Post Date: 2019-02-20

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
stormswa View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote stormswa Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: 5 year plan
    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 4:20pm
so im old as dirt. And when I was a younger type of dirt maybe sand or something I had the idea that I want a build Digital Storm computer. I have always been a real big fan of the builds here but never pulled the trigger and put the money away for it.

So I told my wife the other night that I want a amazing computer in next 5 years keep in mind I got 3 kids, 2 dogs and a wife so cant just spend 5k-7k on a computer and say sorry kids cant got to dance and taekwondo championships anymore so im planning on putting a little bit away each month until I have enough. When it gets close to time I will be putting my specs up to see if you guys agree and its great to be back on these forums after so long.
HockeyBuck View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote HockeyBuck Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 5:02pm
Welcome back! No worries stormswa ..... when you are ready, we can help you put together a great build, and work with your target budget... Won’t really take that much $$$$ to get you a very strong DS build with plenty of bells and whistles... so don’t wait too long...lol!   Waiting is the hardest part....
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 5:19pm
Putting a little bit away each month and paying attention to hardware release schedules is honestly the best way to shop if you aren't in a rush. It lets you not only determine what the ole' wallet can handle, but also lets you pick and choose when you make the purchase to capitalize on new/old stock and prices. Plus looking at how much DS has changed in 5 years, who knows what you'll get in the future - but whatever it is will be better. Big%20Smile
stormswa View Drop Down

Quote stormswa Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 5:50pm
yea back when I was looking the only clear case was the cube one I remember that they had windows but not all cleaer. Now I see a lot more choices of clear cases.
 Post Reply Post Reply