FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Implementation of Risk Management Processes

Post Date: 2016-11-20

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BlueGreen01 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote BlueGreen01 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Implementation of Risk Management Processes
    Posted: 20 Nov 2016 at 8:28pm
Hi, personally, I do not know the exact process about risk management processes. But, I have read about companies online
who can assist us with it. Likewise, do you think they can offer an effective maintenance, support and security updates? I
want to know also about forecasting and evaluation of financial and operational failures to minimize serious impact in a company. I want to hear your personal views about it. Thanks so much guys!
Abby
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 3:30am
It really depends on the industry you are in. There are many companies providing such services as they pertain to the particular business the customers are in. (retail, wholesale, construction, financial, hardware,,,,)There is no one size fits all.
BlueGreen01 View Drop Down

Quote BlueGreen01 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Nov 2016 at 3:03pm
Part of my problem is I work with a "family" company that is branching out and starting to grow. When I say family company, we have a lot of leaders and managers who have gotten so used to their ways and are not so open to "new" ways including technology. We still have our database in excel. We now have a list of 2,500 customers ... which is getting harder and harder to maintain. If we make changes and adapt a risk management software, do these companies provide training of sorts or a "what's in it for me" type of discussion? I think that is where I should start
Abby
 Post Reply Post Reply