FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

15 days of stage 1 and 2?

Post Date: 2019-09-20

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Branseph View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Branseph Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: 15 days of stage 1 and 2?
    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 7:55pm
The subject speaks for itself. I ordered my lynx level 4 stock on sept 2, the 23rd is when my 15 days are up. I doubt it’s going to be done and shipped over the weekend. I think at least at this point the company should pay the over night shipping. Don’t make a 10-15 day shipping expectation and then not let me know why it’s taking so long. I heard nothing but amazing things from this company. I really want my first gaming pc ya know 😂
HockeyBuck View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote HockeyBuck Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 12:46am
Welcome to the forum Branseph!

Waiting is the hardest part. You ordered during back to school sales...one of the busiest times of the year, and this isn't a boxed PC off of some shelf...it's a custom built and tested DS rig.   You really don't want the process hurried.   It will be worth the wait.   When so many customers order in the same time period it creates delays, and I know they have temporarily changed to a longer 20-25 business day production window.

If you feel the rig is behind schedule, you can try an email to DS Management guy Alex and provide your DS order number...Alex can help determine what's up.... he tends to get customers issues resolved for them.

[email protected]     
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 2:26am
Welcome to the forums Branseph!

I know the waiting is difficult.. especially for something as cool as a DS computer... but there has to be time to build it, test it and ship it. A good rule of thumb is to expect the machine one calendar month after you order it. (You ordered on Sept 2nd - expect it on Oct 2nd.) The production windows does not include weekends and holidays so as of yesterday, the 19th, you're at 12 business days.

Hang in there it will be worth the wait...

Also, to get the "Verified Customer" badge that all the cool kids are sporting make certain your ordering email address and your forums email address are exactly the same. (Exactly like a password, case sensitive.)
Branseph View Drop Down

Quote Branseph Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 6:29am
They are the ones who told me the 23rd upon creation of the order. If i ordered on the 2nd, it was accepted on the 2nd, my math should be accurate on the 10-15 business days right? i'm not complaining about the lack of it not being here, im more or less upset that the two people i've talked to said "dont worry, im sure its going to be good to go by the 23rd" i also paid the extra $157 or so for next day as well when its done.
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 6:44am
the full month figures in the full week for ground shipping. If you've paid for the expedited shipping then you can cut about 5 days off... still should be around next weekend.

Best way to get correct answers and not guesses from here in the Peanut Gallery is to contact the "Dude in Charge of Correct Answers" Alex ([email protected]).

What he says is what happens. The rest of us just guess.   
Bob100 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bob100 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Sep 2019 at 11:53am
I think the "full month" period has probably slipped a little with the back to school backlog.

I ordered my Lumos on Aug. 14. As of Sept 22, I am still in Stage 6.
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Sep 2019 at 2:03pm
Give 'em a shout, Bob100 ... call them, or better yet, email Alex.. he's got the answers as he's the guy there in charge of "getting things done"..
Bob100 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bob100 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Sep 2019 at 2:54pm
I've been in Stage 6 since Sept 16. I'll probably get a Stage 7 Email tomorrow (Monday, Sept 23). I am not in that big a hurry. But if I have not gone to Stage 7 after a full week in Stage 6, I might send them an Email.

Edited by Bob100 - 22 Sep 2019 at 2:55pm
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Sep 2019 at 12:44pm
I've been replying to customers via email, but I just wanted to shed some light:

I completely understand and I know you're excited on getting your new PC as quickly as possible. I assure you that we are working hard to get all of our orders shipped within our estimations, but we also don't want to cut corners on quality. I know it may seem like radio silence, but your order is currently on a backlog and waiting to be put into a large batch of orders to execute a production run. You will see more progress as we get very close to your shipping date which will then quickly jump to shipped.

Majority of orders do ship within the estimated time frames we provide, the issue that ends up happening is there is a large delay or gap with Stage 1 or 2 due to us fulfilling the backlog.

Feel free to reach out to me anytime via email ([email protected]), I'm happy to help!
 Post Reply Post Reply