FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What chassis to get?

Post Date: 2012-07-16

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
N6D4 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote N6D4 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: What chassis to get?
    Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 12:15pm
http://www.digitalstormonline.com/comploadsaved.asp?id=708596

here is my build right now but i need to know what case to get.

leaning towards the HAF-X, Raven, or Storm trooper right now

Edited by N6D4 - 16 Jul 2012 at 12:18pm
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 12:19pm
I'm sure everyone has a different take on it, what really matters is what is your style and what you would like your system to look like and what features to have. I will say that the case you picked is a great chassis, it's designed for air cooling, especially with it's vertical cooling design.

Almost every case we offer isn't bad, it just matters on your style, and whether your options will fit inside and provide good cooling.

For your configuration, I recommend going with a powerful air cooler like the Nocatua D14, as if you went with the liquid cooler, it would cause us to remove the large bottom fans that create the vertical cooling effect.
N6D4 View Drop Down

Quote N6D4 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Alex

I'm sure everyone has a different take on it, what really matters is what is your style and what you would like your system to look like and what features to have. I will say that the case you picked is a great chassis, it's designed for air cooling, especially with it's vertical cooling design.

Almost every case we offer isn't bad, it just matters on your style, and whether your options will fit inside and provide good cooling.

For your configuration, I recommend going with a powerful air cooler like the Nocatua D14, as if you went with the liquid cooler, it would cause us to remove the large bottom fans that create the vertical cooling effect.

yup going with the Raven just ive heard so many awesome reviews on it . thnks for the help will change to air cooler.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 1:55pm
Thanks!
Kyu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Kyu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 4:08pm
I havn't owned Raven but I did own the Raven V2? White one.
Absolutely Loved it, so well thought out. wasn't as quiet as I wanted but that's because I had GTX 480's in SLI Running 80% Those things were Mini power plants.

Had a HAF-X only for a week before I sold it off, but I loved the Raven a lot more over it, just so pretty inside.

Incase you're wondering I had it blacked out inside with White sleeved LED's inside
N6D4 View Drop Down

Quote N6D4 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Kyu

I havn't owned Raven but I did own the Raven V2? White one.
Absolutely Loved it, so well thought out. wasn't as quiet as I wanted but that's because I had GTX 480's in SLI Running 80% Those things were Mini power plants.

Had a HAF-X only for a week before I sold it off, but I loved the Raven a lot more over it, just so pretty inside.

Incase you're wondering I had it blacked out inside with White sleeved LED's inside
Nice yup i meant the RV02 and i've heard so many awesome reviews on it cant wait to get it.
http://www.digitalstormonline.com/comploadsaved.asp?id=708797
 Post Reply Post Reply