Post Date: 2018-01-28

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rave For Life View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Rave For Life Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Vanquish 7 Level 1
    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 10:33pm
I've been a console gamer my entire life and I'd like to switch and I don't have the skills to build one myself and from what I found digital storm was the best company for pre built PC's I can't find any reviews on the vanquish 7 level 1 so would it be a good starting PC and if so can it run multiple monitors your feedback would be greatly appreciated
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 2:45am
Hi Rave... the level 1 is a light duty gaming rig, hence the cost, and can give you decent, light duty gaming depending on your monitor resolution.

If you play on a 1080p monitor then you can play most games but not at higher gaming graphics.   

What games and what resolution are you using ?    Keep in mind, it can run multiple monitors but the more monitors the more work for the graphics card and lower fps.

I perfectly understand a tight budget, but for gaming even bumping up to the level 2 will give you a huge bump in gaming performance.

Hope this helps.
Rave For Life View Drop Down

Quote Rave For Life Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 2:54am
Originally posted by bprat22

Hi Rave... the level 1 is a light duty gaming rig, hence the cost, and can give you decent, light duty gaming depending on your monitor resolution.

If you play on a 1080p monitor then you can play most games but not at higher gaming graphics.   

What games and what resolution are you using ?    Keep in mind, it can run multiple monitors but the more monitors the more work for the graphics card and lower fps.

I perfectly understand a tight budget, but for gaming even bumping up to the level 2 will give you a huge bump in gaming performance.

Hope this helps.

Yes this helps a lot thank you I see the level 2 is better with the graphics card has 3x the ram and a 5th generation processor and a 240gb SSD I think I'll go with it but would it be better to make payment or save and buy it?

fixed broken quote

Edited by Snaike - 29 Jan 2018 at 5:21am
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 3:02am
That depends on your situation, but I never used DS payment method but it is zero interest over several months if you want the gaming rig quicker.    You can check the financing without leaving this site and see if it works for you.

Good luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply