FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need help?

Post Date: 2018-07-03

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Andy99 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Andy99 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Need help?
    Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 12:31am
Ngày nay, có hai công nghệ thẩm mỹ mắt đang trở thành trào lưu đó chính là cắt mắt và nhấn mí.
bấm mí mắt
Nhưng chính vì sự xuất hiện đồng thời ấy lại khiến cho chúng ta cảm thấy hoang mang không biết đâu mới là lựa chọn hoàn hảo với khuôn mặt mình. Vậy thì làm sao mới chọn đúng phương pháp để tránh lâm vào cảnh “tiền mất – tật mang”.
tắm trắng body
Cắt mắt được biết đến như một ca tiểu phẫu nhằm loại bỏ da thừa trên mí mắt sau khi tiến hành gây tê.
http://trietlong.net/tri-nam-tan-nhang/
Đây là một biện pháp thẩm mỹ tạo hình mắt đẹp, không để lại sẹo và hiệu quả dài lâu. Cắt mắt thường thích hợp với những người có nhiều da thừa mí mắt, bị sụp mí hay có nhiều mỡ thừa quanh mắt. Đặc biệt, biện pháp này thích hợp với những phụ nữ tuổi ngoài 40.

Edited by Andy99 - 26 Sep 2018 at 2:11am
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 1:40am
First thing for anyone reading this , there is no need to update Bios, do anything with registry, etc.   Graphics card update and any peripheral update for drivers is all that you might need.   Even gpu drivers is probably fine.   IMHO, just plug in your new pc from DS and Enjoy.

I can’t think of anything related to mobo or graphics card that beeps.    You sure it’s not a power strip or UPS device that’s beeping ?

hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 2:17am
Hi.
Welcome to DS.
I was going to suggest the same as bprat22. Your problem is eerily familiar to a past post and OP found that the ups was beeping as it got stressed. I have noticed that when I play, the time remaining in the ups for a shut down (when the outside power goes out which is a lot down here) goes appreciably down (there is a larger power draw from the ups). If your ups is marginally sized or old, you might have to change the battery(ies) or get a larger one. Check by plugging the pc directly to the wall outlet. If its already plugged in and still beeping you might have to call DS. Install HWMonitor to see your temps. Can't think of anything else.
Keep us posted. Smile

BTW: you can get the "Verified" badge by posting with the same e-mail address used to order.

Edited by hoserator - 03 Jul 2018 at 2:19am
 Post Reply Post Reply