FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Silly and fun wonderful games!

Post Date: 2022-05-22

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GreatSouthernBear View Drop Down
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote GreatSouthernBear Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Silly and fun wonderful games!
    Posted: 22 May 2022 at 1:00am
I own all of the games in the Samorost series by Amanita Design which you can get at the Microsoft Store or better yet at GOG. The games take up very little space and are not demanding to your machine. The graphics and sound are nothing short of spectacular. They are full of humor and fun. I have played them all many, many times and always find myself giggling at some of the gags, sounds and puzzles, not to mention the characters. No drugs, gangs, wanton destruction, no moralizing or politics just great amusement that you and any friend can enjoy. Don't get me wrong, even though they are hugely entertaining and great to listen to and watch they are challenging too. Re-playable too. Oh yes, they are all pretty inexpensive. If you get them at GOG, and you decide you don't like the game, which would shock me, they will give you an instant refund within 30 days.

Amanita has a bunch of more games, which I also adore! Own them all. My wife and I just love them.Love
Great Southern Bear
avensis View Drop Down

Quote avensis Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Jun 2022 at 2:18am
I've never played these games, but it looks fun.

Edited by avensis - 22 Jun 2022 at 9:45am
GreatSouthernBear View Drop Down
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote GreatSouthernBear Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Jun 2022 at 2:31am
I do hope that you try them!  My wife and I love them and look forward to new ones!!!Love
Great Southern Bear
 Post Reply Post Reply