FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need Help ASAP on Specs

Post Date: 2018-04-20

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TexanEGamer View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TexanEGamer Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Need Help ASAP on Specs
    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 8:07am
I’m looking into buying the Vanquish 7 Level 1 of 2. I have some questions though.
Like everybody, I want to be able to play pub, fort, rocket, etc. Which one would support each game at 60fps with the possibility to stream and or record at the same time. If need be and the Level 1 works with a few upgrades that could make it less than a $1000 purchase, then I’m game. I can always keep upgrading. If Level 2 is what I really need then I’ll do it.
Another question though, does this WiFi/Bluetooth card work for either of the motherboards. Is there connection room? Like I said, I can upgrade if need be or find a different card, haha.
https://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-GC-WB867D-I-Bluetooth-Frequency-Expansion/dp/B00HF8K0O6/ref=cm_wl_huc_item
I think that’s it for questions. I hope this is readable and can be understand.
Thanks ahead of time. Appreciate it.
(I’ve searched multiple gaming computer sites and I’ve just got to give props to Digital Storm on there sleek looking PCs and the fact they have different levels for each of their builds. Other sites would give you bare minimum and you can add and take off, but it was still crap or they’d give you to low of components and over price. I have a computer friend that said this sites computers are great and priced so well.)
Austen - TexanEGamer - IreRising
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 11:03am
Okay, here's what I told you yesterday when you asked similar questions on another thread.

The 1050 Ti is an adequate video card for 1080p gaming, but will not perform great on the more challenging games at high settings. If you can live with lowered settings on the more demanding games, you'll get good performance, and be well above recommended specs. At least the V2 still comes with an SSD for Windows and apps.

The V1 is pretty rudimentary, but not a total bowser at this price point. The CPU is 4 cores, 8 threads. The graphics are integrated on the CPU meaning there is no separate card, but they are reputed to be the most powerful integrated graphics available. This may be a good place to start, as you can add a card of your choice later as a powerful and simple upgrade.

Hope it helps.

As for your additional questions, the Vanquish 1 is not going to be what you want for recording/streaming, and it won't play PUB at 60 fps. The Vanquish 2 is what you need for PUB. Recommended specs for that game are the better CPU (6 cores/12 threads) and they say they want a 1060 3GB, but the 1050 Ti's 4 GB of GDDR5 will probably help there. You won't get all the highest settings, though.

Either motherboard will support your Bluetooth board.

You could get the Vanquish 1 and get your own 1050 Ti for another $200, saving $300, but then you'd miss out on the better CPU with 6 cores/12 threads, a better mobo, and an SSD for Windows and favorite apps. Up to you, but I'd get the V2 and have everything tested and warranted by DS. I'm also pretty sure the better CPU would help with the streaming/recording, but I don't really know TBH.
 Post Reply Post Reply