FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pcs hopefully supposed to ship today! !

Post Date: 2016-08-26

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
u_cant_afford_it View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote u_cant_afford_it Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Pcs hopefully supposed to ship today! !
    Posted: 26 Aug 2016 at 3:47am
Ya so my pc is supposed to ship today according to an email from ds so I'm hoping to be able to show some pics of it next weekend if all goes to plan I should receive Thursday or Friday
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Aug 2016 at 3:53am

Quote u_cant_afford_it Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Aug 2016 at 3:56am
Originally posted by DST4ME

Ha nice also going of your notification in my email by Stags 8 you mean ship it and hope that I don't get t-boned on the way home? Ja Ja
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Aug 2016 at 4:26am
Always read the fine print.

Stage 1: Payment processed

Stage 2: Inventory assigned to order's build-bin

Stage 3: Order is waiting in que for assembly team

Stage 4: Order is being assembled

Stage 5: Order is being tested

Stage 6: Order is in que for QA team

Stage 7: Order has passed QA and is in que to be packaged and shipped

Stage 8: Order has shipped to Dst4me for final testing for 2 years and then shipped to you

Stage 9: Onkel_Ken's special 5 year burn in test

Well the charts don't lie, as this chart clearly shows that customers with stage 8 and 9 testing were most satisfied customers:

This chart is not made by guru3d and does not represent the opinion of guru3d.By reading this post you are agreeing to this post. By agreeing to this post you agree to give your pc to DST for unseen future for testing, after which DST can keep you pc with your consent that you are giving now. You also agree to by DST another lambo and a very nice 120 foot Yacht.

Edited by DST4ME - 26 Aug 2016 at 4:26am

Quote u_cant_afford_it Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Aug 2016 at 5:40am
Originally posted by DST4ME

Always read the fine print.

Stage 1: Payment processed

Stage 2: Inventory assigned to order's build-bin

Stage 3: Order is waiting in que for assembly team

Stage 4: Order is being assembled

Stage 5: Order is being tested

Stage 6: Order is in que for QA team

Stage 7: Order has passed QA and is in que to be packaged and shipped

Stage 8: Order has shipped to Dst4me for final testing for 2 years and then shipped to you

Stage 9: Onkel_Ken's special 5 year burn in test

Well the charts don't lie, as this chart clearly shows that customers with stage 8 and 9 testing were most satisfied customers:

Stage 8.5 break into Dst4me's house find my computer and take it home :)

This chart is not made by guru3d and does not represent the opinion of guru3d.By reading this post you are agreeing to this post. By agreeing to this post you agree to give your pc to DST for unseen future for testing, after which DST can keep you pc with your consent that you are giving now. You also agree to by DST another lambo and a very nice 120 foot Yacht.
EdgeCrusher View Drop Down

Quote EdgeCrusher Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Aug 2016 at 7:09am
Hi, I read this and previous posts of yours (stage 5). We seemed to have ordered on the same day and went into stage 5 on the same day.

That being said, unless your situation has changed, I can almost guarantee that our computers will not be shipping today. When they finish stage 5 they still need to be looked over by QA and then it seems to take another day or two before they ship. Just being realistic.

I am anxious as well. My computer doesn't even have a video card to test (as I have a titan x at home waiting to be installed) and I know the stress testing will still be a few days. Sorry to be the bummer here but we don't want to rush them anyways. This will be my second DS computer so I know not to get to crazy with the estimated times. They will ship when they are ready and will be well worth it :)

Quote u_cant_afford_it Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Aug 2016 at 8:46am
Originally posted by EdgeCrusher

Hi, I read this and previous posts of yours (stage 5). We seemed to have ordered on the same day and went into stage 5 on the same day.

That being said, unless your situation has changed, I can almost guarantee that our computers will not be shipping today. When they finish stage 5 they still need to be looked over by QA and then it seems to take another day or two before they ship. Just being realistic.

I am anxious as well. My computer doesn't even have a video card to test (as I have a titan x at home waiting to be installed) and I know the stress testing will still be a few days. Sorry to be the bummer here but we don't want to rush them anyways. This will be my second DS computer so I know not to get to crazy with the estimated times. They will ship when they are ready and will be well worth it :)

True but that's still kinda funny we were in the same steps on the same time

Quote EdgeCrusher Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Aug 2016 at 10:48am
Yeah I got my stage 1 notice on 9th and I think you said yours was on the 10th. We started stage 5 the same day. I'm still debating whether or not I'll be doing a full blown review/unboxing of the system when I get it and posting here. We will see. I haven't actually posted my build specs yet.

Did you ever post your build specs? If so link me to it, I'm curious to know what you went with.

Quote u_cant_afford_it Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Aug 2016 at 11:31am
Originally posted by EdgeCrusher

Yeah I got my stage 1 notice on 9th and I think you said yours was on the 10th. We started stage 5 the same day. I'm still debating whether or not I'll be doing a full blown review/unboxing of the system when I get it and posting here. We will see. I haven't actually posted my build specs yet.

Did you ever post your build specs? If so link me to it, I'm curious to know what you went with.

I'll link u my build specs when I get home from work but just out of curiosity what pc did you get? Me personally I got the venquish 5 level 4 cuz of my 2000$ budget ( ofc it cost a little more than That with all the stuff I wanted) but I kinda wana know what you got for chassis

Quote EdgeCrusher Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Aug 2016 at 5:15pm
Yeah I passed my original budget by nearly 1000 dollars. It should certainly be a beast once I get it and add my parts from my old DS PC. As far as my chassis goes, I actually special requested the old discontinued Slade case. The Corsair 550d, the one that is still pictured over most of the site. I called ahead to make sure they had one. The rest is essentially a Slade build with the different case.

Price: $2,395.00

Chassis Model: - Corsair 550d
Processor: Intel Core i7 6700K 4.0GHz (Codename Skylake) (Unlocked CPU) (Quad Core)
Motherboard: ASUS Z170-DELUXE (Intel Z170 Chipset)
System Memory: 16GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum DHX
Power Supply: 750W EVGA SuperNOVA
Optical Drive: - No Thanks (will add 2 from old comp)
Storage Set 1: 1x SSD M.2 (512GB Samsung 950 PRO) (NVM Express)
Storage Set 2: - No Thanks (will add larger 2 from old comp)
Storage Set 3: - No Thanks
Graphics Card(s): 1x - No Thanks (will add Titan X from old comp)
Extreme Cooling: H20: Stage 2: Corsair H100i GTX - 240mm Radiator Liquid CPU Cooler
Chassis Fans: Corsair Airflow Performance Edition (Up to 6 Fans)
CPU Boost: Stage 2: Overclock CPU - Up to 4.8GHz (Depends on Cooling and Motherboard)
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (64-Bit Edition)
 Post Reply Post Reply