FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Review Of My Vanquish 5

Post Date: 2016-08-23

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Vashikelvin View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Vashikelvin Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: My Review Of My Vanquish 5
    Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 6:12pm
So everything went without a hitch. I was reading the comment on here over and over and only getting myself more worked up praying that the worst will not happen on arrival. Well it didn't. Alex was right. Most people only come on here to complain about their problems and to get them solved. Well i guess this wont go like that. Digital Storm was great from the very beginning. Service was great on the forums by email and even though the wait time to their customer service was long like every time it still gets an honest and exact response to any issues as well as dealing with my constant checkups on my order. Well digital storm i give u 5 stars and will definitely recommend you to everyone i possibly can. I work in this field. Network and hardware admin for a large company. I literally don't have the time to sit and tinker with everything to get it the way i like it. Well to open a box set it up do some light setting up and i am where i left off is great. Digital Storm's quality is awesome. Don't Believe me. Check it out for yourselves.

http://postimg.org/gallery/uis0vcas/
 Post Reply Post Reply