FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Peripherals

Post Date: 2015-10-18

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShinoAburame View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ShinoAburame Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Peripherals
    Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 12:13pm
Hello everyone,

As the subject says, I need opinions on peripherals. I am leaning towards Razer Blackwidow ultimate 2016 as my keyboard and razer naga  mouse as my gaming peripherals. I never own expensive peripherals before, only the standard things. I mainly play RTS and MMO. THanks and God Bless
db188 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote db188 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 2:05am
i have older versions of both and they're still going strong.  i recently tried the G.Skill RGB keyboard.  i liked the build quality of it, with the elevated keys and Cherry MX Brown switches on a brushed aluminum surface.  the key spacing was a little narrower than what i was used to on the Razer.  my main problem with the keyboard was that the 3.5mm headphone out jack didn't work and when i pressed the keyboard audio mute button the entire board locked up and i couldn't recover from it without reseating the usb power cables.  i suspect there are some driver/software/possibly hardware issues with this keyboard since it's G.Skill's first foray into the market.  
Aventum 3
I7-6700K
Gigabyte G1 Z170X Gaming GT
16GB Corsair Dominator 3000MHz
Corsair Hx1000i 1000W
Samsung M.2 980 Pro 2TB;Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
MSI RTX 3080 Ventus OC 10G LHR
Gigabyte M28U 4K

Quote ShinoAburame Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 2:49am
So db188, is the keyboard has a clicky sound? I prefer a much more silent type coz I arrive home from work after midnight. Don't want to disturb anybody while I'm gaming. Preferably on the razer line. I looked at the gskill online, my guts still prefers the razer. Since you own a razer, is it too loud? Or just fine? Thanks
Atlas View Drop Down

Quote Atlas Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 5:06am
I use a Razor Naga mouse and I could never go back to any other mouse now. For one thing I can play games like Diablo 3 with my mouse only by making use of the side buttons for skills.
Bolt III

Quote ShinoAburame Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 5:18am
So which do you recommend then? Razer naga's wireless mouse or the wired thing? Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply