FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need some build advice on a first time PC from DS

Post Date: 2016-11-05

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GradiusicCyber View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote GradiusicCyber Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Need some build advice on a first time PC from DS
    Posted: 05 Nov 2016 at 6:05pm
Good evening ladies and gentlemen from the east coast of the US from the time of the initial posting of this topic! :) So let's jump right into it...as the title says I'm looking for a little help on getting a computer from Digital Storm for the first time. I have had previous systems from Dell and while I haven't had any real issues with them, my current system is approaching the 6 1/2 year mark and I am looking for a brand new one to take its place. Been saving up my money from my new job that I started working at almost 7 months ago and now I've amassed a fair amount for a new PC that I'll be getting for myself as a belated birthday gift. I have been shadowing this site and the forums for a few months now, and I think that it's now time for me to take the plunge after seeing a lot of good reviews of this company and the great help that people receive here for their system when they have questions about having one built. So, with some of the backstory taken care, let's dive right into the meat and potatoes, and please, feel free to share your opinions and give whatever help you may want..I will not turn down any advice from vets who are much better at this than me. :) (Also, apologies if this turns into a somewhat long post)

1. Budget -> Budget is around $3,000 - $3,500 and the upper limit is about what I would want to be the absolute max. That's obviously not including anything like shipping and handling, extended warranty, peripherals, etc, etc, but just the system itself.

2. Expectations & Usage -> I'll bundle these two together since they're relatively similar for what I will explain. I am looking for this system to be a dual monitor system that can run monitors at 1080p, 144Hz. The general workload this system will be used for are these:

-- Gaming at near max settings on newer games, and will be using just one monitor for that. Stable, high frame rates are also nice, but I'm not trying to squeeze every tiny little bit out of them...would like to get around 100+ most of the time is about what I am shooting for. The other monitor will be used for web-surfing, IMing, and other general uses that don't require gaming features to be displayed on it. I may also be getting into some simple game streaming for friends and the like over Twitch as well, so having the extra monitor to check on other stuff while one monitor is dedicated to gaming is certainly quite helpful.

-- Working from home for my job when needed. I work for an IT company and am on one of the teams that handles our medical-related customers. I'll be remotely accessing employee computers that we have stored in a large database and their servers to assist in all kinds of troubleshooting. This sometimes requires multiple connections to be established and maintained, hence having two monitors so I can switch between multiple windows, but I'll also want the system to be able to handle processing loads that may need to be done. I have a fairly decent Internet connection as well on my end, so that part is covered, in case some were curious. I'll also be using programs for remote monitoring those servers as well as software that allows me to call clients directly.

-- The last stuff is general web surfing, watching videos on YouTube, and that sort of thing. Otherwise...can't think of anything else that I would be using the computer for.

Special Needs -> I  am also a bit of a music enthusiast, and while I have the necessary sound stuffs for that, I want to make sure I have plenty of storage for songs that I want at higher qualities. I am not what some might consider an 'audiophile', but I do like to make sure that the songs I get are recorded at a nice quality, and I know that eats up space. Also, I should mention that I have two cats in my house, so I know the issues with extra generated hair and dust from them, and that it takes a little more frequent cleanings of the computer to keep the dust down. My home environment is pretty stable all-year round and temperatures in the house stay at around 68-74 degrees depending on the season. Also, I am located on the second floor and it does tend to get just a bit warmer in the summer thanks to that, but not too much.

All right, that should be all of that out of the way, now let me go ahead and give you my initial configuration that I was playing around with earlier. Here it is:

Configuration Code: 1516558
Total Price with Instant Savings: $3,273.00

Specifications:
Chassis Model: Special Deal Hot Seller - Digital Storm Apollo (White)
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Trim Accents: - Standard Factory Finish
Processor: Intel Core i7 6700K 4.0GHz (Codename Skylake) (Unlocked CPU) (Quad Core)
Motherboard: ASUS Z170-PRO GAMING (Intel Z170 Chipset) (Up to 5x PCI-E Devices)
System Memory: 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Digital Storm Performance Series
Power Supply: 750W EVGA SuperNOVA (750 B1)
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Optical Drive: DVD-R/RW/CD-R/RW (DVD Writer 24x / CD-Writer 48x) (Internal)
Storage Set 1: 1x SSD (500GB Samsung 850 EVO)
Storage Set 2: 2x Storage (1TB Western Digital - Black Edition)
Storage Set 3: - No Thanks
RAID Config: - No Thanks
RAID Card: - No Thanks
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Graphics Card(s): 1x GeForce GTX 1080 8GB (EVGA ACX 3.0) (VR Ready)
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
HPC Processor: - No Thanks
Extreme Cooling: H20: HydroLux LITE: Integrated Cooling System (1x Graphics Card + CPU)
HydroLux Tubing Style: Flexible Tubing (Requires HydroLux Liquid Cooling System)
HydroLux Fluid Color: Green Fluid (Requires HydroLux Liquid Cooling System)
Cable Management: Exotic Cable Management - Green - (Cable Combs with Custom Color Sleeved Extension Cables)
Chassis Fans: Standard Factory Chassis Fans
Internal Lighting: - No Thanks
Airflow Control: - No Thanks
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Noise Reduction: - No Thanks
LaserMark: - No Thanks
Boost Processor: Standard Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Automatic Overclocking
Boost Graphics Card(s): - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my video card(s)
Boost OS: - No Thanks, Please do not tweak the services on the operating system
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-Bit Edition)
Recovery Tools: Factory Reset Feature (Restore Windows + Drivers) (Partition up to 25GB of Storage)
Virus Protection: FREE: McAfee AntiVirus Plus (1 Year Service Activation Card) (Not Pre-installed) ($35 Value)
Office: Microsoft Office 2016 Home & Student (PC Attach Key PKC Only, No Pre-install)
Game: - No Thanks
Display: - No Thanks
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: - No Thanks
Mouse: - No Thanks
Branded Gear: - No Thanks
Priority Build: - No Thanks, Ship Within 10-15 Business Days After Order Is Successfully Processed
Warranty: Life-time Expert Care with 3 Year Limited Warranty (3 Year Labor & 1 Year Part Replacement)

Now, I have already E-mail the management team about a few questions concerning the case selection, RAM, and other things, so I am waiting on their response to that. That all said, I readily admit that the HydroLux LITE cooling system and colored wiring cable I selected is partially for bling purposes and the like. If that is something that I absolutely do not need in the end then I can certainly drop that and go with something else. But I have to admit that the liquid cooling would really be nice to have as far as aesthetics go. I think from what I heard that the processor I chose there should be sufficient for what I am doing and that it'll be better for gamins overall compared to some of the 'higher tiered' processors offered at the higher levels on the site. Though again, if I am mistaken please correct me. :)

I replaced the 1070 with a 1080, but if that is totally not necessary and the 1070 can work for the monitor setup I'm going for, then I can easily change that back and save some there. For me, it's more about the long-term and wanting to make sure the system will last about 5+ years before I even need to think about replacing it again, or even just a few parts to keep it 'current' as one might say. I also went with 2x 1TB HDs for my music needs as that allows me a little more flexibility if I need to take a drive out, and can also store extra games on them. Sometimes at work we have game nights, and it's easier for me to just take one drive in than the entire system and hook it up to my PC there, and I'd rather not have to keep all the info on one HD. I know, might seem weird, but that's just me. :p

Oh, and the Office purchase is definitely something I need as many of the clients I work with use Office products. Having it on-hand not only lets me work with them in familiar programs, but I also use them a lot for my own personal work, or if they need to send me files that they're having issues with, etc, etc, and I need to open them. Otherwise...I can't think of anything else major that needs to be mentioned, but if I did miss something in my post please let me know and I'll answer back as soon as I can if clarification is needed. Thanks a bunch for all the future help!
You showed us...your ultimate dance! Thank you very much! I can't stop crying...buckets of tears! *cries*
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Nov 2016 at 8:01am
Welcome to the forums.  Strong

That build is almost right on.  My suggestion would be to select the other 750Watt psu for $34.  Its a gold vs your bronze supply, meaning more efficient and double the warranty.  It also is fully modular, if its the one i think, meaning all the cables plug in for an easier swap if ever needed. 

The gtx 1070 will max out most games on a 1080p monitor and most on a 1440p, but the gtx 1080 gives you more for 1440p and up and for the near future.  If in the budget, I'd go gtx 1080.

The Hydrlux Lite is not needed as you said.  The H115i will do the trick.  But, if you want the looks of the Lite then go for it.  Nothing wrong with a good looking gaming rig.

I would select the stage 1 overclock.  You have the processor and cooling for it and it will help in games, etc.

I have 3 cats and one way to keep the dust and hair out is to keep the rig a couple of feet off the floor, away from the swirling dust and hair.  Not on the floor.

Looks good and good luck. Big%20Smile

Quote GradiusicCyber Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Nov 2016 at 12:38pm
Ah yes, totally forgot the power supply...good catch there. I'll note that one down for the future. Is the stage 1 overclock worth it in terms the boost it will give? And yes, have my current tower on my desk, though that might have to move down a bit lower with the two monitors I'll want to get...that'll be interesting...really should get a new desk, too. :p

Another question about the shipping. Since I am on the east coast, what's the most reliable way to get a system from the west coast to here? I understand that shipping isn't 100% guaranteed not to come without risks and potential system damage, but is it better to ship by freight, or something else? Never really had to have something this large shipped to me over such a long distance, so any others who have experience with this is definitely welcomed. :)
You showed us...your ultimate dance! Thank you very much! I can't stop crying...buckets of tears! *cries*
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Nov 2016 at 2:35pm
I think the oc is worth it, but it's not like years ago when, before multi core enhancement, you only got the Turbo speed on a single core with the other cores less. With multi core enhancement you get the Turbo on all 4 cores. But, DS will give you, usually, about 4.4 vs the Turbo 4.2 and I have read conflicting articles on exactly how high and for how long multi core does it. Not necessary but I still like to know it's there and it does help by a few percentage points in some games and apps. Not huge but still there. You could also just do the Bios oc adjustment yourself.

I live in Connecticut and the ground shipping was great 5 years ago. It was 5 business days and it arrived in excellent condition.    DS use to recommend freight for a $5000 plus rig with water cooling, like the Pro. For most, ground is fine.

Quote GradiusicCyber Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Nov 2016 at 4:07pm
All righty, as you can see by the new moniker beneath my name, I am now a verified customer! I made a few tweaks to the overall configuration but I think it will work out quite nicely. Thanks for the help bprat22, much appreciated and now looking forward to seeing how my build will all turn out. :D
Kyser13th View Drop Down

Quote Kyser13th Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Nov 2016 at 7:09pm
Keep us posted on your builds progress Gradius! I just recently ordered a system very similar to your build. I'm just waiting for my system to progress past Stage 3.

Quote GradiusicCyber Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 4:00pm
Kyser13th:

I will do so. Actually, just got the Stage 1 E-mail today, so now it starts. Awesome

Quote GradiusicCyber Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 7:23pm
Update here...just got E-mails a little while ago saying that my order has now reached Stage 2, and then Stage 3. :D Yahoo! Excited

Quote GradiusicCyber Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Nov 2016 at 5:59pm
Still waiting on the system to reach the next stages (I got a special-ordered case, so it might take a little longer), but I have doing a little 'peripheral' looking around as it were and I realized that I would need some new monitors to go along with the rig. I was looking at a few choices, but I've come across one that I think will work out well. I'm not super-picky when it comes to the absolute best coloring possible and the like, but just something that will work. So, with that said, was looking for monitors that are:

1. 1080p
2. 144hz w/1ms delay
3. Approximately 24 inches

At work I use a triple monitor setup, but those monitors are much smaller, so a double monitor setup with bigger monitors overall should equal the same screen real estate as what I have at work. Since I'll want them both to run at 144hz, I came across the:

- Acer GN246HL

And that seems to be what I am looking for. However, I am open to any suggestions from others who have more monitor experience. Also realized I'm going to need a new computer desk, but that is something I have already picked out (mostly), and will just need to take some measurements to make sure it will fit. Otherwise...yeah...monitors...help? Hahaha

Quote GradiusicCyber Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 5:56pm
Just a little update:

Got some E-mails a little while ago that said my order was in Stage 4 and then moved in Stage 5. Moving right along indeed! Excited
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 10:52pm
For gaming you want better res don't you?

I would go 1440p 144Hz and ips panel.

Quote GradiusicCyber Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 10:55am
I was considering that, though I wouldn't know what would be a good 1440p 144hz monitor to go for. That said, since I'd only be gaming on one monitor, would it be better to do just one monitor at 1440p while the other is at 1080p, or can my system handle two of them at the same time?

Quote GradiusicCyber Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 9:04am
Just an update here...got some really nice Black Friday sales for a new computer desk and chair that I will be needing. That said, I did some searching around for monitors and I found this one here that was pretty much exactly what I was looking for:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009769&cm_re=144hz_monitor-_-24-009-769-_-Product

It's an ACER 27" 1ms refresh monitor with a 2560 x 1440display resolution and runs at 144hz. Couldn't pass up that deal and actually got two of them, which are now here at my house still boxed up and just waiting on the new computer to arrive so I can really try them out. That and see how well the GTX 1080 will work with those. I expect some monitor calibration and adjustments will be needed, but with two of those things...going to have a lot of viewing room and the space will be nice for tech support work and multiple windows opened at once.

Sometimes it pays to be patient and look around because you come across good stuff like this, and now I can't wait! DroolingExcited

**EDIT**

Ok, didn't check my mail until just now...STAGE 6! Whoot!

Edited by GradiusicCyber - 26 Nov 2016 at 9:05am

Quote GradiusicCyber Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Dec 2016 at 2:20pm
It's happening...Stage 7 is finally here! Excited

I will definitely have to take some pictures when the system finally arrives and show everyone here what it looks like. Hopefully it'll survive the shipping process and come here safe and sound...and hopefully my new computer desk will arrive soon as well. Awesome
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !

Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Dec 2016 at 5:31am
Congratulations. Soon.....Awesome
pharmx View Drop Down

Quote pharmx Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Dec 2016 at 9:24am
Originally posted by GradiusicCyber

Just an update here...got some really nice Black Friday sales for a new computer desk and chair that I will be needing. That said, I did some searching around for monitors and I found this one here that was pretty much exactly what I was looking for: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009769&cm_re=144hz_monitor-_-24-009-769-_-ProductIt's an ACER 27" 1ms refresh monitor with a 2560 x 1440display resolution and runs at 144hz. Couldn't pass up that deal and actually got two of them, which are now here at my house still boxed up and just waiting on the new computer to arrive so I can really try them out. That and see how well the GTX 1080 will work with those. I expect some monitor calibration and adjustments will be needed, but with two of those things...going to have a lot of viewing room and the space will be nice for tech support work and multiple windows opened at once.Sometimes it pays to be patient and look around because you come across good stuff like this, and now I can't wait! DroolingExcited**EDIT**Ok, didn't check my mail until just now...STAGE 6! Whoot!

Do Nvidia cards do anything special with FreeSync monitors? I was under the impression that I needed a G-sync monitor for my gtx 1080 but the prices are so much higher.
Kyser13th View Drop Down

Quote Kyser13th Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Dec 2016 at 9:41am
Originally posted by pharmx

Just an update here...got some really nice Black Friday sales for a new computer desk and chair that I will be needing. That said, I did some searching around for monitors and I found this one here that was pretty much exactly what I was looking for: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009769&cm_re=144hz_monitor-_-24-009-769-_-ProductIt's an ACER 27" 1ms refresh monitor with a 2560 x 1440display resolution and runs at 144hz. Couldn't pass up that deal and actually got two of them, which are now here at my house still boxed up and just waiting on the new computer to arrive so I can really try them out. That and see how well the GTX 1080 will work with those. I expect some monitor calibration and adjustments will be needed, but with two of those things...going to have a lot of viewing room and the space will be nice for tech support work and multiple windows opened at once.Sometimes it pays to be patient and look around because you come across good stuff like this, and now I can't wait! DroolingExcited**EDIT**Ok, didn't check my mail until just now...STAGE 6! Whoot!

Do Nvidia cards do anything special with FreeSync monitors? I was under the impression that I needed a G-sync monitor for my gtx 1080 but the prices are so much higher.

No freesync and G-sync monitors are proprietary respectively to AMD and Nvidia cards respectively, though with the 1080 you really won't notice any difference between the monitors. The tech is really to address potential screen tearing, G-sync really just limits the card to the monitors refresh rate.

"Since their earliest days, displays have had fixed refresh rates – typically 60 times a second (Hertz). But due to the dynamic nature of PC games, GPUs render frames at varying rates. As the GPU seeks to synchronize with the display, persistent tearing occurs. Turning on V-SYNC (or Vertical-SYNC) can eliminate tearing but causes increased latency and stutter."

"G-SYNC eliminates this tradeoff, perfectly syncing the display to the GPU, regardless of frame rate, leading to uncompromised PC gaming experiences."

So if your minor has a high refresh rate it won't matter if it has G-sync or freesync. It's just really and tech that syncs the video card and monitor.

Edited by Kyser13th - 02 Dec 2016 at 9:42am
Kyser13th View Drop Down

Quote Kyser13th Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Dec 2016 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Kyser13th

Originally posted by pharmx

No freesync and G-sync monitors are proprietary respectively to AMD and Nvidia cards respectively, though with the 1080 you really won't notice any difference between the monitors. The tech is really to address potential screen tearing, G-sync really just limits the card to the monitors refresh rate.

"Since their earliest days, displays have had fixed refresh rates – typically 60 times a second (Hertz). But due to the dynamic nature of PC games, GPUs render frames at varying rates. As the GPU seeks to synchronize with the display, persistent tearing occurs. Turning on V-SYNC (or Vertical-SYNC) can eliminate tearing but causes increased latency and stutter."

"G-SYNC eliminates this tradeoff, perfectly syncing the display to the GPU, regardless of frame rate, leading to uncompromised PC gaming experiences."

So if your monitor has a high refresh rate it won't matter if it has G-sync or freesync. It's just really and tech that syncs the video card and monitor.

Quote GradiusicCyber Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Dec 2016 at 7:07am
Thanks for asking about the whole G-Sync thing. I actually purchased the monitors because they were on sale @ $120.00 off plus a promo code that took an extra $30.00 off the price. Pretty much negated all of the tax and adding on free shipping...way too good to pass up.

But back to the G-sync thing...I'll have to see how the monitor performs since it won't technically be able to sync up with the card, but given the high refresh rate on this thing and the strength of the card, shouldn't be too much of an issue. I've heard most of the complaints about the monitor are that it isn't VESA ready and it's a bit wobbly with the stand and the viewing angle isn't that great. However, as I'm not super picky and not in an environment where monitor mounting is needed, I think these will be ok.

Quote GradiusicCyber Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Dec 2016 at 7:29pm
Ladies and germs, boys and ghouls...the computer I ordered...IS NOW AT LAST HERE SAFE AND SOUND IN MY HOME! Excited

I took some pictures of it but they're still on my phone and I'll have to upload them later, but I also want to make sure I get the thing setup with my newer gear and the like first. So, full system pictures with all the bells and whistles will have to wait until later, BUT...I can tell a bit about my experience getting the thing. Hahaha

So, the computer actually got delivered at my house, or was attempted to be delivered, but sadly I was at work and my dad was at the gym, so we both missed it. My dad called me at work when he got the UPS paper message thingamabob left on our door, and thankfully I was on my lunch break at the time and had the tracking number handy. I called UPS and they said that the next time they'd try and deliver the package was on the next business day...Monday. Well, I wasn't having any of that and I asked them if there was a way I could pick it up or they could make a second trip around, and there was.

There was a UPS delivery center about 20 miles from my house and the rep was kind enough to schedule the package to be there for pickup between 7:30 PM and 8:30 PM (EST) and that was perfect. Well, after spending an extra hour at work dealing with a user who didn't understand about password resetting (I work IT...so...yeah :p ) and thinking that we were going to steal her passwords because we could reset them on the server backend, I FINALLY got out of work and drove home. Directions to the place were easy enough and me and my dad drove together there in my car...which actually wasn't the best of ideas.

Anyway, we got there, handed them the slip, and they brought out the big box with my system in it and we got it out to my car...and here's where my plan fell apart a bit Hahaha I hadn't expected the box to be as big as it was and...well...it wouldn't fit in my car's trunk. Me and my dad and one of the gracious UPS guys managed to JAM the thing into the back seat of my car (cloth seats, so that helped) and my dad took a bit of the box to the brow of his left eye (not serious damage, just a light bruise), BUT we got it in. The drive home was simple enough...and then came getting the dang thing out again. How the heck we got the thing in there in the first place was a miracle, but getting it out was even more of a trial as we nearly took off the back door getting it out!

Scruffed up some of the box as it got caught on a corner of the seat and body molding, but surprisingly the car suffered no damage, and the rip was only to the outside first layer of the box, so no big deal. However, then it was MY TURN to get injured as my dad pushed the case out of the back at the end with his feet (didn't kick it mind you), and I was totally not prepared for that. Got the box jammed against my mouth and my lower teeth took a small chunk of the inside of my lower lip. Thankfully, it's pretty much all healed now, but I was laughing the whole time because I was happy we got the thing out.

ANYWAYS...lesson learned...use the truck next time and just tie the box down. Hahaha THAT SAID...got the box inside, upstairs, opened it up, and took pictures of the unboxing and all the goodies that came with it. Got the case out and checked for any damage, which there was none, and then figured I'd at the very least turn it on for a few and make sure it boots up. Got the current monitor and mouse hooked up to it, put the power cords in, hit the power button...nothing. Ok...no worries...read the instructions...and boy did I have a major stupid moment. One of the first things it said was to check the power supply's "O/I" portion and make sure it's set to the "I" and not the "O"...and I had no clue what that meant!

So I FINALLY look at the back bottom of the case where the PSU is, and LO AND BEHOLD THERE'S THE LITTLE O/I FLIP SWITCH AND IT WAS SET TO O! After slapping my head and doing a massive facepalm, I flipped it to the power-on position, hit the tower power button...and the system came to life without nary a hitch. Windows 10 booted up lightning fast, and all the pretty lights came on in the tower, and my water-cooling system hummed to life. I did setup some paper towels under the connector bits ahead of time just in case to check for leaks, but nothing happened, and still have them there just in case while I have it sitting here to make sure.

Ok...that's probably a bit long here, but I have to say as far as my initial thoughts go...I am EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY impressed with Digital Storm. The cabling job is very clean and professional, no loss or messy parts, everything is documented along with all the extra parts I might need for later...very well done DS! Cool Like I said, I'll keep taking some pictures for later on and post them once I get the last part of my setup, which is my new computer desk that sadly broke in transit on the way to me and got shipped back. Fortunately, the company is going to work on getting out and expedited order to me, so hopefully should have it soon. But yeah...that's my initial story, and will probably post something similar when I can at last do a proper review of this thing. But until then...enjoy my escapades! LOL
Kyser13th View Drop Down

Quote Kyser13th Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Dec 2016 at 7:57pm
Lol, how can you be in IT and not get the 0|I switch?
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Dec 2016 at 1:22am
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !

Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Dec 2016 at 1:42am
Great adventure and after all that we really want to see pictures of your lipLOL. Congratulations and do be careful when you get it goingAwesome. Enjoy it.Big%20Smile 
pharmx View Drop Down

Quote pharmx Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Dec 2016 at 5:33am
Congrats!! Mine's currently at Stage 6   

Edited by pharmx - 10 Dec 2016 at 6:44am
Clay View Drop Down

Quote Clay Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Dec 2016 at 8:59am
Freakin NICE!!
I7 13700KF 5.4hz
ASUS Prime z790 MoBo
ASUS Dual 4070
32g ram@5200
850 Gold PSU
1TB SSD 2TB SSD
27" ASUS Monitor 144hz
Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard
Razer Basilisk V2 Mouse