FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My DS Review...(A+)

Post Date: 2010-06-17

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JolleyRoger View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote JolleyRoger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: My DS Review...(A+)
    Posted: 17 Jun 2010 at 7:13pm

After spending multiple days and hours researching custom gaming PC's, I came across DigitalStorm.  I had heard of it once before from (EQ chat) but was unsure of it's reputation versus the other "major" PC builders.   The others either weren't up to par on my budget, customer service ratings, or reviews of their products.  After owning Dell for years...I'd had enough of their bad customer service and sub-par components in their PC's.

After seeing thier A+ BBB rating, that was the first thing that made me seriously consider them for my purchase.  I always seemed to keep going back to DS and read pages upon pages of reviews, comments and kept customizing my dream gaming system until I got the price and system specs to what I wanted / needed.   After 2 weeks of research I finally decided to make my order with DS.  I was TOTALLY satisfied with the assistance, prices, reviews and tech support and customer service before and after I purchased my (2) systems.  One for my wife and one for me. 
Everything went as smoothly as I could have hoped for from the inital purchase all the way until now.  The entire process was flawless.  It was well packaged for shipping, all components in pristine condition upon arrival (nothing was loose or missing) and started up with no issues. 
I have had a few minor glitches and problems since initial start-up...but those were self-induced errors.  After calling tech support, they walked me through my mistakes and solved them promptly. 

To sum it up for first time DS buyers, or previous buyers:
I would give DS an overall A+ rating, if you are buying from them for the first time.
They met every need I had from customer service / tech support help; variety of towers, components, upgrades; pricing to fit my allowed budget; reputation; you name it, they exceeded my expectations.
I've now had my system for over a week now, and it runs even smoother and faster than I could have ever expected.

Hopefully this post will entice new customers to rely on DS for their gaming PC needs.
Thank you to all those before me, for posting as you did...that's the main reason I chose DS over the "others", not to mention the pricing was a big factor, especially buying (2) PC's, instead of one. 
If I had to recommend any custom PC gaming sites - DigitalStorm would be the only one I would EVER buy from again.

Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Jun 2010 at 8:26pm
Awesome! If you get a chance, please upload some photos as well of your new 'kick-ass' Digital Storm PC. Awesome
 Post Reply Post Reply