What Could I sell My Pc For?

Post Date: 2017-04-02

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Purpletalon55 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Purpletalon55 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: What Could I sell My Pc For?
    Posted: 02 Apr 2017 at 1:45pm
I am looking at possibly getting a new gaming desktop while my Custom Vanquish which is what I call it because the case was non standard has served me well I do a lot of video editing and its just too slow and Frankly I would have to get a new motherboard and cpu to upgrade and its going to cost most of what a new one would anyways, so I was wondering what I could reasonably ask if I was to sell my PC.

The Specifications are as follows, Please note a couple parts were installed by me after I purchased the computer.

CPU Cooler is a Zalman Optima or something like that.
Intel Core I5 6600k
Asus z170-K (I think)
8gb Adata DDR4 2800mhz ram
256gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD
1tb Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm harddrive (slim model)
1tb Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm (Older Fat Model)
Msi Armor Edition RX 480 OC edition 8GB Cpu
Evga modular power supply its either 650 or 750 watts I don't know ALEX will be able to chime in and tell us.
Corsair Obsidian Series 450D Case
Windows 10 home 64 bit

I still have the original box and all the original accessories that shipped with the PC including the Binder. Pc had 5 years warranty on it so its down to just under 3.

So hoping someone could chime in and give me a fair sale price.

Im going to hope its enough to put into a new computer, I paid over $1534 new.

More background on the case situation so basically what happened is when I was ordering it Digital Storm was out of the Vanquish cases and they were going to at least 2 weeks minimum of a wait. And I needed my computer so I told them I wasn't able to wait as I was completely without a case so Alex, offered me a different case which was originally for a Coridium which is a older no longer made digital storm computer.

And my warranty was also upgraded hence why its a good deal longer than standard.

Edited by Purpletalon55 - 02 Apr 2017 at 1:50pm
 Post Reply Post Reply