Post Date: 2009-07-26

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
titusmckieus View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote titusmckieus Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Question on SLI preformance
    Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 10:51am
After upgrading from my GTX 260 to 2x 285 1Gb SLI I notice that both Crysis and Warhead are not preforming like I remember. I have a 1920x 1200 res and the settings are on high. When i first played warhead  (hard to explain) but i was getting distortion shredding when a lot of action was going on (just in warhead). also on both games it is not smooth motion. kind of jerky. even the sceens inbetween levels is a Jerky motion. other games seem to be ok. Is there some setting that i could try to get it so the game play is smooth and fluid.

I had the settings on high when i had the 260. so they are pretty much the same thing i had. infact i had a couple of settings on extreame. that i have sence changed back to high.

What benchmarks could I post to show you how my SLI is doing ??

Groupie
Groupie

Quote titusmckieus Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 9:07pm
actually i forgot to remove the old drivers. when i powered up the computer i didnt have the Nvidia driver anymore so i installed the curent driver for the cards.

most of the games i have played have recognized the cards and prompted me to change settings. although I don't recall crysis doing that

and what i mean by not having the nvidia driver . i mean it was obvious that i didnt have the driver an i did not even see the nvidia control panel when i powered up

Edited by titusmckieus - 26 Jul 2009 at 9:10pm
Groupie
Groupie

Quote titusmckieus Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 10:27pm
Ok can you give a link to the drive cleaner so i can try it when i get home

Post Reply Post Reply