FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gaming channel (looking for feedback)

Post Date: 2015-05-16

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Oran1 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Oran1 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Gaming channel (looking for feedback)
    Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:28am
Hey everyone i started a youtube gaming channel with a few friends and could use any feedback on improving our videos if you have the time, do have a look and leave us any constructive feedback.

-Thanks in advance! :)

Our videos are mostly let's plays and quick looks which are just one off videos showing new/old games.

Channel link:
youtube.com/user/IGNOran1

-If this is the wrong place to post this please do move it or delete it, thanks
Lavish View Drop Down

Quote Lavish Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 May 2015 at 8:19pm
Imo your name needs work. IGNOran1 doesnt sound catchy and doesnt make me wana check out your channel.
Oran1 View Drop Down

Quote Oran1 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 11:34am
Originally posted by Lavish

Imo your name needs work. IGNOran1 doesnt sound catchy and doesnt make me wana check out your channel.

Well i guess the name isn't the best lol but i think its a bit too late to rename it -_- i have tried but it is now Oran1 :P anyhow thanks for the feedback much appreciated.
NorrinRad View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote NorrinRad Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Nov 2015 at 7:35am
Will find some time today to check it out, and I'll be sure to stop back by on the forums hre to give you some feedback. Thanks for the link about your channel!
Apollo - 5930 stage 1 OC CPU, ASUS X99-A mobo, 32 GB RAM, 2 SLI 980ti 6GB cards, 1000 Watt PSU, blue led fans, remote controlled lighting, 500GB SSD, 4GB WD black mechanical HDD, Win10 home 64-bit.

NorrinRad View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote NorrinRad Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Nov 2015 at 7:55am
Pulled up your page and was immediately laughing at your comments throughout the metal gear solid 5 video! You had me rollin! I was wondering if you were running those games on a DS rig, and how you had the game capture setup, what you were using on them, etc.

Games looked nicer, from what I saw, liked the quality and your comments were enjoyable to hear. I particularly liked the funny moments in Tamriel with the ESO video. Brought back memories for me!

As for giving you any erally good feedback ... hey, I'm a pretty easy to please and lighthearted fellow, your video quality looked good to me, and I liked the lighthearted video comments on the videos I saw. I'm prob'ly not the best or most qualified person to critique videos, but I liked what you had, and added you to my subscribed list. I'll stop back again from time to time and checkk ya' out, friend!
Apollo - 5930 stage 1 OC CPU, ASUS X99-A mobo, 32 GB RAM, 2 SLI 980ti 6GB cards, 1000 Watt PSU, blue led fans, remote controlled lighting, 500GB SSD, 4GB WD black mechanical HDD, Win10 home 64-bit.

Oran1 View Drop Down

Quote Oran1 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Dec 2015 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by NorrinRad

Pulled up your page and was immediately laughing at your comments throughout the metal gear solid 5 video! You had me rollin! I was wondering if you were running those games on a DS rig, and how you had the game capture setup, what you were using on them, etc.

Games looked nicer, from what I saw, liked the quality and your comments were enjoyable to hear. I particularly liked the funny moments in Tamriel with the ESO video. Brought back memories for me!

As for giving you any erally good feedback ... hey, I'm a pretty easy to please and lighthearted fellow, your video quality looked good to me, and I liked the lighthearted video comments on the videos I saw. I'm prob'ly not the best or most qualified person to critique videos, but I liked what you had, and added you to my subscribed list. I'll stop back again from time to time and checkk ya' out, friend!

Sorry for taking so long to reply lol my bad and thank you for taking your time to check the channel and type that much feedback :) its really appreciated, i wouldn't say those videos are my best lol as they are just highlights from when i was livestreaming XD but thank you.

-oh and if you wanted to know the program i use to record is called mirillis action and as for editing its mostly just Sony Vegas.

The microphone i use is a pretty cheap one called a Blue snowball but it does the job :)

Edited by Oran1 - 04 Dec 2015 at 8:20pm
 Post Reply Post Reply