FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vanquish 3 handle screen capture?

Post Date: 2015-07-27

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Subajekk View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Subajekk Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Vanquish 3 handle screen capture?
    Posted: 27 Jul 2015 at 7:44am
Hello all, I was raised on console gaming and for a few years now have had the desire to step into the world of PC gaming escpecially for the vast number of games that are not available to consoles.

My wife and I have the desire to do pc gaming and start recording our gaming more as a hobby. I was looking at DS's Vanquish 3 2nd or 3rd level. I would like to know if those setups can handle running a game smoothly while game recording.

I have done some very rudimentary research and have seen it suggested to have an external hard drive for your game recording because it is in raw video and takes lots of space to write and can interfere with your game if it is trying to save to the same hardrive it is writing to.

So would the vanquish 3 level 2 handle game recording if i can an external harddrive. Is the external harddrive necessary?

Please excuse my novice pc knowledge?

If anyone happens to know what game recording software would they recommend or use? Thank you!
“Praise not the day until evening has come, a sword until it is tried, ice until it has been crossed, beer until it has been drunk.”
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Jul 2015 at 1:40pm
I suggest using the built in NVIDIA game capture technology called ShadowPlay. Check it out here: http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience/shadowplay
Marauder7 View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Marauder7 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Jul 2015 at 2:25pm
Going to give this a shot once I get my Vanquish 3 2nd level this Friday
 Post Reply Post Reply