FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vanquish 2 lvl 2 problems

Post Date: 2015-04-15

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
XXxBastxXX View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote XXxBastxXX Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Vanquish 2 lvl 2 problems
    Posted: 15 Apr 2015 at 5:43pm
So I've had this computer for almost 1 month and I have been having some small but worrying problems. Sometimes when i turn it on, it just stays on the BIOS screen instead of going into windows. This has only happened 5 times since i got it about 1 month ago. I'm afraid that it might have trouble detecting the hard drive. But if that is the case, then why does it ALWAYS go into windows when i reboot afterwards? Should I contact support or is this not important?
Pacesetter View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Pacesetter Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Apr 2015 at 7:40pm
We could try troubleshooting it but I think the fastest thing would be to call DS and ask for a tech to call you back. They can get on your computer with 'logmein,com' and go thru what we would in a few minutes rather than us spending hours going back and forth.

Something is stopping the testing during the boot process and this could be many thing. OR it could be corrupted files that windows is fixing during the boot period.

I would suggest scanning with your anti-virus and malwarebytes, also. https://www.malwarebytes.org/downloads/

Vanquish II Ultimate.
I was laying in bed looking up at the stars and wondered "where is my ceiling?"
 Post Reply Post Reply