Early Retirement Party

Post Date: 2016-09-01

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MrButters View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote MrButters Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Early Retirement Party
    Posted: 01 Sep 2016 at 2:55pm
For Peripherals, that is.   

Let's see.............  Those retiring and relegated to volunteer/limited duty include three blind mice (all logitech wireless), two or three logitech keyboards, including a wireless one that never worked and a mini keyboard that just didn't feel right.  Also being retired is a sony headset that's probably close to twenty years old.  The sound system is also being retired, but have yet to purchase a new one, so will remain in service for now; same with the mouse pad.

So who are the new hires?  Started out by buying a Razer Deathadder a couple of weeks or so ago.  Unlike the wireless mice, no constant resets, mouse lag, etc.  Fingers crossed that it continues to work as intended, but I have high hopes.  It's a wired mouse with limited frills but one that actually appears to get the job done.

Today the other new hires include a Razer Kraken 7.1 headset, along with a Corsair Strafe RGB MX Silent mechanical keyboard that allows the headset to plug into.  While the keyboard seems to be a good fit and what I was looking for, the headset kind of blew me away when I first tried it out.  I say this because it was a new experience in sound.

hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Sep 2016 at 3:33pm
LOLAwesome
 Post Reply Post Reply