FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Seeking config suggestions on Assassin build

Post Date: 2011-08-02

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rhodesian View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote rhodesian Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Seeking config suggestions on Assassin build
    Posted: 02 Aug 2011 at 10:04am
Hi all,

I have been reviewing the forums here for some time, and have been interested in the Assassin model.

I have spec'd out a build that I would appreciate any feedback on prior to purchasing. Ticket number is: 582256

In terms of need/want: I game pretty much across the spectrum: Civ5, FPS flavor of the week, RPGs, etc. I currently game on an aging system hooked to a Dell 2407WFP-HC, so 1920x1200 is my desired res. I will likely shop for a 2500x1600 monitor in the future, so I want something that can handle that. In general, this is probably overkill for most games out now, but I'd like some headroom, and a good foundation for upgrades in the next several years.

I think the build noted covers all my main needs, but just curious if there are any notable conflicts or opportunities I am missing.

Thanks much in advance.
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Aug 2011 at 1:11pm
for what you are asking for you gonna want to go dual sli 570 2.5gb or 580 3gb with room to go tri sli. for that you gonna want to wait for x79 platform so that you can do tri sli.
 Post Reply Post Reply