FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Will Digital Storm SPONSOR Me?

Post Date: 2017-10-19

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ROLEPLAYwithFRIENDS View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ROLEPLAYwithFRIENDS Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Will Digital Storm SPONSOR Me?
    Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:02pm
Hey guys! My name is Bradley and I go by the Twitch handle ROLEPLAYwithFRIENDS .. I’m new to streaming, about a month into it now, I’m at 153 followers, I reached affiliate at two weeks, and I am a member of Sensei E-Sports team and NGT (Next Gen Tactics) E-Sports team.. I’ve also been invited to their twitch teams where I share there 100’s of thousands of followers! I’m 33 years old and I am a father to 7 ridiculously good looking children! I started streaming in hopes to one day reach a place where I can be a streamer as a career.. I take it very seriously because it could mean all the difference of me being able to quit one of my bartending jobs and be more present at home for my kids.. so I work hard to promote my page and teams,I am always looking for ways to stand out and be unique, and I am all about laughing and having a good time! I stream Role Play servers primarily with the occasional FPS you can check out my stream here

And I’d be happy to privately link my personal Facebook page as well to prove I am in fact a struggling father of seven beautiful kids!

I’d like to help raise awareness of your extremely affordable gaming pc’s and was hoping you’d be willing to sponsor me on my pursuit of a gaming career as a twitch streamer by hooking me up with one of those amazing pc’s! I recently watched a few videos of p pole who you sent systems to for marketing and I am hoping to be one of those people!As a father of seven kids I could never justify purchasing a good gaming pc but with your help I could possibly turn this into something amazing that makes a huge difference in My children’s lives! If you choose to support me I will support the sh*t out of you and your company! I will post about you all the time and shout out to you while I have my bad ass new system gleaming in the background of my stream! I have written other comapanys and they all turned me down because I wasn’t a large enough streamer but you giving a new pc to support small streamers where no one else would, has to be great publicity! I will even try to get it in my local paper!

Twitch.tv/roleplaywithfriends

I know marketing like that is usually reserved for large streamers but I was hoping you’d see that I have 7 kids and throw me a bone.. Being on an E-Sports team will help me grow my channel but a pc that can handle more would help me immensely! I’m currently rocking a busted ASUS laptop with no screen.. I really need a desktop but like I said I can’t justify the purchase. If you guys should deem me worthy I will play video ads for your company on every stream I run! And link your page with whatever products you wish! I will be your marketing slave! If you look at my page, you will see that I am a very busy dad who works hard and never does anything for myself! My kids always come first! I’m looking for some love for “the little guy”! I know you guys do giveaways and stuff so I thought maybe if I could get through to you, you might be willing to show me some love!

Edited by ROLEPLAYwithFRIENDS - 19 Oct 2017 at 12:03pm
ROLEPLAYwithFRIENDS
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:01pm
Advice from a fan, not an employee:

1) send your question to [email protected]. Posting here isn't going to help.

2) Duplicate posting here will only make the moderators (me) more likely to delete said duplicates.

3) spam posting will get you blocked.

Now, having said that, welcome to the forums. Good luck with your streaming.
ROLEPLAYwithFRIENDS View Drop Down

Quote ROLEPLAYwithFRIENDS Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:02pm
Thanks so much for that solid advice!
ROLEPLAYwithFRIENDS
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by Snaike

2) Duplicate posting here will only make the moderators (me) more likely to delete said duplicates.

Does that also go for moderator's duplicate post about making duplicate post?

hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !

Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 3:42am
Only "more likely".

LOL
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 4:47am
Originally posted by hoserator

Only "more likely".LOL

To quote Alex directly; " "
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 5:43am
 Post Reply Post Reply