FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Digital game codes?!

Post Date: 2019-08-10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Shamchi View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Shamchi Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Digital game codes?!
    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 2:16am
So I ordered and recieved the Avon laptop Thursday, took about a week from ordering to get to me and it's a great laptop for gaming since I don't have room for a PC.

I have emailed customer service and Alex and still haven't received my digital codes for Wolfenstein Youngblood or Control yet!

Nothing in my spam, junk or inbox. No printed codes in the shipping box or with the manual/ instructions.

Alex said he forwarded my email to the correct team but it's been going on 3 days and still no email with my codes!

Have a friend who bought and downloaded Wolfenstein YB so we could play co-op together and I still don't have the game.

Is this normal to not get your game codes before and after receiving your PC/laptop?

How long does it usually take to get the digital game codes? I know they are closed Saturday and Sunday so I won't be playing it this weekend.

Edited by Shamchi - 10 Aug 2019 at 2:18am
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 12:39pm
Hi Robert, I got your email today and just replied. We'll send them to you end of day tomorrow at the latest once the team is back in the office.

Usually, it's sent the day the order ships, it might have been stuck in SPAM or a genuine mistake happened.
shadem980 View Drop Down

Quote shadem980 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 12:30pm
I also ordered the Avon and it shipped late last week, but I didn't receive a code for Wolfenstein: Youngblood & Control. I haven't received the code in my email or its SPAM folder. I also am waiting for the laptop to arrive as well so let me know if it may be within the laptop package and I will be careful to check for that.
BlakeFriesen View Drop Down

Quote BlakeFriesen Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 6:54pm
hi I was also having the same issue. Alex if you are on it would b great help. my nova arrived today and I love it. just looking for my new games!   
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 2:28am
Originally posted by BlakeFriesen

hi I was also having the same issue. Alex if you are on it would b great help. my nova arrived today and I love it. just looking for my new games!   
email alex directly at [email protected]... he frequents these forums but emailing will be faster.

Good luck and welcome to the DS Family!
 Post Reply Post Reply