Post Date: 2007-11-21

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DroptopSS View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote DroptopSS Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: 5207= new card/drive
    Posted: 21 Nov 2007 at 1:06am
OK, I got the new drive/vid card installed.(dont want to go through that again) The hard drive/ boot problems are gone. The video card problems seem to remain.........I been super busy and havent got to really look at it though. I only installed COD4 and my fps is really good but its just kinda laggy on single player. I also can see those NAGGY horizonal lines. I wonder what on earth is going on? Please help! I think the game runs MUCH better on an xbox 360...........thats what I been playing because my PC dont compare, and that is wack!Cry
commast View Drop Down

Quote commast Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Nov 2007 at 3:03am
Have you try to install the latest drivers from Nvidia ?? Don't use the vista driver. Look for a patch for the game too if there is one.
DroptopSS View Drop Down

Quote DroptopSS Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Nov 2007 at 4:01am
I guess I should have posted this in the technical assistance section.Dead I tried all that.......I have XP. I get good fps but the game play is laggy. Whenever I am moving around in game and panning it looks like a terrible mess. I tried it just now on COD4 new drivers/ect.(BF2 was the same way with the old vid card) Its the second vid card, same exact thing though. Could RAM cause this ?
commast View Drop Down

Quote commast Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Nov 2007 at 4:15am
No i don't think it's the RAM. Does your PC have the recommended requirement to run the game ?? Which video card do you have ?? You may need to run Defrag, shutdown your antivirus and any apps running in the backgrounds. Check the game setting and try to run it at a lower resolution with less eye candy. Could also cause by heat since games really stressed your system

Edited by commast - 21 Nov 2007 at 4:19am
Getout View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Getout Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Nov 2007 at 5:01pm
I have read this somewhere else maybe under the gaming section on this forum or another.  But panning in this game is causeing lag sometimes.
 Post Reply Post Reply