FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This Tower Is Just Lovely

Post Date: 2017-03-21

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jackson Dieu View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jackson Dieu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: This Tower Is Just Lovely
    Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 5:41pm
I just received the customized configuration through shipping yesterday and I'm satisfied about most things regarding the package. I'm glad the delivery didn't take any tolls on the tower's condition. When I touched it, it felt like the tower just came from the facility it was constructed at. There were a few problems I was able to fix myself, other than that, just a few missing items I didn't receive through shipping that was stated on the receipt. I'm currently attempting to get problems regarding the missing items resolved through their support system as is. As for the problem I fixed myself, there was a slot on the front of the Velox tower that wasn't adjusted right. After resolving the issue, I don't see any potential problems to connect the right cord into the slot. Customer Support was excellent and proved wrong what some people said in reviews about Digital Storm. Were I able to give a rating from 1 star to 5 stars regarding Digital Storm's services, I want to give 4 stars to 4.5 stars. The tower is running smoothly and I haven't experienced an issue I wasn't able to get resolved yet.
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !

Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 2:07am
Nice. Congratulations. AwesomeNice to see how the side cooling fans are installed.
What was missing? Did you look in the small box?

Quote Jackson Dieu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 8:11am
I was missing a recovery compact disk, a game from the Free Intel Bundle, and a game from the NVIDIA Be the Hero Bundle. I never got the option to select which two games I wanted ordering the system configuration. I assumed a card with instructions was going to get sent through shipping for me to select what games I wanted. It's been over a day since I sent an email since the phone had too many people attempting to contact Digital Storm. I scoured every inch of the delivered package and found nothing relevant to the bundles.
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 8:56am
The free games are usually emailed to you with the game  code.

The Recovery CD isn't the default selection.  If you did select the CD then they'll have to mail it to you.  

Big%20Smile

Quote Jackson Dieu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 9:01am
I assumed that at first. After browsing the forums, there was someone that typed about receiving the codes in the binder of a customized configuration. The other person received their codes in the 7th stage email. This wasn't the case for me in either situations. I'm just going to call them later regarding this. Hopefully the line isn't crowded like yesterday.
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid

Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 5:28pm
 Nice Strong
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 1:15pm
Thank you for posting your review, glad to hear you are happy with the product and experience.
oldlady RPGer View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

One of the cool kids

Quote oldlady RPGer Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Mar 2017 at 11:19am
Very nice!!!!!!
Me sitting my ECMO in PICU. Now you know why I like LC. ;)

gdead65 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote gdead65 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 11:06am
If lines are busy- just click on the support tab and send them a note! I had my game codes within 2 hrs!
Apollo i7-7700 1070
Ordered: 2-12-17
Stage 1: 2-14-17
Stage 2 & 3: 2-16-17
Stage 4 & 5: 2-21-17
Stage 6: 2-23-17
Stage 7: 2-25-17
kennyforyourthoughts View Drop Down

Quote kennyforyourthoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 3:26pm
Looks beautiful.    Just curious what was the first game you ran on it?

Quote Jackson Dieu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by gdead65

If lines are busy- just click on the support tab and send them a note! I had my game codes within 2 hrs!

I discussed the issue with support through email and received the two codes a couple days ago already.

Quote Jackson Dieu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by kennyforyourthoughts

Looks beautiful.    Just curious what was the first game you ran on it?

I haven't been able to play any games yet. I've been busy with gardening and chores this past week.
Everything is downloaded and updated. I'm debating between Blade & Soul and League of Legends at the moment. I've got my mind set on League of Legends. Hopefully I'll be able to play later.
 Post Reply Post Reply