FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This “payment processed” is killing me

Post Date: 2019-09-04

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Martinluberthing View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Martinluberthing Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: This “payment processed” is killing me
    Posted: 04 Sep 2019 at 10:45am
I’ve been on payment processed for 2 weeks and have checked almost religiously to see an update, i talked to someone and it’s supposed to ship the 10th, anyone else experienced this
ThePinkGoat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote ThePinkGoat Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Sep 2019 at 6:59pm
Yes, it's common. You will get your computer 4 to 5 weeks from payment date.
Colony98787 View Drop Down

Quote Colony98787 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 5:13am
Don't stress over it. Mine jumped from stage 1 to 7 within a week. It doesn't update in real time i believe

Quote Martinluberthing Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Colony98787

Don't stress over it. Mine jumped from stage 1 to 7 within a week. It doesn't update in real time i believe

Yea I know it will get here I’ve just never ordered something and had to wait a month...amazon prime has spoiled/ruined me lol
Mattizzy View Drop Down

Quote Mattizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 1:42pm
Ordered mine the 22nd the 24th it went to payment processed and it just now went into stage 2

Quote Martinluberthing Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Mattizzy

Ordered mine the 22nd the 24th it went to payment processed and it just now went into stage 2

I ordered on the 25th so maybe mine will change soon
AaronT View Drop Down

Quote AaronT Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 8:04am
Originally posted by Martinluberthing

I’ve been on payment processed for 2 weeks and have checked almost religiously to see an update, i talked to someone and it’s supposed to ship the 10th, anyone else experienced this

Happening to me right now as well. Really annoying. Zero communication.

Quote Martinluberthing Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 8:24am
Originally posted by AaronT

I’ve had pretty good luck with communication so I can’t complain there but.....still on stage 1 lol
AaronT View Drop Down

Quote AaronT Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 9:37pm

I’ve had pretty good luck with communication so I can’t complain there but.....still on stage 1 lol

I'm now 15 days and counting on Stage 5.

Quote Martinluberthing Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Sep 2019 at 1:47am
That’s weird because mine went from stage 2 to shipped in like 4 hours and I’ve had my pc for a week now. Maybe something went wrong in the testing phase?
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Sep 2019 at 12:45pm
There are many variables that affect orders in production, it isn't due to issues in testing, usually, it's a backlog/wait to move into the next phase or the shortage/backorder of a component.

Feel free to reach out to me anytime via email ([email protected]), I'm happy to help!

Quote Martinluberthing Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 1:43am
^^^can confirm, I emailed Alex a few times and him and the other employees I talked to were all helpful
AaronT View Drop Down

Quote AaronT Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Sep 2019 at 6:33am
Originally posted by Alex

There are many variables that affect orders in production, it isn't due to issues in testing, usually, it's a backlog/wait to move into the next phase or the shortage/backorder of a component.

Feel free to reach out to me anytime via email ([email protected]), I'm happy to help!

Some direct communication with customers whenever an event happens would be nice. Instead of requiring us to troll through forums and find someone's email to contact. The site's contact form is, apparently, totally broken as I have yet to get a real (non-canned) response from it.

Really, how hard is it to set up automated emails whenever there's an account update (delay for parts, problem in testing, etc)?
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Sep 2019 at 7:03am

Some direct communication with customers whenever an event happens would be nice. Instead of requiring us to troll through forums and find someone's email to contact. The site's contact form is, apparently, totally broken as I have yet to get a real (non-canned) response from it.

Really, how hard is it to set up automated emails whenever there's an account update (delay for parts, problem in testing, etc)?

"Some direct communication with customers" works both ways, AaronT. You can contact that person yourself should you have specific questions. He's already indicated that he is willing and able to help you. If you don't reach out it is not his fault.
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid

Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Sep 2019 at 12:30pm
AaronT you might consider making your own thread. If you feel like you haven't received sufficient communication, you could create a post under the "Customer Service" forum in addition to contacting Alex as suggested above.
Chriside420 View Drop Down

Quote Chriside420 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 1:17pm
Hehe. My issue is i ordered on sept 18th and i am in stage 1. I am seeing people who ordered later than me who are in stage 4-6 ...
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Chriside420

Hehe. My issue is i ordered on sept 18th and i am in stage 1. I am seeing people who ordered later than me who are in stage 4-6 ...

Quote Martinluberthing Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 1:47pm
Yea idk guys and girls, a buddy of mine ordered his a week later then me and I’ve had mine for almost 3 weeks now and his is still in stage 5...I have no complaints everyone I talked to at ds were more then happy to help me or give me an eta on ship date (which was pretty accurate)
MichaelG View Drop Down

Quote MichaelG Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 1:34pm
I ordered mine sept 17th..... here it is oct 3rd, still at
stage 1. for what we pay you would think there would be better communication
Rockettool View Drop Down

Quote Rockettool Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 3:10am

Rockettool View Drop Down

Quote Rockettool Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 3:13am
You have to tell them to run the payment immediately. Otherwise, they will not process your payment until days later and it may take longer to ship your gear. That was my experience.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 3:57pm
We're sorry if there appears to be a lack of communication. Majority of all orders do make out within the estimated ship date, however some orders do fall behind, and those that do usually get a call from us if it's a wide known issue.

The biggest issue we face with notifications is that not every system is the same (or lose) and for us to manage hundreds of orders and try to provide updates on the slightest delays would be a challenge (it would take away resources for our team to ship orders).

Yes, I am here to help, but our staff is as well. Our entire team is ready to help by calling us or emailing the team. I assure you that you do not need to find me on the forums in order to get help.
ShrikeArghast View Drop Down

Quote ShrikeArghast Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 9:03pm
They're also back-ordered on the black Velox case - it's apparently stuck in customs, so if you ordered one (like me), it's going to be another (estimated) 3-4 weeks before they can even start.

Honestly, I'm not mad. I got my last PC from DS 5 years ago, and it's been a rock-solid rig that never gave me trouble (and will soon be my fiance's computer). I'd rather something be done right than fast.

Edited by ShrikeArghast - 05 Oct 2019 at 9:04pm

Quote Martinluberthing Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 9:54am
Yea for sure
 Post Reply Post Reply