FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Silly and fun wonderful games!

Post Date: 2022-05-22

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GreatSouthernBear View Drop Down
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote GreatSouthernBear Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Silly and fun wonderful games!
    Posted: 22 May 2022 at 1:00am
I own all of the games in the Samorost series by Amanita Design which you can get at the Microsoft Store or better yet at GOG. The games take up very little space and are not demanding to your machine. The graphics and sound are nothing short of spectacular. They are full of humor and fun. I have played them all many, many times and always find myself giggling at some of the gags, sounds and puzzles, not to mention the characters. No drugs, gangs, wanton destruction, no moralizing or politics just great amusement that you and any friend can enjoy. Don't get me wrong, even though they are hugely entertaining and great to listen to and watch they are challenging too. Re-playable too. Oh yes, they are all pretty inexpensive. If you get them at GOG, and you decide you don't like the game, which would shock me, they will give you an instant refund within 30 days.

Amanita has a bunch of more games, which I also adore! Own them all. My wife and I just love them.Love
Great Southern Bear

Quote GreatSouthernBear Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 2:41am
If I remember correctly, I specifically said that these were not games of crime, violence or the like but that they were silly fun. Too bad you did not like them but you were warned about what kind of games they are.

These are Silly, Fun, Point and Click puzzle games with great graphics, hysterical characters, goofy noises etc. If you want crime games, violence games, space simulators etc then do not bother to try the games I suggested. They are wonderful for happy😊 amusement, and just good clean fun.Awesome
Great Southern Bear
oldlady RPGer View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran
One of the cool kids

Quote oldlady RPGer Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Aug 2022 at 10:29pm
Hi SoBear.
Read your post and just downloaded from Steam.
Going to play Samorost 1.

Me sitting my ECMO in PICU. Now you know why I like LQ. ;)

Quote GreatSouthernBear Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Aug 2022 at 3:35am
Originally posted by oldlady RPGer

Hi SoBear.
Read your post and just downloaded from Steam.
Going to play Samorost 1.

One is fun but the game gets seriously in the following versions!!! Oh, how I love this developers games!!!

Have a great time!
Great Southern Bear

Quote GreatSouthernBear Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 3:22am
You might consider getting the games from GOG rather than Steam. They are less expensive, much more up to date (or at least this company's games are) and you do not have to register them  and if you don't like the game you can get a full refund within 30 days of purchase.  Amanita Design's complete line off games are there and when you make the purchase you can download installers for Mac and Windows for keeps! Here's the site: https://www.gog.com/. They are having a sale on several of those games right now!Hahaha
Great Southern Bear
 Post Reply Post Reply