FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm planning to buy an Aventum II but I need help

Post Date: 2015-08-18

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
meteogold View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote meteogold Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: I'm planning to buy an Aventum II but I need help
    Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 4:15am
Budget:
I'm planning at this moment to spend $15,246, with no accesories included. I would like to have the best specs of the aventum II, so I need help with compatibility.

Expectations:
I expect from this computer to be a really ultimatevealy beast, so I expect it can perfectly support 6 4k monitors.

Usage:
I wont use 6 4k monitors but I'll use 3 4k monitors, the usage of this computer will be for gaming, specially for play shooters and MMOs.

Special Needs:
I don't really need any special needs, I only need the sufficent space for download all the games I want.

Saved Ticket #: Configuration Code: 1263539
Total Price with Instant Savings: $15,246.00

Specifications: Here is where I need some help, is watercooling compatible with fans ? I contacted yesterday with a customer but I made some changes:

Chassis Model: Special Deal Hot Seller - Black OPS Aventum II
Exterior Finish: Pure White Matte Finish with Black Stand
Trim Accents: - Not Available
Processor: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 5960X 3.0GHz (Eight-Core) (Extreme Performance)
Motherboard: ASUS X99 RAMPAGE V USB 3.1 (Intel X99 Chipset)
System Memory: 128GB DDR4 2666MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum DHX (Extreme-Performance)
Power Supply: 1500W Corsair AX1500i (Digitally Controlled Power)
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Optical Drive: Blu-Ray Player/DVD Writer (Play Blu-Ray and Burn DVDs) (Slim Slot Loading Edition)
Storage Set 1: 2x SSD (1TB Samsung 850 PRO)
Storage Set 2: 2x Storage (4TB Western Digital - Black Edition)
Storage Set 3: - No Thanks
RAID Config: - No Thanks
RAID Card: - No Thanks
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Graphics Card(s): 4x SLI Quad (NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB (Includes PhysX)
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
HPC Processor: - No Thanks
Extreme Cooling: H20: HydroLux Copper: Digital Storm Copper Pipe Custom Cooling System (Video Cards + CPU + Chipset)
H20 Tube Color:Signature HyperYellow Edition: Fluid + Clear Tubing (Requires Custom Liquid Cooling System)
Chassis Fans: Upgrade All Fans to Corsair Airflow Performance Edition (Up to 6 Fans)
Internal Lighting: Remote Controlled LED Lighting System (Multiple color options and lighting effects)
Airflow Control: Digital Storm Thermal Management Control Board & Software
Chassis Mods: Hailstorm II: Bottom Baseplate Mod (Cleaner Wiring Look & DS Logo Branding)
Noise Reduction: - No Thanks
LaserMark: - No Thanks
Boost Processor: Stage 2: Overclock CPU 4.5GHz to 4.8GHz (Requires High-End Motherboard Selection)
Boost Graphics Card(s): Yes, Overclock the video card(s) as much as possible with complete stability
Boost Memory: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my memory
Boost OS: - No Thanks, Please do not tweak the services on the operating system
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (64-Bit Edition)
Recovery Tools: Windows Recovery Toolkit (Bundled with Windows CD)
Virus Protection: FREE: McAfee AntiVirus Plus (1 Year Service Activation Card) (Not Pre-installed) ($35 Value)
Office: - No Thanks
Game: - No Thanks
Display: - No Thanks
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: - No Thanks
Mouse: - No Thanks
Portable Gaming: - No Thanks
Branded Gear: - No Thanks
Priority Build: - No Thanks, Ship Within 15-20 Business Days After Order Is Successfully Processed
Warranty: Life-time Expert Care with 3 Year Limited Warranty (3 Year Labor & 1 Year Part Replacement)
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 6:31am
Welcome to the DS forums... That's quite the beast you've put together. While I can't speak to any of the specifics of your build, I can tell you that the Aventum III is just about due for release.

Food for thought.
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 6:31am
Hi meteogold.....  Welcome to the forums. 

That is one heck of a beast.  Awesome          Chassis fans are still needed with a water cooling setup.   The rads themselves have fans and need the chassis fans blowing cool air into the case for the rad fans to pick up and send through the rads for cooling.  I can't say which fans would be swapped so asking DS would be a safer bet. 

The Hailstorm bottom plate isn't compatible with the Aventum.

Doubtful you need all that ram for gaming.  Even 32Gb would be a stretch but up to you of course.

Ask DS, but I don't think the Hyper yellow fluid with clear tubing will be used with a copper pipe setup.   The visible part of the plumbing to the cpu and cards will be copper with the rest hidden from view.

The new Aventum 3 is close to release and you might want to wait.  A more modular design for easier upgrading of parts both in the tubing and Pcie cabling if I'm not mistaken.  

Looks great and stay in touch.  Big%20Smile

Snaike inched me out by a mere second.  HahahaBig%20Smile

Edited by bprat22 - 18 Aug 2015 at 6:32am
meteogold View Drop Down

Quote meteogold Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 9:46am
Hello,

Thanks for the help really! If the aventum III is close of the realease, I better wait so I'll be more happy !

Greetings and Thanks for the help!
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 11:25am
Looking forward to having you as a customer. With that kind of budget, the AVENTUM 3 is going to be a beast and one of the most powerful systems we have ever built. We're going to launch this guy soon, I suggest staying posted to our social media channels. We have a few photos of the AVENTUM 3 in our Instagram feed.
meteogold View Drop Down

Quote meteogold Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 11:45am
I'm really looking forwards to buy the aventum 3 when it's released!

Greetings ans Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply