FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New to DS, looking for new computer

Post Date: 2017-08-10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
amartin531 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote amartin531 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: New to DS, looking for new computer
    Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 4:58pm
Hello all! I was recently introduced to DS and am in the market for a new computer. I was looking at the Vanquisher 6 level 3 model as that is in my budget. I don't really have much knowledge about PCs and wanted to make sure that would be appropriate for my needs.

I would basically use the PC for watching streams, browsing the internet and online gaming (PUBG, Overwatch, Destiny 2, etc). I do have a 2 monitor set up currently, both 1920 x 1080 and one of them being 144hz.

Do you think this would be acceptable for watching streams and gaming simultaneously. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
FR3SHM3AT View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote FR3SHM3AT Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 5:15am
Originally posted by amartin531

Hello all! I was recently introduced to DS and am in the market for a new computer. I was looking at the Vanquisher 6 level 3 model as that is in my budget. I don't really have much knowledge about PCs and wanted to make sure that would be appropriate for my needs.

I would basically use the PC for watching streams, browsing the internet and online gaming (PUBG, Overwatch, Destiny 2, etc). I do have a 2 monitor set up currently, both 1920 x 1080 and one of them being 144hz.

Do you think this would be acceptable for watching streams and gaming simultaneously. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Well you are definitely in the right place. Level 3 Vanquish would have no problem with your needs.

Please keep everyone updated on what you decided.

Digital Storm FTW

Edited by FR3SHM3AT - 13 Aug 2017 at 5:18am
 Post Reply Post Reply