an email as each stage is reached. No need to be emailing them for status. The unit will ship within the time frame they said; provided there aren't component shortages or failure. If there is a problem you will be notified of that as well. No worries!
johndeniel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote johndeniel Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Jan 2017 at 10:34am
Originally posted by jav

Having just gone through this and receiving my machine, I can tell you that they sent you an email explaining stage 1 to stage 6.

At the bottom it says your system will ship either 10-15 or 15-20 business days from the time it got to stage 1. You will receive an email as each stage is reached. No need to be emailing them for status. The unit will ship within the time frame they said; provided there aren't component shortages or failure. If there is a problem you will be notified of that as well. No worries!

Thank you so much I appreciate your response I'll keep that in mind and all I gotta do is wait for email notification regarding each stage and process
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Jan 2017 at 10:40am
unless something has changed, the 10-15 business message was for Vanquish models that were, and to some extent still are, prebuilt models.
 Post Reply Post Reply