FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

100% BEST highEND neXtGEN PC build???

Post Date: 2013-07-22

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eight16am View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote eight16am Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: 100% BEST highEND neXtGEN PC build???
    Posted: 22 Jul 2013 at 4:33pm
So... just checkin some ideas out there and maybe even from DS employees would be great! Now. if you had unlimited funds basically nothing stopping you from buying anything you could... What would the most highEND neXtgen PC Build consist of? with any parts being able to be purchased today. 7/22/2013 7:26PM please post everything needed for a full build..
Mobo
CPU
GPU
SSD
RAMM
Liquid Coolant parts
Chassis (even if its a signature DS chassis)
Sound
Nic card
monitors... aaaand anything else im missing...

(PS. this would be a big help for me because i been outa touch with the tech community for a little while for personal reasons and im really looking foward to building something or just having DS build an Xtreme neXtgen PC before the summer ends.... so. thank you!! )
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Jul 2013 at 9:10pm
The Aventum II in it's Level 4 configuration which is over $10,000+
eight16am View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote eight16am Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Jul 2013 at 4:21pm
haha that is with out a doubt an amazing buy! also i love the new case (and the copper pipping looks awesome so much more clean looking) and the specially the new Corsair 900D it is truly a monster! also in fact I've known of Digital Storm for about 3-4 years now and in that time built 2 desktops havnt had the privilege of letting DS build a PC for me yet.... i really like to build personally but i think im finally ready to have DS build my next Xtreme desktop for me... are you in sales? maybe you could help go over everything i want done to the new Aventum2??? because i am extremely picky when it comes to PC parts (That's what i LOVE about DS compared to Alienware specially now that Dell owns the company... Upset ) It's such a shame too.. because all you see everywhere you look that has to do with PC gaming is a big Alien face logo... uGGGhhhh!! By the way not saying DS is bad at it but when it comes to laptops I feel.. (I don't personally like to build laptops) and i needed a good neXtgen laptop about a year ago and had that company Malibal do the work on the laptop i gotta say, It is an xtremeeeely good job for a highEND gaming laptop. but anyway yeh. if you could help on the Aventum2 build... I'm fixing some things in my office rite now because i just moved so I'll be looking to make the buy in a few months Def. before the summer ends. I guess maybe send an e-mail if you could help? ([email protected])

And just because I love to build PC desktops so much if you or anyone can still answer my question! whats YOUR ideas of the best July 2013 parts out there for a PC. And remember think of it as money has nothing to do with it you could literally just pick up the parts for free and put them together....!
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Jul 2013 at 4:47pm
Thank you for your kind words! Please send an email to: [email protected] for sales help, or even better, give us a call: 1-866-817-8676.
 Post Reply Post Reply