Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Zap View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Zap Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: 5g Gaming Rig
    Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 2:14am
Budget:
5000 max, seeing as the CDN dollar is doing well, we can keep the price at 5000 it'll just be a few hundred extra. That will be just for the computer.

Expectations:
I'm going to use it mainly for gaming. I want to have at least a dual graphics card set up, if not a 3 way. I will also be purchasing 3 monitors to go with it. No need for 3D.

Usage:
Eve online being the big one, BFBCII, COD...You know FPS, MMO and CoH stuff. All running at max settings. Essentially I would like some max settings for the next few years.

Special Needs:
The environment I am in is dusty. I would like some sort of blue accents on the computer, be it blue fans or lights to compliment my peripherals as well as keeping it quiet.

Saved Ticket #:

Specifications:

Sounds great, thanks for the quick reply. I have some more questions haha.

I. So the i7...Why not go all out and get the i7 980x or can I save a ton of money and get the other one to preform just as well>

II.3 monitor set up. Im looking at the Asus VH222H-P, 21.5" Widescreen Full HD 1080P LCD Monitor, 1920x1080, 5ms, 20000:1(ASCR), 300 cd/m for the set up. If you have better suggestions just throw them out there.

III. RAM.6 or 12? I was thinking 12 for more long term.

IV. Sound card. Is it worth getting the Fatality XFi? How good is the integrated audio on that mother board?

I appreciate the help in advance and I believe that DS is where I'm going to drop 5g's. After the questions are answered and I see some builds I'll do some tweaking and update the post. Thanks again guys!

Edited by Zap - 17 Dec 2010 at 11:58am
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 2:35am
1. i7 is better cause it does better but in gaming it won't make much of a difference, I still recommend i7 950.

2. the sli and etc depends on your monitor's res, what res are the 3 monitors going to be? you want sli if you can't get smooth game playing, if your minimum fps are over say 40 fps with dual sli, then a third card is a waste of your money.

3. the higher the res the better the picture, you can get a 42" hd tv with a 1920 x 1080 res (HD res) or you can get a 30" monitor with a 2560 x 1600 res, the higher the res the better.

4. LC is luxury that keeps good temps, its not a necessity, if you do go LC most times just go with cpu, if the the gpus go bad and you need to replace them, if you don't know what you are doing with lc, then it can be a headache, if you know what you are doing then its pretty easy IMO.

Now here is just a test build to see what you think and/or what to add and etc. tell me what you think but I like to know the res of 3 monitors before I can tell you how much gpu power you need to do what you need, I put a 1500w psu in there for tri sli, also this is an nvidia and air cooled, let me know if you want lc added and if you like to go with ati instead.

Ticket Number: 469760 look it over and lets play with it till you get what you like, ask change anything you like don't be shy, and ask as many questions as you have, now is the time to ask.
venom View Drop Down

Quote venom Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 2:55am
I'd actually recommend the Corsair 1200w unless 4 NVIDIA GPUs will be used, ATI should be fine as they generally draw less power.

Motherboard watercooling while cool looking, is not really necessary even in overclocked systems. 
GPUs and CPUs, well I'll leave that to you.  Personally I believe the GPU isn't as much of benefit as the CPU is on water, though you mentioned you wanted quiet, so it may be of benefit to you to watercool them as well as getting the Stage 1 or 2 noise suppression.

Edited by venom - 17 Dec 2010 at 2:57am
justin.kerr View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote justin.kerr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 10:02am

The previous posters were all spot on, with very good info.   I will through in my $.02.

Most new games will use 6 cores/threads  some will use the heck out of them. I have seen some that will use 12 threads using each thread at over 70%.  The old saying of more than 2 cores is a waste is very outdated.

Also the more powerful the graphics card the more CPU speed, and cores it will use, and the need goes up dramatically with multiple graphics cards.
Of course there are a ton of variables, the higher the resolution, the higher the demand on the GPU, and less demand on the CPU. The higher the settings in game, well most settings any ways, lol, the higher the demand on the GPU, less on the CPU.

multi graphic card setups are more powerful for the most part, but also have more issues and problems.

Liquid cooling will reduce temps, and can produce a lot less noise than air cooled setups, but there are drawbacks; added cost, added maintenance, added potential problems, and if there is a problem added complications to resolve the problem.
Myself I use to run all liquid cooled PC's, still run 4 of them, and just built a new air cooled rig, I forgot how crappy air cooling is.. Oops Hahaha (had to settle on 4.2Ghz instead of 4.7Ghz) but I know about the risks, and also can do all the repairs/maintenance myself, so that is a big part of the picture.

Dust, if you are in a dusty environment, then the inside of your PC will get dusty. Good filters, and positive case pressure will help. I just did a re-fresh on a friends PC that I built a year and a half ago, and it had very good filters, and slight positive pressure, and I was shocked at the cleanliness of the inside, best I have seen in a long time, considering it had not been opened up since it left my place.  Cases like the HAF, without filters will develop dust inside faster, but no matter what case you get, routine cleaning of the inside is important, and easy. Big%20Smile

Zap View Drop Down

Quote Zap Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 11:58am
Hey I just updated my original post. Thanks guys!
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote justin.kerr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 1:40pm
for a pure gaming rig the 980x is a very poor value, the 950 would make a lot more sense, and have little to zero difference in todays games, and the games of the near future. The 8 threads of the 950 will handle the games, and leave a little CPU power left over to run background service's, apps. If you want the best current CPU then get the 980x but know that it will not help out your gaming experience.
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 5:30pm
@Zap, the guys here have given you some great info, please look at their info and the build I made and make comment on the build and what you think and what you like to add/change in a new post on this thread, thank you.

1. Once I we know the directions we like to go (lc or air, nvidia or ati, do we need one card, dual or sli) then I can show you builds with 6 core and 4 core i7, and you can see which is best for you, justin gave you some great info on that.

2. before we get into monitors,

a. are you looking to get 3 of that asus?

b. what is teh budget for the monitors?

c. are you looking to run extended setup? (the picture is spread thru all there monitors at once, like this picture here

answer those and we can recommend monitors based on those answers.

3. 6GB is more then enough, by the time we need 12GB of ram, this pc is gonna be 8 years or older, for gaming you won't even use 6GB, people that need 12GB of ram and will see any difference what so ever from it, are people that do heavy duty 3d editing, virtual servers, power users, gamers don't even need 6 GB.

4. IF you want sound quality and etc, sound card is what you want, the mobo sound is good but from what I understand sound card = sound quality, I'm not a big expert on sound tho.

So as you can see we are trying to customize a build for your exact needs, so that your money goes directly to things you use.

Give us/me the info I asked for and we can be on our way, So right now please look at my build and tell me what you think about it, I like to know your thoughts on these first:

Case, cooling (air or LC), and gpu (ati or nvidia)

this info along with the monitor info I asked will help us give you exactly what you need, and then after that we can talk about the bells and whistles if you like, but first lets figure out the meat and bones, and please respond in a new post in this thread, thank you, this is gonna be great build.

Edited by DST4ME - 17 Dec 2010 at 5:32pm
!ender_ View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote !ender_ Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by justin.kerr

for a pure gaming rig the 980x is a very poor value, the 950 would make a lot more sense, and have little to zero difference in todays games, and the games of the near future. The 8 threads of the 950 will handle the games, and leave a little CPU power left over to run background service's, apps. If you want the best current CPU then get the 980x but know that it will not help out your gaming experience.
qft

if you want to spend that much, spend it on video power and cooling for a gaming rig
WardTheSteak View Drop Down

Quote WardTheSteak Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 6:37pm
Also, with a 3 monitor setup wouldn't 2x 6970's serve him better with the 2g of ram to help with higher res.  Especially if each monitor he's gonna get is going to be 2560x1600 then wouldn't 3x 6970's be better for him to max settings.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but in certain games haven't the 6970's proved better at much higher resolutions, also since he's going with a multiple monitor setup wouldn't eyefinity be a better choice?
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 6:49pm
Depends on the game, the thing to remember is that if at 2560 x 1600 with sli if you are getting 70 - 80 fps on the average, then that means you gonna be gaming smooth, on those averages, your minimum is not that low, theoretically speaking, lets say, with sli you are getting 80 fps average, and your minimum is 5o fps, in this situation, introducing a third card would be pointless, and you can't really tell the difference between sli or crossfire setup.

Now that is all theory, lets see how he wants to use the tri setup and if he has a preference with nvidia or ati.

the monitors he is looking at are 1080p if I'm not mistaken, which means 3 x (1920 x 1080).

Edited by DST4ME - 17 Dec 2010 at 6:50pm
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote justin.kerr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 6:57pm
5760x1080 Hahaha
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 7:02pm
LOL its good to be back

Quote WardTheSteak Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 8:29pm
Yes, and I just don't see 2 580's doing the trick at high end games at that resolution, but if it's all he can afford with the 3 monitor setup then of course that's all he can get.  But, some games at 2650x1600 res challenge a dual gpu setup, so I would think in this situation trifire would offer the best scenario in price/performance. Yet if he is partial to Nvidia, then I'm not sure what the prices are on the 570's right now, maybe going tripple sli would help.  Yet nobody answered my question, do the 6970's in fact pull ahead at higher resolutions such as 2560x1600 and above, I remember reading that somewhere but I'm not certain. 
Dragoonseal View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Dragoonseal Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by WardTheSteak

Yet nobody answered my question, do the 6970's in fact pull ahead at higher resolutions such as 2560x1600 and above, I remember reading that somewhere but I'm not certain.

I don't care to go back over benchmarks with a fine toothed comb, but from what I seen no, they performed nearly identical to 570s at all resolutions. There are some games that favor ATI GPUs, but there's about an equal number of games that favor Nvidia GPUs too, so they average very close.
Lilim
Intel Core i7 920 @4.2GHz
HAF 932 - Dual SLI Nvidia GTX 480s
3x Intel X25-M G2 (80GB) SSD RAID0
R.I.P. Sinbad the cat (November 16, 1996 - April 18, 2011)

Quote WardTheSteak Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 9:18pm
Looking at hardwarecanucks 3 of the benchmarks done at 2560x1600 favored the 6970, and in 2 of the others it barely matched a 570, and even trailed a 480 in one I think it was the Battlefield Bad Company 2 benchmark.  But in other benchmarks such as this one done at 5760x1080 " http://www.hardwareheaven.com/reviews/1084/pg17/xfx-radeon-6970-and-radeon-6950-graphics-card-review-crossfire-eyefinity-vs-sli.html " which idk how unbiased hardware heaven is towards ati it shows the 6970 pulling ahead of the 580.  There haven't been enough legit reviews done at extreme resolutions, but I think that where this card might shine is in eyefinity.  However I'm not so sure how unbiased their information is.  What we need is justin to get him a tri sli 580 setup and a trifire 6970 setup then see what we get lol. 
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Dragoonseal Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 9:44pm
It could, best case scenario, do only "less badly" than a 570 if you are trying to overload it with 5760x1080. Single or even dual 6970s or 570s are just gonna have a hard time with that many pixels regardless, the 6970s may or may not fair slightly better but realistically that's more a job for triple 6970s or 570s.
Lilim
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 10:15pm
Dont go by one place, but even with them, the 570 does better with bbc2 with 4x aa, dirt2, lost planet 2, with metro they are very close, that leaves 2 other games I think, in short it depends on the game.

I wonder if he is better off with 22-24" monitor or 2 x 30" monitor, or even better yet, if the budget allows, 3 x 30", lets see what he has to say.

Quote WardTheSteak Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 11:54pm
I'm not going by just one place, I'm going by the places with the actual resolution that is gonna apply to this guy's rig.  He is looking for a 3 monitor setup, and the resolution will be 5670x1080.  So, I was generally trying to find benchmarks at these extreme resolutions.
!ender_ View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote !ender_ Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 11:58pm
well break it down logically
1 1920x1080 monitor with a game needs x
then 3x 1920x1080 needs a minimum of x * 3 for the same performance as the one monitor

you have to factor in SLI scaling and multi-card communication, thats a hell of a resolution to deal with

Quote WardTheSteak Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 12:21am
Yes, and the cf scaling ability has gone up quite a bit with this latest generation of cards, but I know in the smaller resolutions such as 1920x1080 the 6970 averages around a 10-20% performance drop.  But, in the few benchmarks I've seen at 5670x1080 I have seen the 6970 take the lead.  So, if this is the case then the cheaper price 6970 would seem to be a better solution.
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Dragoonseal Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 12:29am
Huh? A 6970 costs $60 more than a 570, each.

And why in the world would you try to do 5760x1080 with a single card?
Lilim
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 12:36am
You don't want to do that with one card, he is gonna need tri sli probably.

it tough to find cf 6870 benchmarks right now, but in a week or so I'm sure, unless I missed one already.

Edited by DST4ME - 18 Dec 2010 at 12:39am

Quote WardTheSteak Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 12:45am
Originally posted by Dragoonseal

Huh? A 6970 costs $60 more than a 570, each.

And why in the world would you try to do 5760x1080 with a single card?

This whole time I have been saying 580 not 570.  I have been making the comparison of 6970 vs. 580.  Not 570.  Also, when I said the 6970 looks to be the better choice I didn't mean just buy one 6970 if you read everything in context you would see I am pointing to a trifire 6970 build..
Zap View Drop Down

Quote Zap Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 6:24pm
Hey there guys. Thanks for the replies.

So yes that Asus that I linked I was going to use in a 3 monitor set up. I have the budget to go over 5000$ 5g's was just for the computer. I'm looking at another 1500$ for the peripherals, that means all new mouse, keyboard, headset and monitors. I could get the 30" monitors, but as of now I think 24" Is the largest I want to go for the space I have.

So in the updated choice. New case, the sniper, I like the look of it better haha. I have changed the 1600mhz 6gb RAM to 6 gigs of 2000mhz. I changed the CPU to an i7 970 for the six cores. Should I upgrade to th 980x because I have the money we're still in budget here. I threw on the 1200W Corsair. I put in a Blue ray player and a regular dvd player. I don't need to get a writer. Im going to buy and external hard drive and put music/movies on that. So if I need to burn a CD I can use my laptop. I changed the motherboard the the rampage III Extreme, Ive heard good reviews for it and when I was looking at air cooling the stage two wouldn't fit on the EVGA x58.Upgraded the fans as well. I think Im going to go the rout of air cooling as it seems cheaper and easier to maintain. Other than that the computer looks good. If you guys could give me some info on the motherboard and the Ram that would be great.

Heres the ticket: 470299
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 6:46pm
ram change is something you will not notice teh difference from.

your case needs to be big, you don't want the sniper with tri sli setup, thats a mid tower, you want a full tower, you never said if you wanted ati or nvidia.

your cpu upgrade is pointelss for games also, but if you want it, cause you want a highend pc, then ok.

well after looking at the build, looks like 5000 does not cover everything you wanted, so lets move things around, test build number 2, tell me what you think:

Here you go Ticket# 470309 --- Price: $4959 (To see this build click here)

Copy of Specifications:
Chassis Model: Special Deal Hot Seller - Cooler Master 942 HAF X
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Trim Accents: - Standard Factory Finish
Processor: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz (Six-Core Gulftown)
Motherboard: ASUS Rampage III Extreme (Intel X58 Chipset) (Features USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gb/s)
System Memory: 6GB DDR3 1600MHz Digital Storm Certified Performance Series (Highly Recommended) (Hand Tested)
Power Supply: 1500W Silverstone (Dual/Triple/Quad SLI Compatible) (Recommended)
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 1: Operating System: 1x (80GB Solid State (By: Intel) (Model: X25-M MLC Edition) (Extreme Performance)
Set 1 Raid Options: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 2: Multimedia\Data: 1x (1TB Hitachi/Seagate (7200 RPM) (32MB Cache)
Hard Drive Set 3: Backup\Misc.: - No Thanks
Optical Drive 1: Blu-Ray Player/DVD Player (Play Blu-Ray and Play DVDs)
Optical Drive 2: DVD-R/RW/CD-R/RW (DVD Writer 24x / CD-Writer 48x)
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Video Card: 3x SLI Triple (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 1.5GB (Includes PhysX Technology)
Add-on Card: - No Thanks
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
Extreme Cooling: AIR: Stage 2: Noctua NH-D14 Extreme Performance (Does NOT fit on the regular EVGA X58 3X SLI)
H20 Tube Color:- Not Applicable, I do not have a FrostChill or Sub-Zero LCS Cooling System Selected
Chassis Airflow: Standard Factory Chassis Fans
Internal Lighting: Internal Chassis Lighting System (Red)
Enhancements: - No Thanks
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Noise Reduction: - No Thanks
Boost Processor: FREE: Stage 1: Overclock the processor between 3.3GHz to 3.9GHz (Cooling Upgrade Recommended)
Boost Video Card: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my video card(s)
Boost Memory: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my memory
Boost OS: - No Thanks, Please do not tweak the services on the operating system
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (64-Bit Edition)
Recovery Tools: Windows Recovery Toolkit (Bundled with Windows 7 CD)
Virus Protection: - No Thanks
Office: - No Thanks
Benchmarking: - No Thanks
Install/Test Game: - No Thanks
Display: - No Thanks
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: - No Thanks
Mouse: - No Thanks
External Storage: - No Thanks
Exclusive T-Shirt: - No Thanks
Priority Build: - No Thanks, Ship Within 5-15 Business Days After Order Is Successfully Processed
Warranty: Life-time Expert Customer Care with 3 Year Limited Warranty

I'm not sure about your choice mobo and cpu ugrade, do want to cut back on those or do you wan to raise the budget or do you like something like this? I mean for example you can always add a bluray drive later.

Well I went to config this build but an ati version so you can look at both and I see that tri 6970 is not an uption

Edited by DST4ME - 18 Dec 2010 at 6:50pm
Zap View Drop Down

Quote Zap Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 7:04pm
Yeah I always could add the blueray later. I have a ps3 and a HDTV, so your right, we can take that off. If the CPU upgrade wont do anything, then why Should I eh...Good point saving money on that. We can go back down to the 950 again saving money. RAM can go back down as well if I wont notice a difference.

Next is I dont care if its ATI or Nvidia. Both seem to be good. I don't know much about what would be better for a 3 monitor set up or a single monitor set up.

As well I just got a pay raise so I'll be able to put aside 6gs for this now, meaning just for the computer not the peripherals. :) Thanks a lot man, this is big help. I'm understanding choices now, and what I should look for when I'm deciding on gaming choices. If you want me to throw a computer again together I can. But what you have there seems good!

Edited by Zap - 18 Dec 2010 at 7:49pm
venom View Drop Down

Quote venom Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 7:33pm
1200w Corsair would be more than enough for this system.

Quote WardTheSteak Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 9:24pm
Just buy 3x 6970's and 3x 580's, and tell us which one's work better at 5760x1080!  Haha jk :p!
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 12:51am
My pleasure

Ok then we might be narrowing it down let me show some different builds.

Ticket Number: 470408$4894, this one has is the above build with no bluray and the psu is the 1200 corsair based on what venom said, so you still got the 6 core 970 and everything else.

Ticket Number: 470410$5306, this one has teh 980x, 2000MHz ram, and the bluray drive.

now as mentioned you don't need a 6 core but I put the 980x in this one so you get an idea, faster ram, which again you won't notice, and teh dvd and bluray drives.

Ticket Number: 470411$4250,, this one has the 950, 1600MHz ram, bluray/dvd drive.

so there you go, tri ati is not an option here at DS in teh config page so I can't show you the ati build so you can compare.

so from those 3 above, and that last buildl from my last post, you got 4 different builds to look at, and know what is better and what is not.

Quote WardTheSteak Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 12:52am
Yes, if you wanted the ati setup you would have to ask DS to add it to you, is there any reason DS that there isn't a tirfire option at the moment?
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 1:23am
I have contacted them, they are either gonna add them to the config or let me know why its not an option, on monday hopefully.

Quote WardTheSteak Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 1:26am
Haha good, I was playing around with budgets and saw that there was no trifire option and I was like hey!!! Lol, but yeah I know the tripple monitor setup isn't so widespread yet, but I would think that people doing reviews would still do more benchmarks at these resolutions so these people could know what is best for them.  That one benchmark is the only one I could find at 5760x1080 that compared the 6970 with the other cards, whereas I found other benchmarks but they didn't compare the results to Nvidia. 

EDIT:  Maybe this is a job for DS, lol Alex get the team to benchmark a 5760x1080 res setup with the 6970's vs 580's and show us the results! :p

Edited by WardTheSteak - 19 Dec 2010 at 1:27am
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 1:28am
Ya as more and more people get into higher res/mulit monitor, the need for these kinds of benchmarks should rise hopefully, and we need more then one to compare, cause god knows what some of these sites do when they bench, lol.

Quote WardTheSteak Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 1:30am
Exactly... Lol these fanboi sites pick their sides and use gimmicks to make the other cards win.  
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 1:32am
Yup, that is why I always tell try and find quality sites and even then compare a bunch of them.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>