FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hydrolux Control Center Issues

Post Date: 2016-05-28

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Small View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Small Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Hydrolux Control Center Issues
    Posted: 28 May 2016 at 2:59pm
Hey, I made a post awhile back about problems with Hydrolux and still can't seem to fix it. When I try to change LED colors, the fans power off and the colors don't change.

I have no control over LED's at all.

Thoughts?
Meller View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Meller Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 May 2016 at 3:20pm
No clue at all. I don't know the HydroLux software at all to even begin to try and figure out what is going on.

How long do the fans stay off? Do they turn off completely and stay off until you restart the computer or something? Digital Storm has some custom hardware they use for various things, and I believe (I could be wrong) one of those is a custom made board that works with the software for fan control and LED's. It could be a badly configured control center, bad installation of it, a board going bad/been bad...

I think your best bet here, unless someone has experienced this and knows how to fix it, would be to reach out to DS. They now have 7 days a week customer support. Might give them a try tomorrow.. Monday is a holiday so I'd try to reach out to them before that.

Customer Support: 7 Days a week 9 AM to 5 PM (PST) (excluding holidays I'd assume).

Sorry we couldn't be of more help for you.
Custom PC
Ryzen 9 5950X
Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme
128GB DDR4 3600mhz
EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Samsung 980 Pro 512GB m.2
Samsung 960 PRO 2TB m.2 x2
db188 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote db188 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 May 2016 at 10:15pm
are you sure you have the correct drivers for it? if you've already tried the various drivers DS provides and they don't resolve the issue, have you checked your connections to the fan controller and psu?  if it's not a connection issue or driver issue it's probably a hardware failure.  DS can probably ship you a new control board.  like Meller said, best to contact DS. 

Hydrolux control center drivers can be found in "My Account" under "Support". 

Edited by db188 - 28 May 2016 at 10:19pm
Aventum 3
I7-6700K
Gigabyte G1 Z170X Gaming GT
16GB Corsair Dominator 3000MHz
Corsair Hx1000i 1000W
Samsung M.2 980 Pro 2TB;Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
MSI RTX 3080 Ventus OC 10G LHR
Gigabyte M28U 4K
 Post Reply Post Reply