FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

question about the Vanquish 6 level 2

Post Date: 2017-06-29

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
delanvera View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote delanvera Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: question about the Vanquish 6 level 2
    Posted: 29 Jun 2017 at 9:03pm
Budget:
[1k-1.2k]

Expectations:
[to be able to livestream/record while keeping atleast 60fps]

Usage:
[like i say i want to livestream while playing game that are very low end but planning on playing games like destiny 2 and PUBG and livestream it well]

Main question:
is the GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB good enough to get around 60fps with the AAA games (while recording) that going to be coming out this year, want to play the vanquish 6 level 2 since it cheap but kinda put me off is not being able to change the 1050ti to a 1060 but have no idea if level 2 would still be able to get 60fps without a 1060 card

Saved Ticket #: [1703200]

Edited by delanvera - 29 Jun 2017 at 9:08pm
Purpletalon55 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Purpletalon55 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Jun 2017 at 10:44pm
You would probably not get 1080p ultra I would get the 1060 for optimal performance especially while recording. And make sure you don't get a i5 processor because you really need more for recording and editing.
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Jun 2017 at 2:25am
Just to add to Purpletalon55 advice, if there's any way you could add a couple hundred dollars to your budget, the next level Vanquish, the Best level, gives you a much stronger video card, the i7 CPU with its hyperthreading , double the ram and an SSD drive for faster load times.

Streaming while gaming will appreciate the i7's added threads for the added tasks, and the 16gb ram.

The level 2 Vanquish will handle it, but at slower times and frames.

Groupie
Groupie

Quote Purpletalon55 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Jun 2017 at 11:27am
Yep BP is absolutely right, to add to the fact that the i7 will handle video editing and rendering a lot better. I can tell you its painful to render on a i5 takes 2x as long as the video I'm rendering if its 30 minutes takes a hour to render.
delanvera View Drop Down

Quote delanvera Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Jun 2017 at 9:54pm
Thx for the advice, guess I'll try to save up more money to buy the level 3 vanquish. Going to be hard since I also have to get the mouse, keyboard and monitor as well but it would be all worth it for a pc that can hopefully last 3 years+
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Purpletalon55 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Jun 2017 at 10:21pm
It will easily last 3 years mine got taken out by a faulty part but was not digital storm fault was my fault as I installed part that failed in my system.

They are good about standing by their warranty
 Post Reply Post Reply