Post Date: 2010-12-02

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Krimzun View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Krimzun Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Krimzun's Review
    Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 8:43pm
From start to finish DS did an amazing job getting this system put together.  From Sarah being professional and getting me setup with the final build over the phone.  To all the reviews and help these forums have to offer from the novice to the enthusiast customer they have you covered.  The system due to the custom ordered case was actualy finished much faster then I expected.  Which is just a testement to how well DS runs there entire business model 

Something that stuck with me in the Airforce was the 6 P's and I can tell you DS puts it to practice everyday.  Prior, Preperation, Prevents, Piss, Poor, Performance, these guys do there research and know the PC industry very well.  Even after I unboxed my system and started putting it through the paces.  I was able to call there tech guys and get quick responses about my North Bridge temps which were fine.  Its that piece of mind though that makes ordering a new computer from a company like DS worth it.  Now onto the system itself with some pictures taken by my wife because honestly I suck at using her camera. Ninja

Lian Li X900 Case
Asus Sabertooth MB
i7 950 Oc'd to 3.9ghz
6gigs Corsair Domi
EVGA GTX 580
40Gig Corsair SSD
1TB WD Data Drive
Stage 3 Liquid Cooling

I had DS change the stock blue LED fans to Green along with the Green tubing and UV lighting.  I was going for a specific look and I'm pretty pleased especialy in the Dark visualy the system realy shines.  Anyways thanks again DS and the guys on these forums.  Hope everyone enjoys the build and this beautiful case.

Edited by Krimzun - 02 Dec 2010 at 8:55pm
maxyme View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote maxyme Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 9:41pm
nice rig
your so lucky to have one. i'm sure it was worth the long wait after all
Steam:pcmaster160
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Dec 2010 at 1:20am

Nice! I saw your system at the facility. The pictures look great, but, it looked even better in person. Big%20Smile

rholyrag View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote rholyrag Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Dec 2010 at 3:15am
I am liking the green lighting.  Great looking rig!  Enjoy!
"What we do in life echoes in eternity" - Maximus from Gladiator
Krimzun View Drop Down

Quote Krimzun Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Dec 2010 at 9:34am
Ya its running great some major performance boost on the games I'm running.  A few that are still in beta that I would get roughly 30-50 fps with my old GTX 260 now get 180-200 with the GTX 580.  The load times with the SSD are nice and quick to.  It takes roughly 25secs from the moment I hit the power button for the system to have me logged in.  Somethings I forgot to mention were how easy this case is to access one single thumb screw with a slidebar and the entire side is off.  Aswell on the rear is a thumbscrew size fan control knob that lets you control all the chasis fan speeds.  Ya @ Alex I think this was the first time your guys used this case in a build.  Which is just another thing that stands out how well your guys setup the cable managment and routing of the liquid cooling.  Anyways one happy customer and for sure will end up buying another DS system in the future.
Agreach2 View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Agreach2 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Dec 2010 at 2:35pm
Great looking rig! So jealousDrooling
 Post Reply Post Reply