FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Xbox 360 Borderlands 2 Factions

Post Date: 2013-01-03

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Danielnm99 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Danielnm99 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Xbox 360 Borderlands 2 Factions
    Posted: 03 Jan 2013 at 5:52pm
My name is daniel and i want to make a group of factions for people wgo play borderlands 2 on the xbox.
it is simple really, if you wish to join, leave or start a faction just message me and i will change the post to say your faction name and the members in it.

Rules: 4 people max per faction
          no joining other factions unless they are on friends list, coincidental join or faction battle (explainied later)
          no overpowered/ underpowered people in a faction eg: 1
a level 5 and a level 40

Faction battle: If one faction challenges another and the challanged faction accepts it will intiate a faction war.
(when a faction war is started please tell me so i can mark it on this post), a faction war is when a faction will choose 1 person from their faction to do 3 duels with 1 person from the opposing faction with the person with best out of 3 wins being the victor, you may use whatever weapons you want and any character you want.
the losing faction must give one weapon/ class mod/ relic/ shield of blue rarity to the wining faction. if no blues are available from the losing team 2 greens must be traded, if no greens or blues are available 5 whites must be traded, the winner of the faction battle must tell me that they won so i can record it and keep track of how many wins and losses each faction has.

i hope everyone will be okay with this system, if not tell me about and improvements i could make
Danielnm99
Gamer, Nerd, Dangerous Bomb Expert
Danielnm99 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Danielnm99 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 12:06pm
as i cannot find any messaging feature on this forum just reply to the post if you wish to start, join or leave a faction
Danielnm99
Gamer, Nerd, Dangerous Bomb Expert
 Post Reply Post Reply