Post Date: 2008-03-13

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mysty View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Mysty Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: 2 Months & Going Strong
    Posted: 13 Mar 2008 at 7:03pm
Well I didnt write a Review the Minute I got my Rig; I wanted to have it awhile Before I wrote what a Kick-A Job DS did.  I am totally In-Love with my New Rig.  From the minute I configured it; and spoke to Kelly in Nov I was Sold on DS.  He Helped me with any questions I had; and in January When I ordered I was completely sure about what I wanted.    It has been 2 months to the Day that I received my Rig and it is Running Beautiful.  Any Bugs were Vista Related; and I seemed to have fixed those; I was totally impressed by the great wiring job.  It is super quiet too; no excess of fans I didnt need; my family is even relieved now not to be hearing the loud purr of a Rig; they now remember what it was like to have a quiet Living Room Again.   I was going to post some Pics but Im waiting until I finish doing a few things; but I just wanted everyone to know I am totally psyched about my new Rig; and am simply amazed by its performance. 
Thanks to everyone had DS I had a Killer Experience from the Day I Configured this Monster up until Now.  CS was amazing from Beginning till now; and Kelly was right their immediately with any help or advice I needed.  The 2 Times I called their CS I had immediate assistance; and that is impressive so Thank You All to DS!!!Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply