Post Date: 2010-06-10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SemperFuzz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote SemperFuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Netflix and PS3 Movies Streaming
    Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 5:48am
Can anyone comment on the performance of the Netflix streamed from my hard wired ethernet high speed comcast to a Sony PS3 and how the Movies look.  They have a deal for $ 10.95 a month all the movies you can watch streamed to your PS3 into your TV,  I paid 2 bucks more than the $ 8.95 for HD movies.

Still waiting for the required PS3 enabling Disc from NetFlix to try it out.  Wondering if video gets choppy or laggy or is it just like watching a DVD or On Demand.

Thank you

I have a Samsung 50" Plasma 720p it's about 3 years old.
JJJJ_Shabadoo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote JJJJ_Shabadoo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Jun 2010 at 9:44pm
If you've got a decent internet connection, it's quite good - usually about DVD quality.

Keep in mind that Netflix' streaming selection is still fairly limited but getting better all the time.  Before your drop the $$ on the streaming-only service, make sure they have enough movies you're interested in.
SemperFuzz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote SemperFuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 4:05am
I tried it tonight for about 5 minutes and the video quality was PERFECT.  But yes the selection is like going to blockbuster and walking around the non new release section.  Still looks kinda fun i think i will keep it for 10.95 a month and give it a go ....
m3dstt View Drop Down

Quote m3dstt Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 3:44am
Ps3 Mini tastiera senza fili: funzionerà?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
ps3 wireless controller m3 sale ps3 bluetooth keyboard

Edited by m3dstt - 30 Aug 2011 at 3:44am
 Post Reply Post Reply