FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

10-15 Business day shipping But still in Stage 1

Post Date: 2020-06-09

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mtiffer24 View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mtiffer24 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: 10-15 Business day shipping But still in Stage 1
    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 at 12:28pm
Hi guys,

I cant happen to be a bit frustrated when coming onto the forum. It seems like people have been dealing with the fact that its going to take really long. Why is it that my computer is stuck in stage 1, but when purchased, it said it would take 10-15 business days to get it shipped. I am on business day 15 and it has not moved. THey say they marked mine as urgent.

I just get excited obviously we all want our pc but i just need more insight on whats actually happening in stage 1.

I am so looking forward to it. But the waiting is the worst!!
Matt Tiffer
Psykhe View Drop Down

Quote Psykhe Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Jun 2020 at 1:13pm
I'm just going to share with you what I found out when I contacted DS to inquire about the same thing.  First, it's 15 business days from the point at which your payment is accepted, business days being Monday-Friday and excluding holidays, but this is an estimate.  They also advised that there was a back order on certain parts for my particular build as a result of the current pandemic and how it's impacted the supply chain.  They're still struggling to meet demand during the pandemic and have experienced increased orders while also having decreased manpower.  I am on my 23th business day from payment acceptance and am at stage 6 for a lynx level 4.  I recommend you call them directly to find out where you're at in your process.  When I called, I wasn't able to get much/accurate information from the first person I talked to and ended up getting a lot more information from Keith, one of the managers there.

Edited by Psykhe - 09 Jun 2020 at 1:14pm
mtiffer24 View Drop Down

Quote mtiffer24 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Jun 2020 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by Psykhe

I'm just going to share with you what I found out when I contacted DS to inquire about the same thing.  First, it's 15 business days from the point at which your payment is accepted, business days being Monday-Friday and excluding holidays, but this is an estimate.  They also advised that there was a back order on certain parts for my particular build as a result of the current pandemic and how it's impacted the supply chain.  They're still struggling to meet demand during the pandemic and have experienced increased orders while also having decreased manpower.  I am on my 23th business day from payment acceptance and am at stage 6 for a lynx level 4.  I recommend you call them directly to find out where you're at in your process.  When I called, I wasn't able to get much/accurate information from the first person I talked to and ended up getting a lot more information from Keith, one of the managers there.

Yeah thank you for that insight. I ordered a lynx level 3. They did email me to expect shipment by June 22nd but also ive heard from a different guy to expect it end of this week or beginning of next. So its just all over the place and i feel like they are backed up. blame the pandemic.

I just really want my order lol I hate being patient lol

Matt Tiffer
mtiffer24 View Drop Down

Quote mtiffer24 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Jun 2020 at 1:24pm
I also guess i would feel a lot better if i wasnt stuck on stage 1 for 15 business days. It makes me worried because stuck in stage 1
Matt Tiffer
Psykhe View Drop Down

Quote Psykhe Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Jun 2020 at 5:17pm
Other people on these forums have also pointed out you can email [email protected] and he's usually quite helpful at providing information.  That might give you some peace of mind.  I believe he's the head honcho in customer service.
MoonEgg View Drop Down

Quote MoonEgg Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Jun 2020 at 9:13pm
i just want to get my first pc already but but due to our current conditions i will just have to deal with it
mjade View Drop Down

Quote mjade Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Jun 2020 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by mtiffer24

Originally posted by Psykhe

Yeah thank you for that insight. I ordered a lynx level 3. They did email me to expect shipment by June 22nd but also ive heard from a different guy to expect it end of this week or beginning of next. So its just all over the place and i feel like they are backed up. blame the pandemic.

I just really want my order lol I hate being patient lol

Yeah, I also ordered a Lynx level 3. Payment processed May 26th with 15-20 estimate. I emailed them today since im still Stage 1 and they told me June 15-24th
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 3:56pm
Stage 1 takes the longest because that's the backlog timeframe, once we start on your specific order with our production runs, things go very quickly and usually all of this happens during the last week of your estimated ship date.

Here's something I posted in a different thread as well:

We completely understand the frustration, we're trying our best to be as transparent as possible and be upfront with our extended ship times. We've also sent email messages to certain customer orders that are affected by any backlogs or extra delays.

Things are improving, we're shipping 2x a day than we were 3 weeks ago, we're constantly ramping up our production numbers which are a great sign.

We're shipping many more units than before and estimate to be fully caught up in the next few weeks which will then allow us to make our Lynx back to the 1-3 business day shipping timeframe and our custom desktops to 5-10 business days.

If you would like direct help, I encourage you to email "[email protected]" for assistance.

Post Reply Post Reply