Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cececezu View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote cececezu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: new pc
    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 3:16am
Budget:
~2000

Expectations:
4K gaming GeForce 1080ti ,intel i9 or what fits best able to run games atleast 60 FPS or higher

Usage:
Run latest titles games smoothly like ark survival evolved pubg bo4 Red Dead gta v battlefield etc best dating sites

Also I want it to look cool ps is my first gaming pc so I want it to be decent and I don’t know much about building a pc to try your best to understand what I want 😭

Edited by cececezu - 25 Mar 2020 at 8:11am
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 4:57am
About the least expensive fully custom build I could recommend would run you around $2157 after discount in a Lynx case. You would end up in nearly the same place with the Lynx "Best Seller" "Ultimate" at $1579. It's the cheapest you can get a stellar GPU here without breaking your budget. It would leave you quite a nice budget for a good monitor.

You'll have to put your 4K ambitions aside for now at your budget. The MINIMUM you'd need is a graphics card that costs nearly $900 all by itself. But here's the good news. If you are planning to game on anything smaller than 40", you would be totally satisfied with about a 27" 2K monitor (aka 1440p). And the RTX 2070 SUPER is just the card for that.

You see, by the time you cram that 4K pixel count into a 27" monitor, you really don't have the improvement over 2K that you have to pay for. First off, a 4k monitor that can go beyond 60 fps costs around $1600. Then you really should have an RTX 2080 Ti at ~$1400. So, $3000 for improvement you would barely notice in the heat of a gaming session. Huge waste, IMO. Get the Lynx Ultimate. It's a terrific first PC, and definitely looks cool.
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 3:31pm
Cretae is giving you solid advise. I play on both a 2K and 4K. The 2K is perfect. Not to say that the 4K is not. It is super clear and crisp and if you have the budget ($,$$$$), by all means give yourself a treat. Big%20Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply