FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hellish Eternity in Stage 1

Post Date: 2020-06-28

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BloviatorDani View Drop Down
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote BloviatorDani Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Hellish Eternity in Stage 1
    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 6:46pm
my order was processed May 28th, and I am still sitting pretty at stage 1 on June 28th. I emailed services twice already so I don't want to harass them, but they said I should be able to see a lot of progress in a few days... on June 17th.

The shipping estimate they gave me is between July 4th and July 10th, but given that i'm still in stage one after a month I find that hard to believe?

I just want to know what part of the process my poor baby is in, and I'm just sitting waiting to get the computer so I can resume work on my senior thesis.

Help. Help me. haaaalp. Give me that sweet sweet stage 2 email so I can convince myself progress is being made. Let me into stage 2, I'll be good.
HcpzHype View Drop Down

Quote HcpzHype Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 7:27pm
You will see progress sometime this upcoming week cause my is due to ship out from june 29- july 6 and i skipped from stage 1 to 4 in 1 day on june 25 and my order was processed may 22. trust me they working because i was on stage 1 fo a while.
reedni94 View Drop Down

Quote reedni94 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 1:20am
Stage 1 since 5/20. What's your build?
brettspeck View Drop Down

Quote brettspeck Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 10:22am
I feel your pain here all too well. It has been a full 20 business days since processing of the payment and I'm still on stage 1 with little to no responses to my emails to DS about the status. I'm not even excited anymore lol just impatiently waiting for anything to happen.
ricci6 View Drop Down

Quote ricci6 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 10:54am
Im having same issue. this is my first time ordering from them. I ordered 5/30. stage 1 was on 6/1/20 and i have been in stage 2 for little over 1 week. I did email them a couple weeks ago they said i would ship out between 6/20-6/29. Well today is 6/29 and im still in stage 2. Im going nuts without a pc i emailed friday but i didnt hear back this time and i dont want to hound them. I ordered 2 pcs from them but i just need 1 of them asap

Quote BloviatorDani Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 11:37am
Originally posted by reedni94

Stage 1 since 5/20. What's your build?

It's a lumos but I added an i9-10900X so I assume that might be the hold up? They said they were waiting of some part a few weeks ago

Quote BloviatorDani Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 11:39am
Originally posted by ricci6

Im having same issue. this is my first time ordering from them. I ordered 5/30. stage 1 was on 6/1/20 and i have been in stage 2 for little over 1 week. I did email them a couple weeks ago they said i would ship out between 6/20-6/29. Well today is 6/29 and im still in stage 2. Im going nuts without a pc i emailed friday but i didnt hear back this time and i dont want to hound them. I ordered 2 pcs from them but i just need 1 of them asap

the responses have been mildly passive aggressive so I've chickened out of emailing them again tbh
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 9:43pm
who did you email to get a "passive aggressive" response from? I'm willing to bet it wasn't [email protected]
brettspeck View Drop Down

Quote brettspeck Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 12:53am
Originally posted by Snaike

who did you email to get a "passive aggressive" response from? I'm willing to bet it wasn't [email protected]

I emailed Alex for a quick order status update and all he said was I am attaching the status team to this email so they can give you the full update on the status of your order. And then I got no email from the status team. Yes I got a response finally, but it gave me no information.
ricci6 View Drop Down

Quote ricci6 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 4:46am
they emailed me back yesterday saying parts are on order and its slow getting them from vendors from covid-19. for me my ship date is now pushed to 7/3-7/10 which i completely understand, im just so anxious to get it fingers crossed!
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by brettspeck

Yes I got a response finally, but it gave me no information.

Sorry about that, the team must have read your email but it got left without being flagged. If you haven't spoken to anyone yet, please reply to our conversation via email and I'll help push it up again.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 4:15pm
Just wanted to chime in on this as well, this issue with delays and production numbers are impacting all computer companies, not just us. We've made huge strides in shipping out 2x to 3x what we were a month ago and the momentum is building up.

We completely understand and this is not an easy situation, many of our customers are receiving their PCs in a timely manner, there is a small percentage that is being impacted with supply issues, but those wrinkles are being ironed out.

Please note, we are trying to escalate orders that are behind and work internally on getting those out.
ricci6 View Drop Down

Quote ricci6 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 7:23pm

Hi Alex. I’m not complaining in a bad way just anxious/excited. Game withdrawals lol. I understand things are backed up or difficult right now. Hope everyone is staying safe. I ordered 2 pcs from digital, my kid hijacked the only working one so of course he gets to play and i don’t so take your time with one of them cause i get the first one that arrives! Lol
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 9:37pm
No worries, thank you for being patient for a loyal customer.
Hulve View Drop Down

Quote Hulve Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Yesterday at 10:01pm
so i ordered a stage 4 lynx gaming pc on june 11th and have been on stage one ever since, i have emailed the support team twice already and they say the same thing except a ship date of july 6th - july 13th but i have been on stage 1 for nearly 3+ weeks idk what to do and there support isn’t giving me any answers
ricci6 View Drop Down

Quote ricci6 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Today at 3:24am
I know it’s easier said then done but be patient. They are usually really good about emailing back. Make sure your emailing the correct email address. Mine was ordered 5/30. I been in stage 2 for a bit and last night i got the email it shipped. So i didn’t even go through stage 3-7 lol. They said the other day there is a back log of orders and due to covid some parts are slow to get from vendors. I just ordered 2 of the level 4 lynx as well. So it’s coming lol and believe me i was very anxious
Bat21 View Drop Down

Quote Bat21 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Today at 5:37am
If it helps my Level 4 lynx was stage 1 on June 2 (Still stage 1). I have not heard anything as well after 2 emails. So I come to the forum to get information.
Losing excitement every passing day
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !

Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: Today at 5:55am
Check your spam filters for DS e-mails. Sometimes they end up there.
 Post Reply Post Reply