this is my first post
first i want to say that pc's here are awesome
they make me do this when i see them     
i want some few questions about Aventum

i want to say sorry about my bad English

first here is my config 744067

so we start with the questions

Motherboard : i use ASUS Rampage IV Extreme X79 for this congif
is there is any thing from the other in the list is better or this is the best one ?

Ram : in my config i use 32GB DDR3 2133MHz Digital Storm Certified Performance Series
which is better
i think about the
16GB DDR3 2400MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum DHX
but idk
which one give better performance for extreme gaming and mind ofc the games in the future

Noise Reduction : should i chose stage 1 or stage 2
people who try Aventum can please tell me which one i need more

CPU Boost : i chose Standard Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Automatic Overclocking
coz i m afraid from overlocking to damage my pc
what is your opinion guys about this

Video Boost : do i put it in the config or it will damage my pc ?

and the most important from this
Do i rly need to overlock my system ?

Memory Boost : i chose the memory fan kit
will it be good or i remove it ?

this is all question related to the system it self
i have no big exp with hardware stuff so i ask you guys and i hope u can help me

ofc guys if u have opinion for better stuff please write it to me
coz i want the max gaming for pc for long time

Second i want to ask the DS members

i live outside USA and Canada
how can i buy from ur company and i m ready to pay all coast of ship to outside USA
but i have important question
i know you guys put some awesome protective stuff for shipment like foam and so
but will it be good for the ship out side USA till it arrive to my country
and how will it arrive
i mean what is the name of the ship company u deal with them or something
and how can i buy it
do i need to call ur sales or email them

i m all done for question
thanks so much for this and i m rly sorry if the post was so long
The Godfather
caver View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote caver Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 5:19pm
I posted your config so folks can see...  I added comments below.

Chassis Model: Special Deal Hot Seller - Black OPS Aventum
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Trim Accents: - Not Available
Processor: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 3960X 3.3GHz (Six-Core) (Extreme Performance)
Motherboard: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme X79 (Intel X79 Chipset) (Features USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gb/s)
System Memory: 32GB DDR3 2133MHz Digital Storm Certified Performance Series (Highly Recommended) (Hand Tested)
Power Supply: 1500W Silverstone (Dual/Triple/Quad SLI Compatible) (Recommended)
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 1: Operating System: 1x (600GB Solid State (By: Intel) (Model: 320 Series)
Set 1 Raid Options: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 2: Multimedia\Data: 1x (600GB Solid State (By: Intel) (Model: 320 Series)
Hard Drive Set 3: Backup\Misc.: 1x (600GB Solid State (By: Intel) (Model: 320 Series)
Optical Drive 1: Blu-Ray Player/DVD Writer (Play Blu-Ray and Burn DVDs) (Slim Slot Loading Edition)
Optical Drive 2: - Not Available
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Video Card: 2x SLI Quad SLI (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 4GB (Includes PhysX)
Add-on Card: USB 3.0 4-Port PCI Express Card
Sound Card: Creative Labs Recon3D Fatal1ty Champion 5.1 (Includes Front I/O) (PCI-Express Slot Based)
Extreme Cooling: Digital Storm Aventum Cryo-TEC System for CPU and Liquid Cooling for Video Cards + Chipset
H20 Tube Color:Black Tubing with High-Performance Fluid (UV Lighting Reactive)
Chassis Airflow: Digital Storm Aventum Automatic Response to Excess-Heat System (ARES)
Internal Lighting: Digital Storm Aventum RGB LED Lighting System
Enhancements: Digital Storm Aventum Integrated Side Panel Display Module
Chassis Mods: HailStorm & 950Si: Processor & Video Card Area: Drill and Mount Two Side Window 120mm Fan Blow-Holes
Noise Reduction: Noise Suppression Package Stage 2 (Optimized Airflow & Fan Speeds with Noise Dampening Material)
LaserMark: - No Thanks
Boost Processor: Standard Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Automatic Overclocking
Boost Video Card: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my video card(s)
Boost Memory: Memory Fan Kit Only (Does not include memory overclocking service)
Boost OS: - No Thanks, Please do not tweak the services on the operating system
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (64-Bit Edition)
Recovery Tools: Windows Recovery Toolkit (Bundled with Windows 7 CD)
Virus Protection: - No Thanks
Office: - No Thanks
Game: - No Thanks
Display: NVIDIA 3D Vision 2 Kit (Asus 27 inch 120Hz VG278H + NVIDIA 3D V2 Glasses)
Surge Shield: APC SurgeArrest Personal PER7 (7 Outlet) 120V Surge Protector
Speakers: Corsair Vengeance 1300 Gaming Headset (Model CA-9011111-WW)
Keyboard: Logitech G19 Gaming Keyboard (USB) (920-000969)
Mouse: Razer Deathadder (Infrared 3500 dpi) (Gaming Mouse) (USB Wired)
External Storage: - No Thanks
Exclusive T-Shirt: - No Thanks
Priority Build: - No Thanks, Ship Within 10-15 Business Days After Order Is Successfully Processed
Warranty: Life-time Expert Customer Care with 6 Year Limited Warranty
i7 3930K 3.2GHz OC
ASUS P9X79 DLX X79
32GB DDR3 1600Mhz DSC
2x 240GB Solid State
EVGA Classified GTX680 4GB
caver View Drop Down

Quote caver Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 5:39pm
Unless you want to do a lot of overclocking yourself, I think the ASUS P9X79 DELUXE mobo will give you essentially the same performance as the RIVE for about $70 less and has a few additional features.

32GB is better than 16GB for memory but the corsair mem you mentioned is faster and has heat spreaders.  Personally I would take the extra 16GB of memory.

The Mobo and CPU you picked and especially the cooling is designed for overclocking.  Definately do stage 2 overclocking.  You can have DS save the overclocking profiles so You can always switch between factory and overclocking settings. 

Again, with a crytec cooling overclocking your video cards shouldnt be an issue. Some have advised against the GTX 690 because each has 2 chips on 1 card so if 1 processor goes bad, your really out 2 processors at $1,000 a card.  2 GTX 680 or even a 3 or 4sli 680 might be more adviseable but others would know more. 

I was nervous about overclocking too at first.  The more I read 2 things helped: 1) it isn't permanent.  you can disable it whenever you want.  2) as long as you have enough cooling then overclocking is reasonable AND if digital storm does it they will make sure its stable and temperature safe.

I would normally say ditch the memory fan, but if your using the faster DS memory, it might be helpful.

DS will need to address foriegn shipping. 

i7 3930K 3.2GHz OC
ASUS P9X79 DLX X79
32GB DDR3 1600Mhz DSC
2x 240GB Solid State
EVGA Classified GTX680 4GB
godfather2009 View Drop Down

Quote godfather2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 10:07pm
caver
thanks man for ur help and great tips

about the ram i thnink the same and should take the 16 more gb for future stuff

u rly scare me about the gtx 690 also i was want it so much

at last i want to say thanks to much man for this help and this tips
all respect :)
The Godfather
FrankW View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote FrankW Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 2:31pm
Hi godfather2009,

You have a lot of stuff you don't need for gaming. However, when you are building a Super Gaming machine sometimes you just want stuff regardless of cost. This is not a final version but a good place for you to start. Then we can discuss changes.

Frank

Configuration: 744530 Cost: $9057

Processor: Intel Core i7 3930K 3.2GHz (Unlocked CPU for Extreme Overclocking) (Six-Core)
Motherboard: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme X79 (Intel X79 Chipset) (Features USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gb/s)
System Memory: 16GB DDR3 2133MHz Corsair Dominator GT with DHX (High-Performance)
Hard Drive Set 1: Operating System: 2x (240GB Solid State (By: Intel) (Model: 520 Series)
Hard Drive Set 2: Multimedia\Data: 1x (1TB Western Digital Caviar (7200 RPM) (Model: Black Edition)
Hard Drive Set 3: Backup\Misc.: - No Thanks
Optical Drive 1: Blu-Ray Player/DVD Writer (Play Blu-Ray and Burn DVDs) (Slim Slot Loading Edition)
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Video Card: 3x SLI Triple (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 4GB (Includes PhysX)
Add-on Card: USB 3.0 4-Port PCI Express Card
Sound Card: Creative Labs Recon3D Fatal1ty Champion 5.1 (Includes Front I/O) (PCI-Express Slot Based)
Extreme Cooling: Digital Storm Aventum Liquid Cooling System: CPU + Video Cards + Chipset
H20 Tube Color:Red Tubing with High-Performance Fluid (UV Lighting Reactive)
Chassis Airflow: Digital Storm Aventum Automatic Response to Excess-Heat System (ARES)
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Noise Reduction: Noise Suppression Package Stage 1 (Optimized Airflow & Fan Speeds Only)
Boost Processor: Stage 2: Overclock CPU 4.5GHz to 4.8GHz (Requires Pro/Deluxe/Sabertooth Motherboard)
Boost Memory: Memory Fan Kit Only (Does not include memory overclocking service)
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 8 Professional (64-Bit Edition)
Display: NVIDIA 3D Vision 2 Kit (Asus 27 inch 120Hz VG278H + NVIDIA 3D V2 Glasses)
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Priority Build: - No Thanks, Ship Within 10-15 Business Days After Order Is Successfully Processed

Some comments:

1. For a pure gaming machine you don't need the 3960X CPU. The 3930K will do the same job for $500 less. The 3960X would be needed for extreme non-gaming work. They will both be OCed to the same Freq.

2. I would stick with the ASUS Rampage IV Extreme X79 for a Aventum build. It gives you a lot of flexibility.

3. I put in 16Gbs of memory. For gaming you don't need more than 8Gb. Unless things drastically change with gaming you will never need more than 16Gb. Unless you go for ultra high OCing of the CPU you don't need the higher frequency of memory. Most people do just fine with the 1600Mhz memory. Higher freq memory can lead to timing problems. DS is recommending the 2133Mhz memory so that is what I used.

4. I put in two 240Gb SSDs instead of the three 600Mb Intel 320 drives. You don't want the Intel 320 drives. They are old technology and much slower than the Intel 520 SSD series. With two SSDs you can RAID them if you wanted. The WD 1Tb HDD is for data storage. For most gamers one 240Gb SSD and the 1Tb HDD is all they need.

5. You may not need the 4-port USB 3.0 card. Think about what you have that needs the USB 3.0 interface. The ASUS Rampage IV Extreme X79 gives you a mix of 2.0 and 3.0 USB ports.

6. I dropped the cut outs for 120mm fans. That is for another case. Not needed on the Aventum.

7. We need some of the Aventum owners to comment about the noise from the Aventum. My guess is the most noise will come from the LC radiators and no amount of sound deadening material will make a difference. So I put in option one where they adjust fan speeds and air flow. That might be helpful with the Aventum.

8. I put in stage two Over Clock. There is no problem with Over clocking your CPU if it is done correctly. DS does it correctly with the proper voltages and cooling. Nearly all computers sold by DS has the CPU OCed to some level. They know what they are doing and you will be upgrading before you have to worry about your CPU failing.

9. I dropped the memory OC. Not needed especially if you go with the high freq memory.

10. I dropped the Win-8 to the Pro version. Now that I think about you being overseas you might want Win-8 Ultimate. That gives you the ability to use foreign languages. If you don't use foreign languages then Win-8 is all you need for gaming.

11. I changed the Cryo-Tec CPU cooling to regular LC cooling for the CPU. The GPU comes with regular LC cooling. I changed Cryo-Tec because you are overseas. If you have a problem with the Cryo-Tec system and can't fix it yourself, it has to go back to California. After the first 30 days you will have to pay shipping both ways for a repair. That could be an expensive repair if you add in the shipping. If that doesn't concern you and you want the Cryo-Tec, then go for it.

12. The shipping cost over seas can be expensive. You need to request the wooden crate shipping to protect the system. You need to contact DS directly for a quote on the shipping cost and make sure they include the cost of the crate.

13. You have ordered a monitor and some other gear. That is not going to fit into the shipping crate for the computer. That will mean extra shipping cost. Keep this in mind when you talk with DS. You might want a second crate. A better solution would be to buy the monitor somewhere in your country if it is available. I would at least compare cost of getting the monitor there verses buying it from DS and having it shipped.

14. Ask DS to include Quick-Disconnects and a way to drain the system on the LC tubing.

15. I think DS ships overseas with FED-EX International. When you discuss (call or Email) the shipping cost ask them who they will ship with to your country.

Frank

Edited by FrankW - 29 Oct 2012 at 2:40pm

Quote godfather2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 5:14pm
Mr frank
i want to say ty for this help
and sorry about bother and confusing u between 2 posts

about the notes u write

1-processor i know that they r near the same in gaming but i put the 3960X for future gaming
to stand for long time
this was my think

2-about the ram i donot rly know what should i chose
but i will stick to what u say

3-Hard drives
can u plz explain what is RAID
coz i donot undersstand it
for me i want pc hard drives to be like one and they be 2 partitions
C for system
D for my data all of it
and i want them to be SSD for more speed and power
so i think of 3x 420 GB 520 series
what u think of this

4-about usb 3 ports i think u r right
the motherboard have usb 3 so no need for them
ty for this tip

5- about the 120 fans i was think they can do it and it will be for better cooling

6-about noise reduction i think lvl 1 will be good

7-i rly donot like the overlock
ofc with all respect to DS and i m sure they r expert and they know how to do the over lock
but its something in me that make me not like the overlock so i prefer to chose the intel tubro booster
sorry about this point

8-about the vidos cards
may i ask why u chose the 3x SLI Triple NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 4GB instead of the 2x SLI Quad SLI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 4GB ?
i read a lot about the gtx 690 and its the best and most powerful till now
so can i know what is ur point of view plz ?

9-about the memory fans np with it as u say we can not us e it

10-about win 8
i use english version so i donot need foreign languages
but i prefer atm to chose the win 7 ultimate so i prefer it
ofc with all respect to ur opinion
sorry

11-about the Cryo-Tec it donot concern me so i may go for it

and now for the most important part
the shiping
first i keep in mind that it will take 2 crats for ship
one for pc and one for the other stuff like keyboard and so and even if this was not how will they do it
i was going to ask them to make them in 2 crates

and ofc i need the most powerful wooden crate they have and the most protect they can put and i am ready to pay for all of this
i know ofc that the ship overseas will coast lot
and about buy the monitor and other gear here from egypt
most of them is unavailable and the available here is so mcuh expensive and its near same as DS so i would buy it from the DS
and the monitor with the kit 2 glass in not here in egypt yet

and ofc when i contact DS with email i will ask them about the wooden crate and about all coast with every thing so that i can pay them at one time once and for all
ty so much mr frank and i hope u replay the point i mention before
have nice day :)
The Godfather

Quote godfather2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 5:21pm
i forget to ask u small thing
about the color of the tube for liqid cooling
is it diffrent
i mean i chose black coz its my fav color
but will it make diffrent in performace or any thing
The Godfather

Quote godfather2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 5:24pm
sorry mr frank
this is the last thing
i need small thing
after u replay and read the point i say to u
can u plz make a new config about the best and the max gaming pc
the pc that makes me play the lastest and newest games in ultra setting and for long long time
ty so much
i m not so much expert
so thats why i come to ask u
ty so much mr frank

one more thing
if i buy this config (744645)
what proplmes i may face in this config
i mean ofc the hardware stuff
u say with ram high freq i will face timing proplem
what is the timing proplem ?
here is the num
its near the same config i put before with some modification what u say it to me and ur tips 744645

thanks so mucn and i am rly sorry for this long talking

Edited by godfather2009 - 29 Oct 2012 at 5:25pm
The Godfather
FrankW View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote FrankW Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 5:51am
Hi godfather2009,

Here is your build 744645 Cost:$13,343.

Processor: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 3960X 3.3GHz (Six-Core) (Extreme Performance)
System Memory: 32GB DDR3 2133MHz Digital Storm Certified Performance Series (Highly Recommended) (Hand Tested)
Hard Drive Set 1: Operating System: 1x (480GB Solid State (By: Intel) (Model: 520 Series)
Hard Drive Set 2: Multimedia\Data: 1x (480GB Solid State (By: Intel) (Model: 520 Series)
Hard Drive Set 3: Backup\Misc.: 1x (480GB Solid State (By: Intel) (Model: 520 Series)
Video Card: 2x SLI Quad SLI (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 4GB (Includes PhysX)
Add-on Card: - No Thanks
Extreme Cooling: Digital Storm Aventum Cryo-TEC System for CPU and Liquid Cooling for Video Cards + Chipset
H20 Tube Color:Black Tubing with High-Performance Fluid (UV Lighting Reactive)
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Noise Reduction: Noise Suppression Package Stage 1 (Optimized Airflow & Fan Speeds Only)
Boost Processor: Standard Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Automatic Overclocking
Boost Memory: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my memory
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (64-Bit Edition)
Surge Shield: APC SurgeArrest Personal PER7 (7 Outlet) 120V Surge Protector

I have already given you what I thought was a good build for the money and longevity. They is nothing wrong with your build except it is way overbuilt for your single screen 1920 x 1080 resolution. There is nothing wrong with spending lots of money if you want a bragging system. Its your money and you should get what you want.

I will address your questions in another post.

Frank

Quote godfather2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 7:57am
i know its overbuilt on the single monitor
but i try before to play on x3 monitor
it was bad for me
i didnot like it at all
and
space here for 3 monitor will not be enough
the size of aventum is already take lot of place
i am in not so big room

thanks so much for your help mr frank
and i am rly sorry to bother
and sorry if i didnot fully follow ur tips
i know u r have so mucn info more than me
but i m not the the only one who buy this pc
and the other person want the config i just put
so i m rly thanks to u and to ur help
have nice day and all respect to u :)
The Godfather
FrankW View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote FrankW Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 9:54am
Hi godfather2009,

I had started to answer some of your other questions but I think you mind is set on this configuration. My comments are only suggestions and what you buy is your choice.

I would like to make a couple of comments.

1. I want to make sure you understand that the CryoTec is a very special system that you cannot work on. The Cryo-Tec only cools the CPU and not the GPUs. The GPUs has regular Liquid Cooling and you can work on or fix that cooling system. The The Cryo-Tec cooling on the CPU will not give you any better gaming performance than the regular LC.

With the Cryo-Tec you will have two power supplies and you will need a 30 Amp circuit breaker that doesn't have any other items on that circuit. That is, only the computer can use that line and circuit breaker. So you may have to have an electrician provide that circuit for you. DS will tell you about this when you place your order.

2. OK, I understand that you are afraid of Over Clocking your CPU. When DS Over Clocks a CPU they save the settings in the BIOS. So in the BIOS you have the standard settings saved and you have the Over Clocked settings saved. This allows the user to take away the OC if there is a problem or it is not liked. May I suggest that you have DS Over Clock the CPU to level 1 and have them save it in the BIOS. Ask DS to send you the computer with no Over Clock. Now as you learn more about your system and learn more about Over Clocking you can go into the BIOS and turn on the OC. This will give you the option of running in OC or with no OC. Sooner or later you will decide that Over Clocking is not a bad thing and you will want it.

3. You didn't order the free T-Shirt in your build. This is a nice black T-Shirt, your favorite color, with the DS logo on it. Most new DS owners orders one. I just wanted to be sure you didn't leave it out by mistake.

4. You asked about why I picked the 680 4 Gb GPU over the 690. There are a lot of reasons I don't like the 690 but in this case some don't apply. The 690 is a single card frame with two de-tuned 680 2Gb units mounted on the frame. The two units operate in SLI. With two 690s you have quad SLI. The 680s that I suggested have 4Gb of memory and the three will operate in tri-SLI. SLI is a means of combining two or more GPUs for an increase in performance. With your monitor dual 680s is all the GPU power you need for 3D. Since you will be playing in 3D there is an advantage to having GPUs with 4Gb memory.

The cost of a 690 card is approximately $1000. The cost of a 680 is $500. So if you get two 690s like your configuration, then the total cost is $2000. If one half of a 690 card fails you have to replace the complete card and you lose the failed side and the good side. Cost to replace is $1000. If one of the three 680s fail you only have to replace the failed card for $500.

You also need to understand as you add GPUs in SLI they become less and less effective. With two 690s the last 680 is just coasting as there would be no work for it to do with your monitor. That may be true for the third GPU as well.

Frank

Edited by FrankW - 30 Oct 2012 at 10:01am

Quote godfather2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 3:04pm

mr frank i donot know how to thanks you for ur valuable info about the Cryo-Tec
i donot think i can provide what u say about the electricity stuff and so
and if u say that the the Aventum normal cooling will give me same then i trust u and i will use it

about overlock
i think i will do as u say and ask DS to save the overlock settings for me and when i need it i will make it on

about the T shirt
i forget it in this one coz i was in hurry but i am going to order it
ty for notify me

about the video cards
i convince with ur opinion
its better and safer
so if one is fail so its just one
but not 2 so rly ty for this tip

about the last point (You also need to understand as you add GPUs in SLI they become less and less effective. With two 690s the last 680 is just coasting as there would be no work for it to do with your monitor. That may be true for the third GPU as well)

i donot rly think that i get it so could u plz explain more

there is just 2 small things i need to ask about

the Raid
what is the raid
should i put it

and the color of the tube
is it diffrent from red or black or any thing

rly ty ty for this help

here is the new config with take care of ur tips(744887
)
no need to write it again mr frank in the next post
just check it ur self and give me what u think
all respect M.Galal
The Godfather
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 7:32pm
Hats off to everyone helping godfather2009 with his purchase.
tju76 View Drop Down

Quote tju76 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 9:36pm
First off will this computer be in an air conditioned room because if not liquid cooling is not the best way to go about this

Quote godfather2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 2:47am
no its not air condition room but there is fan and the room on the balkony
sometimes its hot in summer thats why i buy the powerful liquid cooling man

Edited by godfather2009 - 31 Oct 2012 at 2:50am
The Godfather

Quote godfather2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 2:48am
mr alex
ty u so much
and rly all respect and hats off to all who helped me
The Godfather
tju76 View Drop Down

Quote tju76 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 8:02am
For liquid cooling to work properly you need to be intaking cooler air through the radiators, this is especially important with the cryotech system, you can ask alex but I believe someone in a similar situation had problems bc the ambient air was too hot
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 8:32am
I beleive tju76 is right.   Here's a quote from Alex on another thread where it came up.

Quote...
The Cryo-TEC system requires a room with air conditioning or some sort of way to bring fresh cool air in and remove the hot air out. The reason for this is the actual thermo electric technology. The system is taking the air in your room and chilling it down, as that happens, it also creates heat on one side of the cooling system.

DS would have final say of course but the Aventum Liquid Cooling might be the better option.  Check with DS for sure.

Quote godfather2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 8:36am
then i will chose the aventum liquid cooling
ty rly for help
have nice day
The Godfather
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 11:49am
Originally posted by godfather2009

mr alex
ty u so much
and rly all respect and hats off to all who helped me

You're welcome!
xii View Drop Down

Quote xii Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 5:23pm
@Godfather - Did you still have any questions or concerns? I have a liquid cooled Aventum that does not use Cryo.

Quote godfather2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Nov 2012 at 2:01am
so u use the normal aventum cooling
can u plz how is this going
i mean good
the system is cool not become hot
the vga and these stuff works fine in games and temps is good
and do u prefer this cooling or prefer H20
ty
The Godfather
xii View Drop Down

Quote xii Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Nov 2012 at 5:37am
My cooling is liquid cooling, just not to the cryo system.

It is fantastic my temps run about 25c maybe 30c under extreme use.

Quote godfather2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Nov 2012 at 4:33pm
ty so much man for this info
rly ty
have nice day
The Godfather
 Post Reply Post Reply