Post Date: 2016-09-02

Post Reply Post Reply
Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Doc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Doc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Thoughts on new build
    Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 5:14pm
Budget:
Not real sure. Trying to decide between cheapest good rig or doing what I did last time and going reasonably high end (4000) and having it last 8 years like my current one.

Expectations:
Gaming would be the highest stress on rig. Battlefield 4 and 1.

Usage:
Gaming and general use 1080p, but considering Acer Predator 1440.

Special Needs:
Would like a media card reader, Blue ray burner/player and CD burner/player

Saved Ticket #: [Please Type Here]

Specifications:
Wondering about the MB and processor. My understanding is the Z170 and 6700K is excellent for gaming but I'm a bit hung up on it only being quad core. As cores continue to climb I don't want to be limited 3-4 years from now because my quad core is not cutting it anymore.

Of course the air vs liquid issue. Never had any issue with my liquid cooled rig. Wondering if I go lower cost approach would you guys go with the standard liquid cooling or the Noctua. Its actually 20 dollars more expensive. Just less potential issues I guess. Really struggling with that decision this time.

There doesn't seem to be options anymore for expansion bays on any of these builds. Why is that?. Going to limit me to one disc drive. Maybe that's all I need. Does the Blue ray burner/player also play and burn CD's? And regular dvds?

Thanks

Edited by Doc - 02 Sep 2016 at 7:02pm
AquaFalling View Drop Down

Quote AquaFalling Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 3:35am
I'm not an expert like some users but I've been doing a bit of research and maybe some of it could help

Cores and Gameplay - Video

That was a test albeit a little over a year old test but it shows that the more cores you have doesn't mean games improve in-fact some with 8 cores actually didn't perform as well as a 4 core CPU.

I had a hard time deciding on Air over Liquid, Since there is little to no maintenance with Air (Which is nice). But Liquid provided better benefit. Everything will still work with the Air cooled, will just be a bit warmer and a bit more noise (and I personally don't like the aesthetics of the Noctua).

Yes the Blu-Ray player will Read and Write DVDs and CD's as well. Blu-Ray & DVD Writer/Reader (Burn + Play Blu-Ray & DVDs)

Hope this helps a little bit.

bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 4:15am
AquaFalling pretty much covered it.   

No way to know core usage in 5+ years, but 4 core is it for now.     Windows 10 does promise more core utilization with Dx12, but who knows.

I like air for almost zero issues, bit AIO coolers are a good option.

I think the 1070 for 1440p is excellent, but again, in a couple to three years gaming will just get more demanding.   The other thought is to get what's good for 2-3 years then upgrade gpu.   But, if you buy big now, might get another year or two out of the card.

Here's a link to compare cards....

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1771?vs=1731

Edited by bprat22 - 03 Sep 2016 at 4:19am
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 4:23am
Originally posted by Doc

Budget:
Not real sure. Trying to decide between cheapest good rig or doing what I did last time and going reasonably high end (4000) and having it last 8 years like my current one.

Expectations:
Gaming would be the highest stress on rig. Battlefield 4 and 1.

Usage:
Gaming and general use 1080p, but considering Acer Predator 1440.

Special Needs:
Would like a media card reader, Blue ray burner/player and CD burner/player

Saved Ticket #: [Please Type Here]

Specifications:
Wondering about the MB and processor. My understanding is the Z170 and 6700K is excellent for gaming but I'm a bit hung up on it only being quad core. As cores continue to climb I don't want to be limited 3-4 years from now because my quad core is not cutting it anymore.

Of course the air vs liquid issue. Never had any issue with my liquid cooled rig. Wondering if I go lower cost approach would you guys go with the standard liquid cooling or the Noctua. Its actually 20 dollars more expensive. Just less potential issues I guess. Really struggling with that decision this time.

There doesn't seem to be options anymore for expansion bays on any of these builds. Why is that?. Going to limit me to one disc drive. Maybe that's all I need. Does the Blue ray burner/player also play and burn CD's? And regular dvds?

Thanks

For gaming you will be fine, its hard to say what the future will do, back in 2010 I was 100% sure that by now we would be playing games with more then 4 or 6 cores based on all the info and interviews out there but here we are and still not much use for more cores, heck we still don't use 4 cores for most games.

So I would go with a 6700k and save my money, then in 4 years if I'm not happy(which I doubt) upgrade the cpu with the money you saved here, but I highly doubt you won't be ok, a 2500k from 2010 is beginning to get old in the tooth and that was not even the best cpu then. Every 6 years or so you want to upgrade the pc anyways.

for cooling its a no brainier, either go noctua or hydrolux. No point in going with anything other aio over noctua (except for hydrolux lite), you get the same performance less noise and no worries of pump failure, leaks and etc.

expansion bays depend on the case, if the case only allow one then you can just get one.

A bd should be able to do bd/dvd/cd

Click Image To Go To Configuration Page

Bit of info:

1. Do not install Mcafee , instead get a lighter better anti virus like ESET ( number 3 on the list ) Or any other good light Anti Virus will do.

2. With extra fans request that DS changes all case fans and connects all your fans to the mobo so you can control them via free software. This way we can control the fans without needing anything else (aka fan controller and etc).

3. The warranty here is 3 year labor and 1 year parts so if you want higher part warranty be sure to raise the warranty level to the desired level.

Edited by DST4ME - 03 Sep 2016 at 4:30am
FrankW View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote FrankW Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 5:01am
Hi Doc,

I have had Noctua and AIO and prefer the AIO with a 280 or 360 rad. I have seem more failures with the Noctua during shipping than I have seen leaks with the AiO. The Noctua is a big piece of hardware. The size and weight has a high potential of breaking loose if your computer is mishandled during shipping. That does happen too often for my taste. The size of the Noctua also limits the use of high memory sticks due to clearance.   Maintenance of the Noctua and AIO are about the same. They both have to be blown/vacuumed periodically. The one place that Noctua has an advantage is longevity. The Noctua has fans that could fail. The AiO also has fans plus a pump and fluid. If the AIO pump or fluid fails then the complete unit and rad must be replaced unless you have the DS HydroLux LITE system.

To me the Noctua is too big, too heavy and too ugly.

Frank   
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 5:06am
While you are right about shipping issues, that is a easy fix, but its performance is better unless you go hydrolux lite. or aio with triple rad which they don't offer here.

while noctua is big, that is how most good air cooler are. Yes Noctua is heavier so its more prone to shipping damage, but with the expanding foam it should not be an issue.

the reason you are seeing more noctua problems with shipping is because now we are recommending noctua more, if you go back and look at when the corsair aio was referred more you will see the same problem (breaking loose) with the corsair aio.

As a matter of fact my first month back I helped 4 people with cooler breaking loose and 3 was the corsair and 1 was the noctua.

Also lets not forget that all those systems that had the noctua or corsair knocked loose, also had the memory sticks out of place, gpu bent or out of place and etc, so a system that had that bad of a shipping damage has nothing to do with the kind of cooler you chose, that kind of shipping damage will damage everything it can.

Point here is that the problem is with shipping and not the cooler since it happens to both, whichever gets recommended more will be the one you see more due to shipping issues.

As far as high memory sticks go, they make no difference what so ever to a gaming pc. They are mainy used for benching with very high oc.

IMHO if you gonna go aio then go swiftech (hydrolux lite) otherwise you are wasting your time and not getting lc performance at all, since a good air cooler can match it.

As far how it looks I like the way its looks but to each his own

at the end I respect your opinion, to each his own

Edited by DST4ME - 03 Sep 2016 at 7:21am
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 12:33pm
I'm definitely more accepted of the AIO coolers than DST. They have come a long way from the earlier version.    I still like Noctua, but have debated going with an AIO or the Swiftech with my next build.    I like the performance, looks and reliability of Noctua but might try different, but still good, the next time.

IMHO, both work, or all three with Swiftech. Just have to realize the AIO and Swiftech are much more apt to give issues . Noctua just runs for years. All have fans that can fail, so that's not a consideration. All can be damaged in shipping, hence the leaks with Swiftech or bent arrays with Noctua.

FrankW View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote FrankW Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 1:04pm
I think the Swiftech is more apt to leak with pump and reservoir at the top. But I have only seen one or two with any problems. I went with an AIO with my latest build and have been very satisfied with the performance of my 110 system. Real good temps and quieter than my Noctua. I have two 200mm fans on the front of my case and they are the only noise I hear from my system. I can get to all of my memory incase I need to pull any. There is no big hulking RAD interfering with my case airflow. I am happy to give up better longevity for the convenience of the AIO. If it has a problem I will replace it for $100.

Frank
Doc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Doc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by FrankW

Hi Doc,

I have had Noctua and AIO and prefer the AIO with a 280 or 360 rad. I have seem more failures with the Noctua during shipping than I have seen leaks with the AiO. The Noctua is a big piece of hardware. The size and weight has a high potential of breaking loose if your computer is mishandled during shipping. That does happen too often for my taste. The size of the Noctua also limits the use of high memory sticks due to clearance.   Maintenance of the Noctua and AIO are about the same. They both have to be blown/vacuumed periodically. The one place that Noctua has an advantage is longevity. The Noctua has fans that could fail. The AiO also has fans plus a pump and fluid. If the AIO pump or fluid fails then the complete unit and rad must be replaced unless you have the DS HydroLux LITE system.

To me the Noctua is too big, too heavy and too ugly.

Frank   

Thanks Frank. The AIO is the "CPU liquid cooling" listed in options on the Velox and Apollo?
Doc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Doc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by DST4ME

IMHO if you gonna go aio then go swiftech (hydrolux lite) otherwise you are wasting your time and not getting lc performance at all, since a good air cooler can match it.

Thanks DST4ME, same question I asked Frank. I'll ask twice for redundancy.    AIO is the bottom level liquid cool? So if I go liquid, stay away from that, Hydrolux or air?
Your build is very similar to the one I was playing with. The other was Hailstorm with hydrolux hitting about $4100. The 3rd was an Apollo option with the 6800 6 core, the level 3 I think.

Edited by Doc - 03 Sep 2016 at 4:50pm
FrankW View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote FrankW Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 3:29pm
Hi Doc,

The AIO I would choose from DS is the: H20: Stage 2: Corsair H115i - 280mm Radiator Liquid CPU Cooler. That will do a good job of cooling your CPU.

A better choice but more money is the Swiftec cooler: H20: HydroLux LITE: Integrated Cooling System (CPU Only)

You can also get the Hydrolux LITE in a model that cools the CPU and GPU using a 360mm Rad: H20: HydroLux LITE: Integrated Cooling System (1x Graphics Card + CPU)

Frank
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 11:43pm
As far as I know they only use the hx220 with a 240mm rad they don't use the hx320 per Alex unless something changed or you are going sli.

Originally posted by Doc

Thanks DST4ME, same question I asked Frank. I'll ask twice for redundancy.    AIO is the bottom level liquid cool? So if I go liquid, stay away from that, Hydrolux or air?
Your build is very similar to the one I was playing with. The other was Hailstorm with hydrolux hitting about $4100. The 3rd was an Apollo option with the 6800 6 core, the level 3 I think.

Doc your best for cooling based on performance is this IMHO:

1. noctua

2. hydrolux lite

3. hydrolux pro

my problem with the other aio vs noctua is that you bring in the possibilities of leaks and pump failure vs none of that for maybe at best 3-5 degree difference, so lets say 75c vs 71c for example. for me the 3-5 degree is not worth the extra possible trouble.

I'm not so kind to corsair aio because 9 of my friend's friends didn't listen to me and when I was building their systems they wanted to go with corsair aio instead of my recommendations of noctua. out of 9 I had to change 5 of those out due either leak, pump failure or fan failure.

Now fan failure is not common so I won't really count that one, that leaves us with 4, 3 of them endedup with a pump failure and 1 of them had leaks. Needless to say all had to be changed out. Now my family knows better then to not listen to me so they all have noctua, not one of them has had any problems, and that is lot of people. I won't get into my neighbors in the condominiums I have condos at.

I get better temps with noctua and noctua is more quiet. and I'm not only one saying that:

Originally posted by db188

D15 performs like a 240mm Corsair HX100i only 10dB lower in noise.  you also get cooling of the voltage regulator with the air cooler and i've seen temp differences up to 16 degrees in favor of the air cooler over the AIO LC when it comes to these mobo temps.    

So while I understand that some of you like the corsair based on the one you have, I can't say the same based on the ones I have installed.

Which is the reason you don't see me like the corsair, its has issues. the h110 seems to be a little better but if I'm gonna go that route why bother with corsair why not go with swiftech which is much better.

At the end of the day to each his own if you don't mind having to deal with possible issues of the corsair aio then by all means go for it, maybe you will have issues and maybe you wont, no one can tell you for sure, and I'm not saying if you go corsair aio you will have issues, I'm just saying the possibilities exist so be ready in case and know what you are getting into. Never get any pc part and assume that you or it is going to be fine, thats never the case.

Doc keep in mind the 68xx cpus are from the old tech/platform and bring nothing for gaming, the 6700k is on the new platform/tech thus it has better performance per core.

If you want better cooling than noctua then go hydrolux lite, but if you want real LC performance then you need to go hydrolux pro aka open loop, only then will you see a big enough difference in temps otherwise you are gonna be around the same ball park with the rest, as far as temps go its pro first, hydrolux lite second, and then the rest are all within 5c of each other.

Edited by DST4ME - 04 Sep 2016 at 2:50am
Doc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Doc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 5:19pm
Thanks for the advice guys.
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 12:34am
Our pleasure and good luck
Doc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Doc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Sep 2016 at 2:10pm
One more question about LC. Are all the systems now sealed, requiring no changing or adding fluid? Mine had a reservoir that every few months I would add a little distilled water to. Was no problem and easy but just wondering.

Also the ASUS 1080 turbo is 100 less than the founders?

Edited by Doc - 07 Sep 2016 at 2:19pm
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Sep 2016 at 3:28pm
sealed systems have the least performance, the corsair and vortex are sealed, hydrolux lite is not sealed as it can be expanded.

Not sure why but ya the founders editions is the most expensive here for some reason.
FrankW View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote FrankW Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Sep 2016 at 4:36pm
Hi Doc,

The H20: Stage 2: Corsair H115i - 280mm Radiator Liquid CPU Cooler is a sealed, closed loop system for your CPU.

Frank
Doc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Doc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 9:52am
https://www.digitalstorm.com/configurator.asp?id=1486152

I've tweaked DST4ME's config. Will post another Hailstorm I'm considering as well.
https://www.digitalstorm.com/configurator.asp?id=1486158

Hmmm. So how do I make these links actually work?

Edited by Doc - 08 Sep 2016 at 9:57am
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 10:42am
I like both of those, but go with stage 1 oc.

use the "insert hyperlink" to make your link work or [url*]your url here and take out all the *[/url*]
Doc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Doc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 10:49am
Stage 1 even with the hydrolux?

Do you think the hydrolux pro is worth the extra 450? That's the main difference, that and the case.
Thought about using that extra money on the Acer predator.

Oh yeah, The Velox case, The one side is glass like pictured or do they just have the side panel off to show the inside?

Edited by Doc - 08 Sep 2016 at 10:56am
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 10:59am
Like I said before Doc, once you pass noctua you are going for luxury and preference, so is pro worth it? if you like it or need lower temps for some reason yes, otherwise no.

If you really want lc go lite and save your money, if you are really interested in open loop and want to experience one then go pro.

the case is your preference also, with lite they both work great.

side panel is off, but it does have a window

Edited by DST4ME - 08 Sep 2016 at 11:01am
Doc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Doc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 11:20am
Thanks man. I'm close now. Just have to decide to actually spend the dang money.
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 1:21pm
My pleasure
Doc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Doc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 7:18pm
Did it. Hovered over the submit button for 30 minutes or so. Lot of money for a toy. Oh well, it just the kid's college money.

Order Contents:
- Digital Storm Desktop - Config ID 1486478 (Config # 1486478) - Quantity: 1 -
Price: $3,583.00
- -- FREE NVIDIA Bundle - Paragon Game Ready Pack ($115 Worth of In-Game
Currency) (Config # 1486478) - Quantity: 1 - Price: $0.00

System Configuration:

Chassis Model: Special Deal Hot Seller - Digital Storm Velox
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Trim Accents: - Standard Factory Finish
Processor: Intel Core i7 6700K 4.0GHz (Codename Skylake) (Unlocked CPU) (Quad
Core)
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII HERO (Intel Z170 Chipset) (Up to 5x PCI-E
Devices)
System Memory: 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Digital Storm Certified Performance Series
Power Supply: 750W EVGA SuperNOVA
Expansion Bay: Internal Digital Media Card Reader (Black)
Optical Drive: Blu-Ray & DVD Writer/Reader (Burn + Play Blu-Ray & DVDs) (12x
BD-R) (Internal)
Storage Set 1: 1x SSD M.2 (512GB Samsung 950 PRO) (NVM Express) (Extreme
Performance)
Storage Set 2: 1x Storage (1TB Seagate / Toshiba)
Storage Set 3: - No Thanks
RAID Config: - No Thanks
RAID Card: - No Thanks
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL /
Network Connections)
Graphics Card(s): 1x GeForce GTX 1080 8GB (ASUS Turbo) (VR Ready)
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
HPC Processor: - No Thanks
Extreme Cooling: H20: HydroLux LITE: Integrated Cooling System (CPU Only)
HydroLux Tubing Style: Flexible Tubing (Requires HydroLux Liquid Cooling System)
HydroLux Fluid Color: White Fluid (Requires HydroLux Liquid Cooling System)
Cable Management: Exotic Cable Management - White - (Cable Combs with Custom
Color Sleeved Extension Cables)
Chassis Fans: Corsair LED Airflow Performance Edition (Green) (Up to 6 Fans)
Internal Lighting: Remote Controlled LED Lighting System (Multiple color options
and lighting effects)
Airflow Control: - No Thanks
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Noise Reduction: - No Thanks
LaserMark: - No Thanks
CPU Boost: Stage 1: Overclock CPU - Up to 4.4GHz (Depends on Cooling and
Motherboard)
Graphics Boost: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my video card(s)
OS Boost: - No Thanks, Please do not tweak the services on the operating system
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-Bit Edition)
Recovery Tools: Windows Recovery Toolkit (Bundled with Windows CD)
Virus Protection: FREE: McAfee AntiVirus Plus (1 Year Service Activation Card)
(Not Pre-installed) ($35 Value)
Office: - No Thanks
Game: - No Thanks
Display: - No Thanks
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: - No Thanks
Mouse: - No Thanks
Branded Gear: - No Thanks
Priority Build: - No Thanks, Ship Within 10-15 Business Days After Order Is
Successfully Processed
Warranty: Life-time Expert Care with 4 Year Limited Warranty (4 Year Labor & 2
Year Part Replacement)

Edited by Doc - 08 Sep 2016 at 7:39pm
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 8:50pm
With extra fans request that DS changes all case fans and connects all your fans to the mobo so you can control them via free software. This way we can control the fans without needing anything else (aka fan controller and etc).

Congrats Let the torture begin

Edited by DST4ME - 08 Sep 2016 at 8:51pm
Clay View Drop Down

Quote Clay Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 9:21pm
I7 13700KF 5.4hz
ASUS Prime z790 MoBo
ASUS Dual 4070
32g ram@5200
850 Gold PSU
1TB SSD 2TB SSD
27" ASUS Monitor 144hz
Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard
Razer Basilisk V2 Mouse
Nari Ultimate Headset
Doc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Doc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Sep 2016 at 7:06am

With extra fans request that DS changes all case fans and connects all your fans to the mobo so you can control them via free software. This way we can control the fans without needing anything else (aka fan controller and etc).

Congrats Let the torture begin

I put that in the build request at the bottom.
Also sprung for 3 day air shipping. Too many horror stories on here about shipping damage. Thought that would eliminate the 7-10 day ground pound across the country.
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Sep 2016 at 8:06am
Actually air is more harsh.
Doc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Doc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Sep 2016 at 8:31am
Seriously?
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Sep 2016 at 8:37am
That is what I hear from my fedex and ups friends
Doc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Doc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Sep 2016 at 10:17am
C'mon stage 2.... you're killing me.
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Sep 2016 at 1:18pm
torture torture
Phishphan1995 View Drop Down

Quote Phishphan1995 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 6:01pm

torture torture

Hey DST4ME could you take a look and my thread and let me know what you think about my gaming rendering PC build. Please.

Thread title "thoughts on 2 PC build"

I couldn't figure out how to private message you. Sorry to OP for posting in your thread. It's just if I'm gonna change anything it needs to be done now. As I have already paid for both systems and then I found this forum. Thanks
Clay View Drop Down

Quote Clay Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 6:27pm
You doing 2 builds?
I7 13700KF 5.4hz
ASUS Prime z790 MoBo
ASUS Dual 4070
32g ram@5200
850 Gold PSU
1TB SSD 2TB SSD
27" ASUS Monitor 144hz
Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard
Razer Basilisk V2 Mouse
Nari Ultimate Headset
Doc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Doc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 6:43pm
stage 2 and 3 today!!
Probably won't hit 4 and 5 til middle of next week. My new monitor is here just looking at me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>