Post Date: 2017-05-30

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Dragoonzy View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Dragoonzy Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: SponsorShip
    Posted: 30 May 2017 at 9:09am
My name is Kevin I am a 25 year old gamer who goes by the name Dragoonzy. I recently just started a YouTube channel "Dragoonzy" 7 videos, 7 subscribers (new so dont judge) (forum will not let me post links) I do my own editing, my own everything. I would like to get sponsored by Digital Storm.

You may look at my channel and be like he just started hes only got a couple videos with a couple views and a small amount of subscribers. That being said I feel like i could be a good project.
1) I'm new and everyone loves stories on how you came to be or what got you started. Digital Storm could be that reason.
2) I don't post my videos in social media, yet. because I am looking for that jump start something on the lines of "Come check out my youtube channel that Digital Storm has solely helped me start"
3) The videos that i produce is only about an hours worth of editing. meaning theres much room to add with a good reason. I want to add Digital Storm into my intro so that everyone who watches my videos knows I am powered by Digital Storm.
4) If and when I am sponsored i will start to produce 1 video every 2 days at most and push into 1 video a day.
5) I want to make unboxing videos and show off your amazing product!

Please consider me for sponsorship i want to become really big on YouTube and showcase what got me there.

I have emailed management and am also posting this in case someone sees this 1st.
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 May 2017 at 9:16am
In the past DS has declined to sponsor channels without a substantial viewer base, which makes sense to me. However management will of course give the final say. Best of luck with your channel. Strong
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 May 2017 at 2:14pm
We're honored to see your interest!

At this time we do have certain metrics these opportunities require. For example, on YouTube you need at least 500,000+ subscribers with a certain level of activity.

Once you get closer to that metric, we would be happy to review. Looking forward to your success!
 Post Reply Post Reply