FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can I Buy These Listed Computer Cases?

Post Date: 2019-10-18

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CFalcon075 View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote CFalcon075 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Can I Buy These Listed Computer Cases?
    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 8:51am
So I have to ask if i can ever get these computers. they were DigitalStorm's older computers and I cannot believe I got to their old website.

and I would LOVE to have these computers, (I know DigitalStorm doesn't make them sadly ). So I wanna know if i can get these computers in the following image.

i would love to have these since the HAF 922 is my definite favorite, would love to know what you guys think, i am also pretty new to the forums and yes i already bought a DS computer, very happy with it running.

please let me know what I can do here, thanks.

Edited by CFalcon075 - 09 May 2021 at 7:48pm
Regards, CFalcon075.
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid

Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 12:20pm
At this point your best/only option would be to contact DS directly about a custom order. DS used to allow a buyer to purchase their own case, send it to DS, and then DS would build within that case. This incurred a custom order fee, which I am guessing was not insignificant. All that said, I have no idea if DS still does such customized orders. So you'd need to contact them directly and ask.

Quote CFalcon075 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 6:40pm
dang that sounds awesome!, i have my own favorite PC cases that i WOULD LOVE, to get done, thanks so much!
Regards, CFalcon075.
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid

Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 1:52pm
Happy to help! If you do get a response from DS one way or the other, if you have time it would be awesome if you could share their answer here just so other people in your situation would have a recent answer on the forums. Awesome

Quote CFalcon075 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 10:17am
alright so i haven't researched if DigitalStorm still has that option to do so, i have other PC cases i would love for DigitalStorm to build customly through the case HAF 922, and no i don't want to get that PC right now, i just want it for in the future so i can have a great custom build PC.

did you guys see anything that DigitalStorm still has the option though?, i don't wanna confuse their employees on telling them i don't want to buy a computer right now, that'd sound weird because DigitalStorm only accepts and takes calls from the people who need it right at that second, so i wonder if any of you had ever heard from it.

please let me know if i can do this, thank you!
Regards, CFalcon075.

Quote CFalcon075 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 10:27am
P.S. on a side note i found this other PC case i'd die to have, aswell as the Red Aventum 3 PRO, since Aventum 3 and this other PC case would be my #1 favorite, it's another DigitalStorm case, i don't know if they still have this one in particular but please help me and do some research!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Digital-Storm-Extreme-DSK-0514-AA1-Desktop/dp/B00KT7HJOY

Edited by CFalcon075 - 09 Nov 2019 at 10:28am
Regards, CFalcon075.
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid

Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 2:39pm
You'll just need to ask DS. We can't see anything you don't see in the configurator. The majority of users here on the forum are just customers/potential customers like you. Even if you aren't looking to buy immediately, I'm sure DS would be happy to answer your questions, just tell them you're a prospective buyer looking for a custom build. There's a chance Alex (DS management) may see this post and respond, but you're going to get an answer much more quickly by reaching out to them directly.

Quote CFalcon075 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 4:28pm
thanks!, do you know of any chance that i can have Alex's email?, i would like to contact him.
Regards, CFalcon075.
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid

Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 6:07pm

Quote CFalcon075 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 10:12am
thanks very much!, i appreciate this support.   
Regards, CFalcon075.
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid

Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 2:00pm
 Awesome

Quote CFalcon075 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 9:05pm
good news!, a while back Alex had emailed me and told me that yes, i can buy a computer case and then send it to them so they can work on it, which is splendid!, but i really would like to have one of my favorite PC cases named the Extreme Gamer DSK-0514-AA1, here's a Amazon link to this beast.

PC case

i would DIE to have that one, plus a red HAF 922, does anyone know where to exactly get these models?, or am i the only one who ever asks for it and nobody ever knows?, that'd be funny though.

hopefully i can have those cases since they're excellent, would be planning to have TONS of these computers in the future, this would be the best dream i would ever had, thanks and hopefully we can find those cases i really wanted!
Regards, CFalcon075.
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Nov 2019 at 3:44am
Well, you certainly picked the right place to post. If DS had any of these left over, I'm sure they'd be delighted to sell you one. I'm afraid that would be the only way you'd get one new. They were DS custom, so they are not made anymore. Your only other shot seems to get one of us past customers who have moved on from one one of those old builds to deconstruct and sell you one. I have a Storm Sniper from 2010, so I'm out. I wish you luck. I'm sure many of us are quite attached to this bit of our past, but I wish you luck.

When you were in touch w/Alex, did you ask specifically if they had any leftovers?

Quote CFalcon075 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Apr 2021 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Cretae

Well, you certainly picked the right place to post. If DS had any of these left over, I'm sure they'd be delighted to sell you one. I'm afraid that would be the only way you'd get one new. They were DS custom, so they are not made anymore. Your only other shot seems to get one of us past customers who have moved on from one one of those old builds to deconstruct and sell you one. I have a Storm Sniper from 2010, so I'm out. I wish you luck. I'm sure many of us are quite attached to this bit of our past, but I wish you luck.

When you were in touch w/Alex, did you ask specifically if they had any leftovers?

Nope. But I will in a while, sorry it had taken forever for me to respond and I have never seen this comment before! I thank you for telling me.

Maybe one day I'd want a Storm Sniper case, I'd ask later but I'd think about it. I will let you know if Alex has anything. Thanks for asking!
Regards, CFalcon075.
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Apr 2021 at 4:12am
 Post Reply Post Reply