FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vanquish Level 2

Post Date: 2019-04-09

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FatelTV View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote FatelTV Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Vanquish Level 2
    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 6:36pm
Well its been about 4 months and wanted to share my honest opinion with DigitalStorm. First off staff is very nice and great to talk to but for the builds not so much.. The level 2 costed me around $1100 but I didn't really know much about computers until I bought it the guy I talked to cant remember his name made it seem like this PC was outstanding.... But couple days down the road of me getting it wont run a lot of games I like to play. Came with a 1050Ti which is a very very cheap GPU and only 8Gb of ram. I was just disappointed that I paid over $1000 for a 1050ti and 8Gb of ram. I recently bought a RTX2060 which did help but again the RAM ive had this computer crash on me a couple times and be very slow. Just my opinion on the build just wish it would have came with at least 16gb of ram.
FatelTV View Drop Down

Quote FatelTV Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 May 2019 at 5:03am
The computer is still crashing all the time to this day I’ve reset windows 2-3 times already since owning the computer I would stay away they definitely cheap out on parts and focus on asthetics my blue fans aren’t going to give me a extra 10FPS put more money in parts.
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 May 2019 at 5:33am
Have you checked your temps? Consulted with DS? One of the things you paid for was the warranty! Use it. Send an e-mail to [email protected]. He wants to make you happy.
 Post Reply Post Reply